[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Students Charged For Vile Classroom Act

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: 1463750554468.jpg (12KB, 175x265px) Image search: [Google]
1463750554468.jpg
12KB, 175x265px
Three Nebraska high school students are facing criminal charges after mixing their semen into frosting that was later spread on a turnover that was consumed by their home economics teacher, cops report.

The vile incident occurred Thursday at Westside High School in Omaha and involved a trio of freshmen (ages 14 and 15).

According to police, the suspects excused themselves from a Family and Consumer Science class and went at various times to the bathroom. Cops allege that after masturbating into containers, the boys returned to the classroom.

The suspects then mixed the ejaculate into frosting that they subsequently applied to turnovers that had been baked in class. Investigators say that the teacher consumed part of a tainted turnover as she went through the classroom and sampled her students’s creations.

The 58-year-old teacher later learned of the tainted frosting when another student reported overhearing the suspects discussing their vile plan.

School officials subsequently summoned police, who questioned each suspect (and seized their individual frosting containers).

According to cops, all three boys confessed to planning to mix their bodily fluids into the frosting, which they wanted the victim to taste. While two students reportedly admitted to placing their semen in the frosting, the third suspect claimed not to have followed through with the repulsive plot.

Each student has been charged with a misdemeanor that will be prosecuted in juvenile court. The trio will also face unspecified school disciplinary measures.

In a statement, the local school district said that, “we offer our complete support to the staff member involved,” adding that, “This incident is not indicative of Westside High School or any of our schools, environments that promote respect for all of our staff members and students.”

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/k-12/vile-nebraska-prank-839250
>>
Really funny, and assuming they're under 18 the court record will be sealed. Sucks in the short term, but shouldn't affect them much otherwise.

This is yet another reason not to become a teacher. Humans in general are pieces of shit, kids even moreso.
>>
>>90791
Was the teacher hot?
>>
>>90798
She was 58. Decide for yourself.
>>
>>90791
Hilarious, why is this punishable? I'd probably be sick and shout at them, shouldn't be dragged through too much shit though
>>
>>90802
>She was 58.
noice
>>
>>90841
Not everyone enjoys guzzling cum.
>>
So we can assume that these kids were white. Police officers would have executed the students if they were black, or if they managed to make it to the back of a patrol car alive, they would be charged with felonies and tried as adults.
>>
>>91117
That, and also because they go to school.
>>
>>91122
>blacks have never attended school since the history of man, hurrr

this is /news/, not /pol/
>>
>>91135
Mate, your pathetic attempt to racebait didn't deserve anything else but a /pol/ response. Maybe not be a cunt and people won't treat your opinions like those of a cunt.
>>
>>90791
>http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/k-12/vile-nebraska-prank-839250
I work at McDonald's. I cum in your mayonnaise. I don't give a fuck.
>>
>>91117
lets be honest here, would you rather eat a little sperm from 3 clean and objectively superior white boys or the vile ejaculate of 3 black dudes
>>
>>91155
to be fair, if you're eating at McDonald's you should be prepared for the worst. Cum at least isn't detrimental to one's health, unlike basically everything else at McDonald's
>>
>>91155
Well, I guess you gotta do something with your semen when no woman would ever touch you unless she was at knifepoint.
>>
>>90795
>kids even moreso.

Adolescents more like. 11-16 are basically the horror years for being an authority figure. And all their humor is now a mix of idiotic sex and shit jokes.

Not like 4chan where it's fuckin' decent.
>>
>>90841
You're an idiot. Even if you're trolling, you're an idiot.
>>
>>91117
>Police officers would have executed the students if they were black, or if they managed to make it to the back of a patrol car alive, they would be charged with felonies and tried as adults.
Are you aware that blacks commit violent crimes at rates that are 10x, 20x, and even 30x that of whites?

Literally gb2reddit faggot
>>
>>90862
But what if it's on a nice home made apple turnover?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.