[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fat shamed teen kills self in front of family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (161KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161KB, 900x900px
1) Does this seem weird to anyone else? Who kills themselves by shooting themselves in the chest?! Seriously, how would one even do that?

2) The "bullying" the family described was that the 18 year old's tormentors made her a fake profile on a dating site saying she "would give sex away for free." Okay. Because an 18 year old would never date, or God forbid have sex.

3) These people were tripping over themselves to talk to the press. Dad say, "It was very unfortunate for me to see that." Not that his daughter killed herself. That he had to see it.

4) The CNN article is hella creepy. Stop talking about her eyeballs already.

Am I nuts for thinking something is off with this family?!

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/teen-kills-herself-in-front-of-family-after-driven-to-suicide-by-relentless-cyberbullying/news-story/2c1644824bd7cf25a004aa6d01c716c1

http://www.cnn.com/2016/12/01/health/teen-suicide-cyberbullying-trnd/index.html

Pic: the "bullied" Brandy Vela
>>
>be 20 pounds overweight
>guess i better off myself in front of my family >instead of walking or not eating
>better write a note that explicitly says im sorry so i dont have to feel guilty about anything lol
>>
Why did she say she was in too deep as her last words then?
>>
>>89509
>her organs, even those eyes, were recovered
pfffft
>>
She killed herself in front of her family because she was fat shamed?

Wow, that sure is a HAM-FISTED way to get your point across!
>>
1)It's pretty easy to shoot yourself in the chest with a pistol
2)teenage drama
3)Dad is self centered.
4)It doesn't seem strange that you would want part of your loved one to live on.
>>
tabloid journalism, if they cover the story like you said, safe to assume it's a disinfo distraction
>>
Well there's a step in curing the obesity crises.
>>
A kid my little brother went to school with killed himself with a shot to the chest. Really fucked up way to go, I guess he was aiming for his heart.
>>
>>89539
Seriously, that is like the dumbest way to die. Literally so many ways to miss a vital artery or organ.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.