[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Criminally negligent mummie, daddie

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: zzz.jpg (23KB, 431x262px) Image search: [Google]
zzz.jpg
23KB, 431x262px
http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/courts-law/andrew-nolan-sentenced-to-at-least-eightandahalf-years-jail-for-bashing-bobby-webber/news-story/19f78ead84c1be75ac005d082f38dfef

So the criminally negligent female and male went off on a holiday and left their child to be assaulted.

Mam and dad are to blame "first and foremost": the child would not even be in this world but for them. Second to blame is the Nolan, of course.

And now listen to the female: she has the urge to kill, not even Nolan did that. If this female heard a lie about you or me she'd be the first to rage and want us dead. I'm sure there are many people she'd like to kill and she would if she could get away with it (and maybe apologize if she killed an innocent).

One only has to look at all the child suicides to see how many pathetic, toxic, negative and worthless parents there are in the world: billions. They always blame others when their children suicide to get away from them. Had their parents had any love at all for their children, their children would be emotionally able to deal with stuff with their parent's strength. But their parents only rutted as animals: which explains why when one of them gets struck by a texting-driving rapist and is paralyzed, "85%" of them divorce and leave them. At least 85% of all marriages are lies, like kimmy and that other loser: it was so easy to predict the separation. Now they start in on the back-stabbing, unfriending.

They had money for a vacation from their child and now they want more money: and the negligent parents will give because they see nothing wrong with leaving a child to be assaulted while they had slave labor bring them booze and treats.
>>
>>90310
Stop making these shilly threads
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.