[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

USA Politics

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 1

File: trump.jpg (8KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
8KB, 275x183px
What do people think about Donald Trump?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-38187641
>>
>>89208
go ask on the politics board
>>>/pol/
>>
does this not have to do with current news?
>>
I think Trump is a pig and shouldn't be allowed to run a country
>>
Do you think that people should give him a chance now tho? he did win and that is that.
>>
I guess people should just start getting used to the fact he will be the pres. But thy doesn't change my view.
>>
I think Trump is a douche! :)
>>
>>89214
His cabinet picks and dealings with foreign powers are not good signs. Ditches press pool, still tweets like am angry toddler. How many chances do we have to give him?

> nobody ever said "just give Obama a chance see how he does"
>>
>>89208
He's going to make america great again.

Hopefully much whiter, too.
>>
subsidies are government overreach when it comes to guaranteeing affordable health insurance for the working class, but make america great when bribing businesses threatening to offshore
>>
>>89218
Nobody rioted when Obama won either. Both parties are shit.
>>
Stop responding to /pol/ bait.
>>
>>89208
He will reel in the lügenpresse, kick out the undesirables, and make America great again when he initiates Manifest Destiny 2.0. We don't need jobs, riches will flow from our conquest. What we need is lebensraum.
>>
He's here. Not much we can do. Hold on tight America, this is gonna be a depression shitshow.
>>
>>89278

The Dow seems to disagree with you.
>>
The recounts shouldn't be discounted either. The fact that don is actively trying to stop them and failing is suspicious as hell.
>>
>>89281
The Dow cannot predict 3 years, or even a fucking month from now. Now, trump has nothing to do with this, He will Jan 20th.
>>
>>89282
I suppose it could also just be a nuisance lawsuit, which he is notorious for.
But if fraud was uncovered, he could probably at least maintain some plausible deniability that it was a band of over-zealous supporters before he tried to obstruct the recount..
Now if something's uncovered, it's much more incriminating of him for trying to stop it.
To me this suggests he thinks it's worth the gamble to try and stop, which is very suspicious.
>>
>>89298
They just found several recount machines have been tampered with in Wisconsin. Something's definitely up.
>>
>>89218
Stay mad, jelly fag
>>
>>89298
>>89299
he could just be fearful that the russians really did tried to pull something without him knowing
>>
Forget trump for a second.
What does this election mean for our democracy?
this guy had no history in politics and won on pure demagoguery. People literally didn't care what he did or what he lied about.
Even if Trump turns out to be an angel in disguise, what comes next? We've broken a barrier that is foundational to liberal democracy: that the electorate is educated and wants to vote in its best interest.
If Trump isn't what he promises to be, what happens when next election we get a demagogue that is also deeply ideological in ways that make tormenting his own people acceptable to achieve whatever his end game is, and is competent at concealing his motives?
>>
>>89302
Pretty much a straight playback of the collapse of the roman republic with the pendulum swinging from conservatives to progressives and back with each passing swing giving people an even greater desire to kill each other over political beliefs, ultimately culminating in a civil war.
>>
>>89303
It will be a short one then since liberals do not believe in the second amendment and seem to think being unharmed is a virtue.
>>
>>89302
Fascism has won. This election ran on pure emotion, and results based purely on emotion and no facts are always disastrous.
>>
>>89217
As a member of the NRA I agree
>>
>>89306
Again the NRA Guy saying there should be a revolution
>>
>>89208
As a millennial, he's the first leader I feel has a spine. Many dislike him for his candor. I like him for it.
>>
>>89305
Not this one. And as someone who voted for Stein, I think every self respecting liberal should arm themselves.
>>
>>89311
I don't disagree but this sounds so obviously disingenuous and shill-y, I'm pretty much sure it is a shill. But why would you bother anymore?
>>
>>89311
He's a pussy who's flip flopped on almost everything he's promised, he has no spine.
>>
>>89223
why are you using liberal bait on 4chan?
>>
>>89469
Because there are liberals here who will take the bait? It is not that hard anon.
>>
>>89470

This. They all got kicked out of /pol/ and came here. Just try posting a conservative-positive story or anything that gives Trump a fair shake.
>>
>>89302
I don't really like Chromsky, but he summed it up well here:

>I mean, we’re very lucky that we have never had an honest demagogue. I mean, the demagogues we’ve had are so corrupt that they never got anywhere—you know, Nixon, McCarthy, you know, Jimmy Swaggart and others. So they were kind of destroyed by their own corruption.

>But suppose we had an honest demagogue, you know, a Hitler type, who was not corrupt. There’s probably—it could be unpleasant. There’s a background of concern and fear, tremendous fear, and searching for some answer, which they’re not getting from the establishment. “Who’s responsible for my plight?” You know, and that can be exploited. And unless there’s active, effective organizing and education, it’s dangerous.
>>
>>89473
>we'll show those pesky liberals who's boss!
I think you are missing the point of the board.
>>
>>89475
I wonder if, in some ironic way, the fact that government is utterly beholden to corporate interests may be the one thing grounding our nation from enabling a sort of authoritarianism of the nature we've seen elsewhere in the world.

Like, maybe it's good if Trump has loads of conflicts of business interests, because it means his own skin is in the game. otherwise we might have him really, totally unhinged.
>>
>>89495
Nah, he'll just make the country's death slow and awful instead of quick and awful.
>>
>>89476

>point of the board

delicious (You)s and liberal tears
>>
>>89302
Friend. The social contract has been dissolved a long time ago. Until people give up identity politics, and reaffirm their trust in each other as MORAL beings, we will have no country to speak of.
>>
>>89618

/thread

I'm so tired of policies being rejected because of their political identity
>>
>>89302
>democracy
>in a country where people are elected solely based on their gender or skin colour
Wew lad
>>
>>89302
>We've broken a barrier that is foundational to liberal democracy: that the electorate is educated and wants to vote in its best interest

We, uhh, haven't had that for a long time. Remember when people were concerned about Obama's executive experience, and the response was "He ran the largest campaign in history, that's his executive experience!" or when Bush grew a Texan accent to make him sound like one of the regular guys? Remember when the Nixon-Kennedy debates proved that people don't actually listen to content, just to presentation?

Next you'll tell me that you've just discovered that rural areas and city areas voted differently.
>>
Democrats have been getting their way for 8 years now, that's why they don't know how to handle not getting what they want, so they decided to have crying sessions. Logic.
>>
>>89213
Paki detected.
>>
>>89228
under rated and mature post
>>
>>89627

Obama's cabinet included 3 republicans. How many democrats are in Trump's? Republicans openly stated they wanted Obama to fail before he started. Obama also wanted a big infrastructure push. Attempting to cooperate did Obama no good.

Now suddenly the Republicans see the light about the benefits of government spending. Democrats forced the ACA through because there was no convincing alternative to insuring all Americans. After repealing 8 years worth of healthcare reform I want to find out how Trump will make good on his promise to offer coverage that "will broaden healthcare access, make healthcare more affordable and improve the quality of the care available to all Americans" without subsidies.

I don't see how that's possible, since we're already near full employment (unemployment rate <5%). And without subsidies, insurance companies either won't cover everyone or they'll increase premiums to the point where people are forced out. There is no magic reform that's going to make it good business sense for insurance companies to cover high risk individuals at a price a working class individual can afford.
>>
>>89627
>Republicans have been calling their president Obongo for 8 years now, that's why they act like toddlers when they think they are getting what they want, now they are getting eaten. Many Americans Gaped Again.
FTFY
>>
>>89632
I like the way you are generalizing as much as the person you are responding to, you should not have stooped to his level anon now you both look like immature moody children.
>>
I think Trump does not know what democracy is. None of his business ventures are there to provide a service to the common man. Worst is that politically, he is not a conservative or a libertarian. He's interfering with sate and business practices. I'm all for breaking with tradition, but the actions and strategies he provides are those of a oligarch and con man and a crook.
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>89631
Their profits should be limited.

Their focus should be on policy holders, not shareholders. If they're too fucking greedy to do that, then we need to pass laws to protect ourselves.
>>
>>89622
Obama was still had political experience on his side and actually participated in government. All Trump had done was dodge drafts and bribe/lobby officials.

Obama was low on experience and it probably hindered him some, but its not even in the same category as Trumps.
>>
OH fuck! A racist US president! What will we do; we've only had them since 1776! except for the black guy.
>>
>>89788
The black guy was racist too.
>>
true
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Japan is the country which has been promoting Globalization!!!
Allahu Akbar!
>>
>>89788
>If I focus only on what those meanies on tumblr say, nobody will notice that Trump is just anotger Israeli conservative stone!

Good goy
>>
>>89299
Source?
>>
>>89208
trump is my idol, he will make a big change compared to other presidents. the time is now! be the change like him, if you refuse to change with him, you will be left out!
>>
>>89853
>Autocorrect doesn't notice another is misspelled but changes drone to stone

Phones suck
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.