[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fake News: How a Partying Macedonian Teen Earns Thousands Publishing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/fake-news-how-partying-macedonian-teen-earns-thousands-publishing-lies-n692451

>VELES, Macedonia — Dimitri points to a picture on his Instagram showing a bar table decked with expensive champagne and sparklers.

>It's from his 18th birthday just four months ago — a lavish party in his east European hometown that he says wouldn't have been possible without President-elect Donald Trump.

>Dimitri — who asked NBC News not to use his real name — is one of dozens of teenagers in the Macedonian town of Veles who got rich during the U.S. presidential election producing fake news for millions on social media.

>The articles, sensationalist and often baseless, were posted to Facebook, drawing in armies of readers and earning fake-news writers money from penny-per-click advertising.

>Dimitri says he's earned at least $60,000 in the past six months — far outstripping his parents' income and transforming his prospects in a town where the average annual wage is $4,800. He is one of the more successful fake news pushers in the area.

>His main source of cash? Supporters of America's president-elect.

>"Nothing can beat Trump's supporters when it comes to social media engagement," he says. "So that's why we stick with Trump."
>>
>Even with the presidential contest over and Google and Facebook's plans to crack down on fake news makers, money continues to pour in.

>Posts about Hillary Clinton are also a hit — but only negative ones.

>"I have mostly written about her emails, what is contained in her emails, the Benghazi tragedy, maybe her illness that she had," Dimitri adds, but now he's moved on to headlines like: "Trey Gowdy Revealed His EPIC Plan To Imprison Hillary Now That Election's Over, SHE IS DONE!"

>Dimitri's sole aim is to make his stories go viral.

>His most popular headlines during the election included: "JUST IN: Obama Illegally Transferred DOJ Money To Clinton Campaign!" and "BREAKING: Obama Confirms Refusal To Leave White House, He Will Stay In Power!"

>The teenager is unrepentant about any influence his stories may have had on swaying public opinion.

>"I didn't force anyone to give me money," he says. "People sell cigarettes, they sell alcohol. That's not illegal, why is my business illegal? If you sell cigarettes, cigarettes kill people. I didn't kill anyone."

>The same weekend that NBC spent with Dimitri, a gunman opened fire in a Washington, D.C., pizzeria. The shooter told police he was motivated by a fake news story. The pizzeria, Comet Ping Pong, was accused online of hosting a pedophile ring run by Democratic leaders.

>Asked about the incident this week, Dimitri claimed he wasn't familiar with the story nor the people who had spread it online.
>>
>The small, rust-belt town of Veles has found itself in the international spotlight after investigations by BuzzFeed and the Guardian traced more than 100 fake news domain names here.

>The fake news bonanza couldn't have come against a more jarring backdrop.

>Once part of communist Yugoslavia, the Republic of Macedonia has a population of 2.1 million in a landlocked area about the size Vermont. Blanketed by rugged mountains, parts of the country have enjoyed a tourism surge in recent years.

>But vacationers won't find Veles in many travel guides. The town of 50,000 is almost an hour's drive down a lonely, crumbling highway from the capital, Skopje.

>Visitors are greeted by a distressed mosaic of red-roofed buildings, densely stacked onto a steep mountainside. Industrial smokestacks add to a wintry fog settling over the valley — though even their output has diminished after several recent factory closures.

>Almost a quarter of Macedonians are currently unemployed — a rate around five times higher than in the U.S.

>But the burdens that weigh on Veles might also explain why it's become a global hotbed for fake news.

>High unemployment and a close-knit community meant that when Dimitri and others started making money, word quickly spread and everyone wanted a piece of the action.

>Most teens here speak fluent English, allowing them to quickly navigate through reams of Western news sites and pinpoint potentially viral content.

>Dimitri estimates there are now 300 locals dabbling in fake news, with at least 50 making "decent money," and around a dozen making "a lot." He says he's not quite at the top of the pecking order, but not far off.
>>
>But he is no scrappy teenager. Dimitri is bright, with an obvious aptitude for business.

>He won't show NBC News his profile on Google AdSense, an online advertising service that allows websites to make money, to protect five other teenagers who asked him not to reveal aspects of their shared interests. He's also wary of revealing his full income, worried it will make him a target for thieves, or worse.

>However, he does show NBC News a digital receipt from Google showing he earned more than $8,000 from the web giant in September. He says this was just one of several advertising accounts, and claims his most successful streak — in the run-up to the election — saw him rake in $27,000 in just one month.

>When asked for comment about the persistence of fake news even after the election, Facebook directed NBC News to a post from CEO Mark Zuckerberg last month in which he laid out the company's plan to tackle the phenomenon.

>Google outlined steps last month that it said would restrict advertising on websites that "misrepresent, misstate, or conceal information." The company did not respond to NBC News' requests for comment on this apparently still-flourishing industry.

>Dimitri says even after the election, while business is less brisk, his fake news is still highly profitable. Like any business, he's aware of the need to adapt.

>"This business updates every hour, every ten minutes, every minute," he says. "There are always news ideas, new types of generating new visitors and that's the thing we all want."

>So while newspapers across the globe are losing advertising revenue, Dimitri's empire of lies is thriving.

>He says he now employs three 15-year-olds, paying them the equivalent of $10 per day. As well as buying new laptops and paying cash to boost his posts on social media, he has also invested some of his earnings into real estate — a joint venture with his parents, who are more than happy with his success.
>>
> As with many regular journalists, Dimitri starts his day by trawling the web looking for trending topics that he can harness to drive traffic to his websites.

>He copies his posts from other fake news websites, including many in the U.S., or takes content from mainstream media organizations before peppering them with invented details. He also posts provocative online polls such as: "Should Trump Deport All Refugees?" and: "Do you consider Donald Trump, the Jesus of America?"

>Most of this content is published on websites Dimitri has built to look like NBC News, Fox News, the Huffington Post and others.

>To the untrained eye, fake headlines such as: "BREAKING: Obama Confirms Refusal To Leave White House, He Will Stay In Power!" look genuine. The only giveaway is the imitation URL.

>From then on, it's a case of throwing as much mud at the wall and seeing what sticks.

>"The most-read news articles are usually the ones containing the click-bait words," Dimitri says. "The click bait words, as you know, are, 'Oh my god, breaking news, wow,' and usually something that has never been aired before. Because if the title just says, 'Today this happened, today that happened,' no one will open that."

>He and his collaborators post these stories to their Facebook pages dozens of times a day. Again, he would only show NBC News a Facebook page that he runs on his own, which has an impressive 86,000 likes. But he said the six pages run by his collective have amassed more than 3 million likes between them.

>"Say you produce ten lies a day, [the audience] is not going to believe ten lies, they are going to believe probably one or maximum two," he says. "Usually the lies about [Clinton's] emails and the lies about Hillary. The anti-Hillary posts were really good."
>>
>Dimitri says he has set up more than 50 domain names in six months, all in a bid to please Facebook's algorithm and get the maximum number of eyeballs on his posts. He claims in that time his posts have achieved some 40 million page views.

>"We stay up late and we don't sleep that much — I haven't slept good for a couple of months now," he says. "I have to go to school and then at night I have to work."

>He and his colleagues see the process as an art. At first they worked on a basis of trial-and-error. Now it comes naturally.

>"You see what people like and you just give it to them," he explains. "You see they like water, you give water, they like wine, you give wine. It's really simple."

>The challenge of engaging readers on social media is one familiar to most journalists. They have a formidable opponent in Dimitri and his peers; analysis by BuzzFeed after the election showed that fake news websites actually performed better than conventional press and television.

>Dimitri is unequivocal about why the mainstream couldn't compete: "They're not allowed to lie."

> Partying to the Tune of Fake News

>The influx of money has created a thriving party culture in Veles.

>On Saturday, one local nightclub was barely keeping up with demand, as dozens of teens and young adults ordered ice buckets filled with large $35 bottles of vodka.

>In this new era, the purveyors of fake news are the coolest kids in the schoolyard.

>"Since fake news started, girls are more interested in geeks than macho guys," says one 17-year-old girl standing at the bar.

>The most successful fake-news publishers have "bought themselves houses, apartments, maybe invested in some real estate or in some businesses," according to Dimitri. "They have bought themselves and their girlfriends better cars, better places to live" he says.

>Keen to feed off this gold rush, the nightclub even plans to organize a club night on the same day that Google pays out its advertising money.
>>
>Following Google and Facebook's vow to clamp down on fake news, Dimitri says he knows people have lost tens of thousands after their accounts were shuttered.

>"When they started to shut down webpages, business went down," says 20-year-old Kiko, a bartender at the nightclub.

>The impact appears to have been short lived, however, judging by the healthy flow of local currency, the Macedonian denar, being shoved into the club's cash registers.

>Most people are cagey about admitting any direct involvement in fake news. But Tony, a 40-year-old taxi driver, says that every young person he knows — including his own son — is in on the act.

>"I've been doing this job for 18 years and I know everyone in the city," he says. "I know kids who are minors, 16 or 17 years old, and they bought BMWs after running these websites."

>Is he worried about his son making money from selling hoaxes online? "It's better to do this job than to go into the drug business," he says.

>Also unperturbed is Veles' mayor, Slavcho Chadiev.

>"Is it criminal activity? Not according to the law of Macedonia," he says during an interview in his office. "All that money went through the state system and everyone paid their taxes."

>He isn't bothered by accusations that Veles' teens swayed the U.S. election. In fact, he welcomes the idea.

>"Not as a mayor, but as a man and as a citizen, I'm glad if Veles contributed to the Republicans' victory and Trump's victory," he says.
>>
>Like many Macedonians, he blames recent Democratic administrations in Washington for not doing more to help their country's attempts to join the European Union and NATO. (Greece has blocked these efforts in a dispute over Macedonia's name — the country's official title at the United Nations is the cumbersome Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia.)

>On the flip side, the mayor still remembers fondly when Republican President George W. Bush recognized his country's new title in 2004.

>What would he do if he encountered one of these fake news tycoons?

>"I would ask him, 'Are you looking for a job?' Because I have a lack of IT guys," he says, before admitting that the salary of less than $400 might not be attractive.

>Dimitri says his goal is to earn $1 million, and it's no surprise the young entrepreneur sees Trump as "a small role model."

>There's only one question that sees doubt creep into Dimitri's cocksure demeanor. When he copies posts from other fake news websites, does he worry he's being used as a pawn to spread propaganda?

>"When you buy a certain product, you don't know who created it," he says. "You don't know who creates your shoes, and there are rumors that small children in Africa create them."

>He adds: "Maybe I don't want to find out, because if I find out maybe I'm going to feel bad. Right now I'm feeling OK."
>>
funny thing about this?

news about fake news now sounds and reads fake
>>
>>90581

>The same weekend that NBC spent with Dimitri, a gunman opened fire in a Washington, D.C., pizzeria. The shooter told police he was motivated by a fake news story. The pizzeria, Comet Ping Pong, was accused online of hosting a pedophile ring run by Democratic leaders.

He fired once into the air to clear people, then surrendered peacefully when he found nothing amiss in the shop. Jesus, the mainstream news WONDERS why people stopped trusting it.
>>
>>90625
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfXWXNItF_Y
>>
I still will never understand why someone would post lies on the internet. It's just a bad thing to do. Why do that? I will never know.
>>
>>90631
>why
You don't like champagne?
>>
>>90631
Fun and profit.
>>
>>90634
I get chapagne/profit
>>90635
I don't get why being evil is fun for anyone. What does that say about humans?
>it's just a joke/prank
I still think it's basically the same as schadenfreude. We are evil beings at heart. Of course no one thinks of themselves as evil, so they brush it off as 'just a joke'.
>>
>>90636
I guess if you are an 18 year old kid from an otherwise impoverished country then suddenly earning $50k+ doing nothing but lying about politicians in another country on the internet can make the fact that he's still lying secondary.
>>
>>90638
I was talking about the fun aspect, not the gain aspect. Like I said, I can understand him. I don't understand affluent teenagers doing stuff like this and worse.
>>
>>90593
Accusing others of what you know you are guilty of?
WHY, IVE NEVER HEARD OF SUCH A THING
>>
>>90644
>Accusing others of what you know you are guilty of?
I know right, the MSM is desperate right now.

This for example, is great fake news because it's a dressed up anonymous source that appears like a legitimate thing. You've got a name, the back of some dude's dead w/ geography, mentions of receipts and conversations and other things that are never actually shown, all of course relayed 3rd party.

There's more than a few large red flags right that, but my current favorite is:
>after investigations by BuzzFeed and the Guardian traced more than 100 fake news domain names here
Buzzfeed being tapped to conduct investigations on "fake news" is like tapping Anthony Weiner to conduct investigations on politicians sexually soliciting minors.

I thought Jill Stein's recount was the scam of the year. But you are all being grifted so hard if you believe this shit.
>>
>>90656
They literally have videos of the guy posting fake news stories and you still don't believe it.
>>
>>90662
>They literally have videos of the guy posting fake news stories and you still don't believe it.
Not in what OP posted. Just B roll.
>>
>>90662
Fake news typically have good written english language. I doubt that macedonian teens can write that good english.

Also, wasn't there an article in which fake news factory was exposed somewhere in California? And that the admin was a liberal Clinton supporter who just wanted to make money out of it.

Still, the MSM is ranting about the fake news being systematically pushed from Kremlin. No proof of that have yet been shown. I would say that fake news phenomena is just obvious spam which has long been a method to make money on the internet. People who try to draw politics into it are themselves making politics out of it.
>>
>>90692
>Fake news typically have good written english language.
> I doubt that macedonian teens can write that good english.

Way to not read the story.
from the article:

>>Most teens here speak fluent English, allowing them to quickly navigate through reams of Western news sites and pinpoint potentially viral content.

>>90684
The video is at the top of the article. Here is a link:
http://link.theplatform.com/s/2E2eJC/PKxgJYQCDhd7?format=redirect&Tracking=true&Embedded=true&formats=MPEG4

The part where it shows him posting fake news starts at 1:11
>>
>>90712
>The video is at the top of the article. Here is a link:
Yeah, that's the one I mentioned.

Approx 10 seconds of a WordPress editor with no URL shown to the "fake news" site he's supposedly posting on from 1:11 to 1:19 on = B roll. After that, they still don't show any urls, nor do they show what he just posted, but they do show him scrolling on NBC and Huffington Post, and then they show several Facebook pages posting "Hillary for Prison" memes, like they're actual news stories and not just memes.

If you don't see how easy it is to stitch some smoke and mirrors together like this in a manner that looks plausible, I'd suggest you watch more movies.

You're desperate to see things that aren't there. This article is "fake news" itself. If you believe it, you are a grand sucker.
>>
>>90741
They blocked out the URL because they don't want people going to the fake HuffPost and NBCNews clones he set up. And what make syou think it's B-roll? After the section you're talking about from 1:11-1:19 he goes on to spread around on facebook ad twitter links to the fake stories from the fake NBCnews and fake huffPost. Have you not ever encountered one of the fake news sites before? They typically try to copy legitimate sites as they talk about in the video.
Here's another report about "Dimitri" with direct interviews and no "b-roll footage". They aren't just making these fake news allegations up:
http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/macedonian-teen-earns-big-bucks-from-fake-news-829223491931
>>
>>90742
>they blocked out the URL because they don't want people going to the fake HuffPost and NBCNews clones he set up.
Or because they don't want people to attempt to verify their supposed evidence.

>And what makes you think it's B-roll?
Because it's B-Roll. It's filler footage with quick take aways and passing references.

>After the section you're talking about from 1:11-1:19 he goes on to spread around
It doesn't show him spreading anything. It just shows him scrolling on a phone for a few seconds, not even typing anything.

>They aren't just making these fake news allegations up:
Yes they are. They have been already.
https://theintercept.com/2016/12/09/a-clinton-fan-manufactured-fake-news-that-msnbc-personalities-spread-to-discredit-wikileaks-docs/

You're desperate to believe otherwise because it fits into your bias and denial about the election. They're selling you fake news dressed up as real news trying to discredit news they falsely claimed was fake news, because you're part of a gullible and easily marketable swathe of useful idiots who believe anything the government says.
>>
>>90758
>You're desperate to believe otherwise because it fits into your bias and denial about the election.
That's funny, i was just goign to say the same about you.

Here's yet another example with a completely separate interview with another fake news merchant for you to ignore because it doesn't fit with your narrative like you did with the one in my last post:
http://www.msnbc.com/morning-joe/watch/the-real-life-implications-of-fake-news-825925699506
>>
>>90759
>That's funny, i was just goign to say the same about you.
Yeah, it's called projection. You're neck deep in it.

>heres another example
>more MSNBC talk-show sound bites
MSNBC literally just got caught spreading Fake News make by Clinton supporters used to push a phony narrative about Wikileaks
Coincidentally enough, not long after Wikileaks published emails showing sitting down to dinner with the Clinton campaign to coordinate news stories and attacks on Trump.

>for you to ignore because it doesn't fit with your narrative
I'm not the one being sold a fake "Russian hacking" narrative via cheap B-roll clips and secret government reports because I refuse to accept the results of the election.

A desperate, sad, useful idiot. It must be hard being you.
>>
>>90760
>Yeah, it's called projection. You're neck deep in it.
Whatever you want to call you ignoring actual video evidence of guys posting fake news stories is fine. The CIA says the russians were hacking and there never was any b-roll clip.
>A desperate, sad, useful idiot. It must be hard being you.
Ahh yes, the last shitflinging of a man without an argument. Come back when you are prepared to accept reality around you and watch the interviews.
>>
>>90760
Do you live in Macedonia?
>>
>>90761
>Whatever you want to call you ignoring actual video evidence of guys posting fake news stories is fine.
There's no URLS shown.
There's nothing showing the articles he supposedly posted being accessed by anyone but himself on his own mobile device.

>The CIA says the russians were hacking
They also said Iraq had WMDs.
Oh wait.

>and there never was any b-roll clip.
It's right there in the video you keep alluding to. You can't see obvious B-roll and filler footage, the obvious edits and cut aways, but you can see a bunch of other shit never actually shown.

>Ahh yes, the last shitflinging of a man without an argument.
You think I'm going anywhere? I'm still here, no matter how much you want me to go away and stop ruining your dream state.

>>90763
>Do you live in Macedonia?
Would it make you feel good and righteous if I said yes? I bet it woul
But I don't. Sorry kid.
>>
>>90766
It's really obvious you didn't watch any of the videos. He not only posts a fake news story in the first video, albiet with a photomask over his face, in the second video link they show his face as he posts more fake news and spreads it around facebook. In the third video they interview a Californian who has hundreds of his own sites, separate from the Macedonians but employing the same copy-the-legit-site-theme clickbait model, who then proceeds to show how posting Trump supporter bait was the most profitable for him and showing how he too would spread it around facebook and twitter once he posted it on his NBCNews ripoff, earning him tens of thousands of dollars in adsense.

The rest of your post is the same old shitflinging. Discarded.
Oh and I'm not the guy who asked if you were from Macedonia BTW.
>>
>>90769
>It's really obvious you didn't watch any of the videos.
Which is why I talk about specifics in the videos several times, including the fact that they all stem from the same investigation conducted by fucking buzzfeed and are being echoed around the internet in the same manner they accuse these alleged "fake news" sites of doing.

>The rest of your post is the same old shitflinging. Discarded.
All of your posts are repetitions of state propaganda by people who refuse to accept the outcome of the election. Discarded.
See? I can be an insufferable, weeping, useful idiot too. Except you can't bully me into towing your party line.

>Oh and I'm not the guy who asked if you were from Macedonia BTW.
Sure. And I have a bridge I'd like to sell you BTW.
>>
>>90770
>Which is why I talk about specifics in the videos several time
No you don't, you make shit up about b-rolls that aren't even there.
including the fact that they all stem from the same investigation conducted by fucking buzzfeed
According to whom? Did you accidentally believe what you read on Drudgereport again? It says The Guardian is doing an investigation too, just for one more. Do you really want me to spoonfeed you by dumping news links to other news organizations also investigating?
>All of your posts are repetitions of state propaganda by people who refuse to accept the outcome of the election. Discarded.
You seem to be someone who believed some Trumpbait fake news story he read on one of these sites exactly as discussed in the interviews and is now somehow butthurt that you were rused.
>See? I can be an insufferable, weeping, useful idiot too. Except you can't bully me into towing your party line.
Who is trying to bully you Anon? Where did the bad man touch you? Do you need a safe space?
>Sure. And I have a bridge I'd like to sell you BTW.
You don't have a bridge, Anon, you don't have anything.
>>
>>90772
>No you don't, you make shit up about b-rolls that aren't even there.
Despite them clearly being in the videos, especially the lovely shots of rolling Macedonian country side and the insides of "wild fake news parties".

>According to whom? Did you accidentally believe what you read on Drudgereport again?
You're the first person to mention DrudgeReport, my delusional and useful idiot friend.

>It says The Guardian is doing an investigation too
In conjuction with Buzzfeed. That alone is enough to cast serious doubts. Are you going to start defending Buzzfeed's reputability now?

>Do you really want me to spoonfeed you by dumping news links to other news organizations also investigating?
Sure.
Make sure they make absolutely no references to Buzzfeed or the Guardian.
Also, that they aren't just linking to other articles that link to other articles linking to Buzzfeed or the Guardian.

>You seem to be someone who believed some Trumpbait fake news story he read on one of these sites exactly as discussed in the interviews and is now somehow butthurt that you were rused.
Yet you can't make specific references or go into details, all you know is that I disagree with both you and the premise being presented, therefor I MUST be a Trumptard in denial. There's no other explanation, and false dichotomies are now totally valid.
Just like your MSM puppet masters and the mindless propaganda you regurgitate.

>You don't have a bridge, Anon, you don't have anything.
You're learning!You what else I don't have?
-Evidence of Russian hacking in the election.
-Evidence of the election being "ruined" by fake news.
-Hillary Clinton as President-Elect of my nation.
-A desperate fantasy world where the first and second are desperately pushed to make the third a reality

Are you really pushing all of this propaganda for free?
That's fucking embarrassing dude, at least the alleged fake-news Macedonian party-teens all got paid.
>>
>>90777
>Despite them clearly being in the videos, especially the lovely shots of rolling Macedonian country side and the insides of "wild fake news parties".
Do you need to watch the video again so you see the NBC reporter at the airport in Macedonia?
>You're the first person to mention DrudgeReport, my delusional and useful idiot friend.
I mentioned it because you're spouting of talking points as though you actually get news and information from there.
>In conjuction with Buzzfeed. That alone is enough to cast serious doubts. Are you going to start defending Buzzfeed's reputability now?
Buzzfeed is one site with actual reporters that occasionally posts a wrong news story. It's no worse than DailyCaller,, which is its partisan opposite. And you're somehow comparing that low tier of clickbait to what these even lower tier adsense raping, one-step-above-spammers, misinformation artists are doing with multiple sites?
>Also, that they aren't just linking to other articles that link to other articles linking to Buzzfeed or the Guardian.
Shit that didn't happen: the post, got it.
>Yet you can't make specific references or go into details,
WTF are you talking about? How is "exactly as discussed in the interview" not specific?
>all you know is that I disagree with both you and the premise being presented, therefor I MUST be a Trumptard in denial.
>I can't think of any other motivation for you being so retarded other than you're a tinfoilfag who escaped from >>>/x/ and even worse than a cheerleading Trumptard,
>There's no other explanation, and false dichotomies are now totally valid.
Oh that's rich. Insert parable about glass houses and throwing stones here.

The rest of your post is you lashing out, being a Trumptard again. Oh, and tell me again how the CIA saying Russians meddled with the election is a fake story.
>>
>>90780
>Do you need to watch the video again so you see the NBC reporter at the airport in Macedonia?
Can you point out where I said they never went to Macedonia?
No? K.

>I mentioned it because you're spouting of talking points as though you actually get news and information from there.
I get my news and information from several news sites. You should try it.

>Buzzfeed is one site with actual reporters that occasionally posts a wrong news story. It's no worse than DailyCaller,, which is its partisan opposite. And you're somehow comparing that low tier of clickbait to what these even lower tier adsense raping, one-step-above-spammers, misinformation artists are doing with multiple sites?
If you're seriously attempting to defend the integrity of Buzzfeed, there is no hope for you.

>Shit that didn't happen: the post, got it.
Like the sources you didn't post, showing all of the independent investigations you said were going on?
Surprise.

>WTF are you talking about? How is "exactly as discussed in the interview" not specific?
Because you've already been caught making references to shit in the video that isn't there.
Specific means having to actually type them out.

>I can't think of any other motivation for you being so retarded other than you're a tinfoilfag who escaped from >>>/x/ and even worse than a cheerleading Trumptard
As I have stated several times now, you're in a state of denial over the outcome of the election, and each time you have told me to go back to some various site that you think might even vaguely represent the political leaning you think I have.

>Oh, and tell me again how the CIA saying Russians meddled with the election is a fake story.
It's a fake story. What's more likely?

CIA making up bullshit to protect the interests of the political establishment?
or
Russia hacked paper ballots and non-electronic voting machines as part of a conspiracy with Trump and the FBI against Clinton?

Occam's razor, kiddo. Now stop spamming fake news.
>>
>>90807
>Can you point out where I said they never went to Macedonia?
Yes. Here. >>90777
>especially the lovely shots of rolling Macedonian country side and the insides of "wild fake news parties".
Here you're implying that they never went there at all and instead are using b-roll footage.

>I get my news and information from several news sites. You should try it.
Obviously you don't if you think things like the CIA saying the Russians meddled with the election is fake news.

>If you're seriously attempting to defend the integrity of Buzzfeed, there is no hope for you.
I'm not trying to defend anything that you're not also trying to conflate with 100% fake news sites like abcnews.com.co.

>Because you've already been caught making references to shit in the video that isn't there.
Such as? I already typed out descriptions of several scenes in all three interviews that was then ignored by you with your "b-roll" conspiracy.

>As I have stated several times now, you're in a state of denial over the outcome of the election,
And it gets funnier every time you grasp at straw men like that.
>It's a fake story
Prove it. Oh that's right, you can't because it isn't fake.
>and each time you have told me to go back to some various site that you think might even vaguely represent the political leaning you think I have.
If the shoe fits, wear it.
>Kiddo
I'm not your kid. I'm probably at least a couple of decades older than you. That's how I know how full of shit you are.
>>
I'll just leave this here:
http://www.denverpost.com/2016/11/23/the-man-behind-denver-guardian/
>>
A MESSAGE FROM POL

WE DEMAND COMMENT SECTIONS ON EVERY NEWS ARTICLE OR ELSE WE CONSIDER IT TO BE FAKE NEWS

WE DEMAND AN END TO CENSORSHIP

WE ARE COMPILING LISTS OF THE MAINSTREAM MEDIA DETERMINED TO BE ILLEGITIMATE AND ENCOURAGE OTHERS TO FOLLOW OUT GUIDELINES

DROP THE LIBEL

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

>>102419424
>>102419424
>>102419424
>>
>>90892
At least link your post correctly /pol/
>>>/pol/102419424
>>
>>90831
>Yes. Here. >>90777
No where in that post does it say that.
>Here you're implying that they never went there at all and instead are using b-roll footage.
That doesn't mean... oh wow. You don't know what B-roll is or how it works, do you?
You do know you can shoot your own b-roll on scene? And that implying something is b-roll doesn't mean it's stock footage they took from somewhere else?
Good christ.

>Obviously you don't if you think things like the CIA saying the Russians meddled with the election is fake news.
It's fake news. It's propaganda. Anyone with any working historical knowledge of the CIA can see it.
Again, Occam's razor.

>I'm not trying to defend anything that you're not also trying to conflate with 100% fake news sites like abcnews.com.co.
Do you normally just make up alternative versions of your opponents arguments?

>I already typed out descriptions of several scenes in all three interviews that was then ignored by you with your "b-roll" conspiracy.
Given that my "b-roll" conspiracy was based on your not actually knowing what "b-roll" footage means, I'm going to go ahead and assume that applies to the rest of the so called "descriptions" you claim you wrote up, given that you keep making allusions to them yet

>And it gets funnier every time you grasp at straw men like that.
That's not a straw man.
If you honestly believe it was influenced by the Russians based on nothing but the CIA's say so, you are in denial about the outcome of the election.

>If the shoe fits, wear it.
You've named several different styles and sizes of shoes.

>Prove it. Oh that's right, you can't because it isn't fake.
Burden of proof isn't on me, it's on the CIA, and in this argument, you- to provide something other than an argument to authority.

>I'm not your kid. I'm probably at least a couple of decades older than you. That's how I know how full of shit you are.
And yet you're still a useful idiot spamming fake news.
Some people age, but never really grow up.
>>
>>90901
>No where in that post does it say that.
Yes actually it does. I quoted you.
>That doesn't mean... oh wow. You don't know what B-roll is or how it works, do you?
I know what b-roll is which is how I know you don't. What's the point of flying all the way to Macedonia to take b-roll footage again?

>It's fake news. It's propaganda. x
It isn't fake news and fake news isn't even the same thing as propaganda.
>Anyone with any working historical knowledge of the CIA can see it.
Oh look, it''s another tinfoilfag who thinks MKUltra is still going and that The Ghost of Allen Dulles is still testing cowpox on unwitting NYC subway passengers. You never see that on 4chan.

>not actually knowing what "b-roll"
We've been over this. There isn't any b-roll footage in any the interview videos at all. The more you keep saying there is just makes you look like an even bigger autist who doesn't know what b-roll footage is.

>If you honestly believe it was influenced by the Russians based on nothing but the CIA's say so, you are in denial about the outcome of the election.
Okay thanks there, Alex Jones. Let me know when you get tired of moving the goalposts toward the election results.

>You've named several different styles and sizes of shoes.
And you are the shoe salesman.

>Burden of proof isn't on me, it's on the CIA, and in this argument, you- to provide something other than an argument to authority.
No, the burden of proof has already been established with widespread media coverage of the event. It's up to you to pull your head out of the sand and read one of the many articles on the subject. Like http://video.foxnews.com/v/5242851889001/ , for instance.

>And yet you're still a useful idiot spamming fake news.
You don't even know what fake news is. Come back when you figure it out.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.