[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bucharest Female Selling her Virginity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: hanckerchiefs.jpg (43KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
hanckerchiefs.jpg
43KB, 600x480px
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4002334/Posing-provocatively-lingerie-clad-teenager-selling-virginity-highest-bidder-claims-businessman-offered-1-7million.html

Had a boner through the whole article, I can no longer believe myself.
>>
How much it is for the seconds?
>>
>>90046
Dunno why you're surprised, it's happened plenty of times before in recent years: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity_auction
>>
This is true inequality. A teen girl can sell her virginity for top dollar. While guys can't even give it away for free.
>>
>>90074
in fact most have to pay to get rid of it either to a professional or with copious amounts of food, drink and gifts
>>
>>90046
I don't get it. She's not even particularly attractive. why pay to fuck a virgin? They're invariably a boring fuck.
>>
>>90074
Maybe so, but who's perpetuating this inequality? Men put virginity on a pedestal, so any smart girl can make a killing off the sexist idea in the first place.

Wish I had thought of this when I was 16
>>
>>90046
Jesus those pictures are so touched up. She's like a 7/10 in the normal ones.
>>
How can a man possibly stoop so low to pay that kind of money for a whore? Even if I was the richest man in the world I wouldn't pay that much for her. Maybe a couple thousand but that's it.
>>
>>90408
>men choose to do this

lol you are so fucking stupid, go back to /r/twox you fucking bint
>>
>>90408
sorry dipshit but a penis and a vagina are not the same thing
>>
>>90705
some people are born into insanely rich families, given anything and don't have to think about working or money at all
you see this a lot in Sydney, rich Chinese come over and you'll see early 20s Chinese driving Lamborghini and Ferrari in the city, where it fucking sucks to drive in the first place. But it looks good and money, even hundreds of thousands, for some millions, is literally a non-issue.
>>
>>90109
>why pay to fuck a virgin?
Rich autistic businessmen with all the social common sense of an /r9k/ user
>>
>>90408
>Men put virginity on a pedestal

No we fucking don't. Women do.
>>
>>90046
>selling herself does not make her a prostitute
>being the literal definition of a prostitute means she isn't a prostitute

Lololol
>>
>>90046

Those brows... way too much money for that if she did get 1.7 million
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.