[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Santa? Boy claims he was body shamed by St. Nick

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1477259425747.jpg (134KB, 986x555px)
1477259425747.jpg
134KB, 986x555px
It's practically straight out of a "Bad Santa" movie.

A North Carolina mother wants the local Santa Claus fired after saying things that put her 9-year-old son in tears.

On Saturday, an otherwise jolly time on Main Street led to a holiday moment the boy would like to forget.

"I went out and started crying, because I just felt so bad," Anthony Mayse said of his conversation with Father Christmas.

"When he got done, he said, 'Lay off the hamburgers and french fries,'" he recalled. "And that really just disrespected me, and I felt awful."

"This year we thought it'd be fun to take the carriage ride and let the kids ice skate and go see Santa," mom Ashley said.

Meeting St. Nick should have been the kicker, not the heartbreaker.

According to Anthony and his mother, he sure didn't act like a saint.

"He acted like he didn't want to be there to do the job," Ashley said.

Anthony was asking for an iPod Touch and a drone for Christmas when the family said he was body shamed.

"Very rude. I've never seen anything like it," Ashley told News 13. "What set me off is when he started crying."

The polar opposite to tears of joy.

"I was just mind-blown," Ashley said. "I wished a million times that we never went."

"It affected me so bad that I was crying until I went to bed that night," Anthony said. "And I want to say to him, 'You don't want to disrespect a 9-year-old. Even though what shape and size you are, it doesn't matter.'"

He later tore up his picture with Mr. Claus, who's employed by Forest City to spread good cheer.

The town manager said Santa had apologized to both the supervisor and the Mayse family. He wouldn't tell News 13 whether disciplinary action was taken.

http://wlos.com/news/local/boy-claims-he-was-body-shamed-by-st-nick
>>
"When he went to apologize to me, he didn't even mean it," Anthony said.

Instead of a letter to Santa, Ashley would prefer the city send a "pink slip."

"I'm hoping he's fired, because I don't want any kid feeling like he did Saturday," she said. "I mean, it destroyed him."

They'd like the Forest City Santa to "lay off" the insensitive comments. For now, no more St. Nick for them.

"Never again," Ashley said.

"I'd probably go to the mall, but not Forest City again," Anthony said.
>>
>>90349
>>90350
Fatties btfo
>>
>lay off the burgers and fries

Does this fall under hatespeech in murrica?
>>
9 years old is too old to sit on Santa's lap and too young to be so fat
>>
>>90353
It is the worst form of hate speech. You can scream about lynching niggaz in a public space, but telling an american to stop loving his burgers: that is too far man.
>>
>>90349
>>90350
>Santa attempts public service
>Undoubtedly fat """""mother""""" freaks the fuck out
There's no shame without guilt, fatties, shame is your own reaction
>>
I thought the video was funny as shit.
>>
>>90349
While I don't think that letting your kid eat junk all the time is tantamount to beating them with a cable, it isn't responsible parenting.

That said, the Santa guy was a fucking asshole.
>>
>>90406
>based Santa clearly looking out for the younger generation
>giving clearly needed guidance where his parents are unable to do so
>in a position of influence, decides to try help a kid out
Santa is the good guy here, faget. Making your kids this fat is tantamount to abuse, fucks up their brain development, screws with their hormones, sets them up for an unhealthy life
>>
>Hey kid, you should eat healthy.

>ABLOOBLOOBLOO STOP FAT SHAMING ME

america is dying
>>
>>90349
>body shaming
I hate that people use this made up bullshit to cry about "injustices"
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.