[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

women prefer slightly larger penises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: 1465260903162.jpg (268KB, 1052x1196px) Image search: [Google]
1465260903162.jpg
268KB, 1052x1196px
A new study has revealed that women prefer a slightly larger penis in a one-time sexual partner compared to a long-term partner.

Researchers from the University of California and the University of New Mexico provided women with 33 different-sized 3D penis models made of rigid, odorless, blue plastic (they were blue “to minimize racial skin-color cues”) to choose from. In total, 75 women, ages 18 to 65, took part in the study.

When asked to select the model which represented their preferred penis size in a long-term partner, the average response was 6.3 inches (16cm) in length and 4.8 inches (12.2cm) around. For a one-time sexual experience, the average plastic penis the women chose was slightly larger – 6.4 inches (16.3 cm) long and 5.0 inches (12.7cm) in circumference.

Previous studies had presented women with 2D, flaccid penises, so this is the first research to provide hard evidence that women’s ideal penises are slightly larger than average penis size.

The women in the study chose penises that were, on average, larger than those on supply. The average erect penis is 5.2 inches (13.1cm) long, and 4.6 inches (11.7cm) in circumference, according to a global analysis of 15,000 phalluses published last year. The interactive below, created by Nick Evershed, allows you to explore those averages.

Sexual psychophysiologist Dr Nicole Prause and a team of researchers also gave the women a questionnaire about their past sexual experiences. Their responses revealed a diversity of first-hand penis encounters, ranging from 2.5 inches in length to 8 inches. Some women also said that they had ended a relationship partly because of their partner’s penis size – 7% of women said because their partner’s penis had been “too large”, and 20% said it had been “too small”.

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2016/dec/05/women-large-penis-size-study
>>
>>89725
>7% of women said because their partner’s penis had been “too large”, and 20% said it had been “too small”

Fucking Goldlilocks bitches make up your minds
>>
>>89738
What are you talking about? They're saying 1/5 chicks want larger while less than 10% didn't want to keep the big guy around.
>>
>>89748
>>using a fraction and a percentage in the same sentence
REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
I have a real hard time believing the average erect penis is around 13,1cm. That seems a tad too small. I've stumbled across numbers around 15cm more often when I've read about the average size
>>
>>89748
Are u in grade school because your rounding is triggering me, not to mention you used a god damn percentage and a fraction in the same sentence
>>
>>89725
>27% of women care about size
What a bunch of shallow bitches. I doubt 27% of men think they're girl's vagina is too tight/loose
>>
>>89758
>>89767
>Samefagging
>>
>>89725
This is all funny considering women typically don't know what they want. I asked my ex how big she thought my penis was and said if she can guess correctly i'll do that thing she'd been pestering me to do for months, and I gave her ten minutes to think about her answer, and she finalized on a very confident and haughty 9 1/4 " long. I'm 7" exactly. She called bullshit and got her measuring tape and measured me at my hardest and got pissed that she was wrong.
>>
>>89815
I remember a study showing that when women had to guess the size of a penis they always were overly generous
I suppose it comes from having never used a tape measure in their lives coupled with the fact that every guy says their dick is two inches longer than it really is
>>
>>89725
>tfw kv with a 6.25x5
>>
>>89725
> and in other news, water is wet.
>>
Did they actually use the dildo tho

This reeks of sampling bias
>>
>>89725
Women don't know what they want and anyone wasting their time listening to what women think they want isn't getting laid.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.