[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama Orders Intelligence Report on Russian Election Hacking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: 10hacks-master768[1].jpg (44KB, 768x540px) Image search: [Google]
10hacks-master768[1].jpg
44KB, 768x540px
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/09/us/obama-russia-election-hack.html?action=Click&contentCollection=BreakingNews&contentID=64628103&pgtype=article

>Washington — President Obama has ordered American intelligence agencies to produce a full report on Russian efforts to influence the 2016 presidential election, his homeland security adviser said on Friday. He also directed them to develop a list of “lessons learned” from the broad campaign the United States has accused Russia of carrying out to steal emails, publish their contents and probe the vote-counting system.

>“We may have crossed a new threshold here,” Lisa Monaco, one of Mr. Obama’s closest aides and the former head of the national security division of the Justice Department, told reporters Friday. “He expects to receive this report before he leaves office.”

>The report, according to senior administration officials, will trace the attacks on the Democratic National Committee and on prominent individuals like John D. Podesta, the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign.

>But it is unclear that the contents of the report will be made public. Intelligence agencies and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, which still has an active investigation of the hacking underway, have been reluctant to make public any of their findings; they fear it will reveal sources and methods of how the incursions were traced back to Russia. After past investigations involving sensitive intelligence information, declassified versions of reports were sometimes published, with a classified version sent to congressional committees and some agencies.

>President-elect Donald J. Trump has consistently questioned whether hacking happened, and if it did whether Russia was responsible. He has suggested that the effort to blame Russia was, in fact, an effort to discredit him and his call for closer relations with Moscow.

>>
>>90546
Quit your whining. Questioning the system undermines Democracy.
>>
>>90547
>Questioning the system undermines Democracy.
Only under a Democratic POTUS.

Questioning the system under Trump? Patriotic, intelligent, brave.

Questioning the system under Obama? Racism and treason.

Oh it's basically the same shit either way? Clearly you're just a conspiritard.

I guess "The system isn't rigged, you're just losing." is now "The system is rigged if you're losing"
>>
>>90547
>>90561
Shoo Russkies shoo
Don't you have shitposting to do?
>>
>>90562
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/barack-obama-donald-trump-voter-fraud-whining_us_580655b5e4b0180a36e6939d
>>
Cant wait this "Harambe" to leave
>>
>>90574
You can taste the sweat of Russians from here.
>>
>>90561
t. someone who is to young to remember the Bush administration

http://fair.org/take-action/media-advisories/iraq-and-the-media/
>>
>>90572
Voter fraud =/= election fraud.
>>
>>90608
>Voter Registration Fraud =/= Voter Fraud =/= Election Fraud*
*ftfy
>>
>>90561
>Questioning the system under Obama? Racism and treason.
Literally the one thing conservatives have consistently argued for the past 8 years is that Obama is Stalin, only conservatives are true Americans, and Obama is probably not American essentially because he's half black.
>>
>>90620
>answering a strawman with a strawman
I guess that works for some people, but that shit is part of why we're in this mess to begin with.
>>
>>90546
>He has suggested that the effort to blame Russia was, in fact, an effort to discredit him and his call for closer relations with Moscow.

Hillary lost the recount scam when the courts ruled there was no evidence of voter fraud in Michigan, despite there being all kinda possible evidence of fraud… in the Democratic Party controlled city of Detroit.

So now Obama is forced to step in and imply the election is invalid due to mysterious "Russian hackers", despite there being no evidence of such.
>>
'Member when the Democrats were calling Trump retarded for suggesting that it may be possible the election was being rigged?

I 'member
>>
>>90654
This season of south park was lame.
>>
Russians hacked the paper ballots. When I went in to vote there was a guy in a track suit squatting in the corner of the room furiously typing away on a laptop. I tried to fill in the circle for Hilary because I'm a good goy but for some reason my pen seemed like it was out of ink every time I tried. I asked the volunteers to bring me three new pens and each one seemed out of ink. Finally when I went to try a fifth I noticed that the Trump circle had somehow been filled in. Shaking, I put the pen down and went to hand in my ballot, as I could feel that patriarchy, sexism, bigotry, and fascism had won that day. While I was driving home I had to pull over to cry because the whole ordeal had shaken me to my core. I spent the next week in bed because I already knew Trump had stolen the election. And my cat starved to death. Thanks Obama.
>>
>>90682
Lol
>>
>>90546
I find it incredibly concerning that there is an obviously pushed effort by the government and media to make Russia the scapegoat for American corruption - particularly DNC/Hillary antics. It should be quite plain to anyone that they are trying to seize any scrap of credibility left and distracted from the massive scandals taking place. After the war in Iraq, it's hard to take anything these people say seriosuly without a heavy dose of scepticism.
>>
>>90704
I find it incredibly concerning that gullible wingnut faggots like yourself casually throw liberals in with the architects of the Iraq war while regurgitating the same tired old republican party rhetoric about supposed democrat corruption, "massive scandals", etc. These people were obviously five years old or younger when Karl Rove and Dick Cheney's personal intelligence agency was shopping around outdated shoops of Saddam's alleged arsenal. Iran-Contra was a massive scandal. The supposed scandal with Hillary's emails were a witch hunt and a comparative distraction only brought about through Daryl Issa's inability to find anything worthwhile about Benghazi to charge her with. It's hard to take anything these people say seriously without a heavy dose of skepticism.
>>
>>90713
It doesn't really matter since the democrats at the time were happy to go along with the neo-cons. Hell, this time around the democrat WAS the neo-con compared to the opposition.

Also...
>supposed democrat corruption
It's not supposed. It's reality. Even if we ignore the immediate history of the very corrupt democratic party you'd still have a hard time making that argument given the sheer size of the party itself.

>>90704
The most concerning thing about it is how reflective it is. Russia does the same whenever they need to whip the curtain around something shady Putin's done. The democrats used to pretend they didn't want to play that jingoistic game, but the Obama administration has opened all the doors on liberal lunacy it seems.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.