[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

BBC says be nice to your husbando

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 74
Thread images: 0

I still cant wrap my head around this one.
The idea that some woman in california decided not to be such a cunt to her husband is so controversial that it makes international news really lets you know how crappy things are for men now.

http://www.bbc.com/news/magazine-37861459
>>
While that is a sad comment on society, I have to say that I actually found nothing I can disagree with this woman.
>>
>I had no idea that I was responsible for my own happiness. I thought my husband should make me happy.

wow who knew
>>
>I had trained my husband to ask my permission for everything. And then complained about it for a year in counselling that he couldn't make simple decisions!

This is my favourite one. It's like she accidentally red-pilled herself.
>>
>>89694
I actually enjoy her relationship problems were 100% her fault (thanks feminism) but she still probably convinced herself she's the good one in the relationship
>>
As someone who considers herself a true feminist (amongst all these goddamn whiners in the current movement), I can honestly say that most of these are just qualities of a good fucking partner. I disagree with the financial policy just because I think it's unfair to put that responsibility only on men. It's shitty for both men and women. Just be a nice person and grow some common sense.
>>
>>89741
>Just be a nice person and grow some common sense.
I agree though it needs to be taught these days as common knowledge is not so common anymore.
>>
>>89741
I can't stand the label feminist because of the muck it's been dragged through the last few years
>>
>>89741
This, 10/10 post

It's not about oh, let the Man deal with it. That's stupid as well on the other end of the spectrum. Where we should be moving towards it's just respecting each other, including each other, NORMAL SHIT! I don't know how else to explain it other that what you said, it seems common sense to me but apparently such sentiments are uncommon these days.
>>
>>89571
A mindless cunt is a mindless cunt in any day and age, but our modern cultures and setting does seem to point most women into terrible directions. Their idiotizing starts from an early age.
The toys you buy them.
The favor you give them.
The ease you allow them.
The resulting weaknesses and inadequacies you foster in them.

Girls are great. We all love them.
The problems are just that we have been raised to love them stupidly, and they have been raised to be a funny mix of selfishness and individual incompetence.

But great peoole always rise above. Great men still live, and Great women still live. I think the most damage is done when one stuck in the swamps of social corruption gives up, believing that nowhere could there be any sunshine or reprieve. If you want to truly be worthy of loving a great girl, you must dedicate your life to making yourself great first and foremost. And greatness starts with understanding. Complaining is not a proper route to understanding. Criticizing shallow and obvious issues yet not seeking to address and solve for deeper issues, is worthless.

I'll say again: women are amazing, as much so as men, the earth, the stars, or water. When you know this, you will act with it, and when you act with it known, you will find that which you seek.
>>
>>89754
That's an inherent problem any label runs into eventually
>>
>>89829
please stop mansplaining
>>
>>89734
>>89694
well men need women so much that men let women do whatever they want. Men are beggars
>>
>>89780
it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.
>>
>>89855
Kek
>>
>>89855
This term, along with manspreading made me vote for trump.
I cant tell you how angry it makes me that I have to feel self conscious about this shit.
>>
>>89754
It was never good
>>
>>90242
Universal suffrage was fine
>>
>>90247
no
>>
>>89856
>men want women
ftfy
>>
>>89858
lol amirite guyz? redpill erday
>>
>>89858
>but they will always loose it for some women
:(
>>
Dont make me depressed all i wanted was a universe where love existed...
Instead we are disposable piles of trash, im glad though i have never had a relation ship you have no idea how many cheating fucks i have seen.
>>
>>90934
women killed romance
>>
>>89692
>I had no idea that I was responsible for my own happiness
this is where I lost it
>>
>>91004
What she really meant was " I had no idea it was wrong to act like a spoiled cutn my entire adult life".
>>
>>89780
this guy
i like this guy
>>
>>90934
Join with MGTOW. Its the only hope of saving romance.
>>
>>89571
>
> The six principles of being a 'Surrendered Wife’;
>
> Relinquishes inappropriate control of her husband
> Respects her husband's thinking
> Receives his gifts graciously and expresses gratitude for him
> Expresses what she wants without trying to control him
> Relies on him to handle household finances
> Focuses on her own self-care and fulfilment
>
> Source: Laura Doyle, author of The Surrendered Wife

If my buddy's cunt of a soon-to-be-ex-wife had followed those suggestions, they wouldn't be getting divorced now in their late 40s.

Remember girls; Men age like wine, women age like milk...
>>
>>91309
>women age like milk
I could accept this fact and still love them if they were not so mean.
What happened to women?
Why are they so horrible now?
>>
>>91030
That's because you are beta.
>>
>>89858
This guy knows his shit.

>>89780
This guy has also seen some shit, but is a hippy.
>>
>>90937
>>90934
and who created romance? We were never meant to be romantic. Don't be delusional. It's better this way.
>>
>>91348
But I wanted to live happily ever after :(
>>
>>89858
Except, you know, for the droves upon droves of men dropping out of the game altogether and living more solitary lives devoid of any female interaction or relationships.

You did this, women. You have caused this yawning divide between the sexes.
>>
>I didn't know I'd been disrespectful to my husband or even that I'd been controlling and critical.
I wonder who else in the family had to suffer disrespect. Kids maybe?

>My husband was a sales rep for a construction company but I was the breadwinner and acted like I was in charge.
Apparently not in charge of herself. Fucking hell.

>I had no idea that I was responsible for my own happiness.
no words.
>>
>>89692
women are cancer, seriously
>>
>>91493
>no words
then maybe you should listen.
>>
>>91501
no you
>>
>>91309

>Surrendered Wife

What?

How is it "surrender" to respect your partner?

How is it "surrender" to not try and control your partner?

Or expressing yourself without attempts at manipulation?

THIS IS LITERALLY COMMON SENSE
>>
>>91531
>COMMON SENSE
Nowadays that shit is so rare it's a goddam superpower
>>
>>91531
To be fair , I have no idea how to treat a woman beyond bedding her.
I am willing to put huge effort into a conquest that I could never keep up on a day to day basis.
>>
>>91950
idiocracy
>>
>>91336
>now
>>
>>93199
They seemed to be okay until about 1999
>>
>>89571
Spoilers: Men are attracted to femininity, and submissiveness is a major aspect of that.

Not even saying all women should just roll over and be silent all their life for their man, but they should absolutely be letting him take charge while providing council and support for his decisions, because guys do actually want to know what you think, but regardless of the action they take they need you to back them up on it.
>>
>>91480
>You did this, women

It's actually our fault. We had them under our thumb and some fucking faggot couldn't quit hitting his wife and some boss wouldn't stop asking Suzy to sit on his lap for a raise, and we lost it.

We stopped being leaders and let the women take over, something that is our fault.
>>
>>91531
>How is it "surrender" to respect your partner?

Because she was fighting him and surrendered?
>>
If a woman is not instinctively repulsed by feminism then she is not worth your time.
>>
>>93442
No.
I will not be blamed for women's shitty state or the legislation that protects them.
>>
>>every reply stating that common sense is not common

Fuck you.
>>
Seems to be a lot of inadequate guys here babbling, crying and whining because they couldn't satisfy a woman. Mostly blaming them as if they are superior. And women dumb enough to expect most guys have communication skill.

Still, dumb as most females are, nothing is more pathetic than a guy scorned when his manhood walks away. (Pitt is an example of a pathetic little boy.)
>>
Why "Surrender"? Why not just "give up on domination" and be equal? If he says "clean up the house" or "make me a sandwich" do it. If you are better at that then him, then tell him "I'm doing the cooking in this house from now on. You do the finances and I'll do the furniture" and everyone is happy.
>>
>>94002
wat???
>>
Living with a woman is like living with your Junior High School bully.

No really. Literally.

You young guys don't get that yet.

Ok sure, maybe .000001% of women aren't like that.

There's a reason guys' lives change completely when they get into a relationship with a woman.
>>
>>94170
Why are they so horrible?;_;
I want to get off this ride
>>
>>94236
It's their nature. Same reason you don't give the scorpion a ride across the river.
>>
>>94170

How is this not the Extremist Gay Agenda right here?

>You young guys don't get that yet.

translation: "Young men: you don't understand how women are evil yet -- trust us older men to guide you to the true ways of the Force."
>>
>>94242
Fuck all the women you want. It's proven fact by now that when you move in, everything changes.
>>
>>93441
I consider confidence in one's own abilities to be very attractive. I love to see a women who knows what she's capable of and takes on new tasks with optimism. I also like to see a little push and pull in the bedroom. A switch between submissive and dominate roles. I want to see a women who does things for herself and her lover. Almost as if her lover was an extension of herself.
>>
>>94254
>>94254
FCOA was big in your childhood?
>>
>>94257
Que? I'd like to add complete dominance is also unattractive and overbearing. Just keep things balanced.
>>
>>94261
>Que?
Future Cuckolds of America
>>
>>94263
Sorry couldn't understand the meme speak.
>>
>>90038
Termanologies seem like a bad basis for voting tbh
>>
>>94274
Since you seem to be a literal autist , the part you did not get is that anon is concerned with the rise of "political correctness" and felt voting for trump was the only way to combat it.
Seems to have worked out pretty well.

themoreyouknow.jpg
>>
>>89855
It's like paranoid women are projecting their neurosis on to society at large.

I'd like to say to them "We don't care if you're afraid of people who criticize you, stop telling us how to handle our balls."
>>
>>89858
LOL. tell that to the 20% of men who are banging 80% of the women. It seems like all females are right down there with the majority of men; i.e "disposable."
>>
>>94317
>>94317
>>94317
What a shitty time to grow up.
No fathers , mom is fucking constant stream of chads.
Women extorting child support from men who wish they had never become fathers.
>>
>>89780
>Complaining is not a proper route to understanding. Criticizing shallow and obvious issues yet not seeking to address and solve for deeper issues, is worthless.
I wish more people had your mentality.
>>
Merry xmas to all the men on this board.
Hang in there guys
>>
>>90038
>>94277
I've seen this line of reasoning a bit, and I can't understand how it would drive someone to vote for Trump, at least not as the main reason.

If I were American I think I would have voted against Hillary because she's a horrible war mongering psychopath, but not for Trump because he's the anti-pc
>>
>>95322
When almost 100% of the media is backing Hillary by labeling Trump a racist for bullshit reasons, giving a middle finger to the PC police does feel like a damn good reason.

And yeah, the Clinton body pile.
>>
>>95415
Exactly what I did
Thread posts: 74
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.