[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

God of Consequences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (24KB, 624x426px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
24KB, 624x426px
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/30/us/gatlinburg-fires/index.html

For all your ignorance, arrogance and for flashing your anti-social, hate phones built by child-slave labor.

Almost all of you have never thanked a child in asia for building your cell phone ... for your jeans for gals that have enslaved children to make them and then the work extra hours to put rips in them. For your sloth, waste and contempt for children.

100 year events become 10 year events, 10 become 1 year events.

First fires, then floods, then more drought...then economic collapse.

YOUR CONTINENT IS DRYING OUT: All your drinking water is being contaminated as the ratio of carcinogens and neurotoxins increases and your children die from asthma...and the parents who do NOTHING--except blame everyone but themselves.

SOON all of you ignorant, lazy, greedy americans will be sucking in Hanford nuclear waste because the only thing most of you can do is stare at your cell phones waiting to run into a rapists and get stabbed to death when these ignorant people say to a rapist, "chill dude, I barely touched you..."--stab, stab, shoot, shoot. They never post this in the newspapers.

This is why I stay far away from brain-dead worth-less-than-nothing people whose ONLY life is their child-slave labor phonee, phone.
>>
>>88697
Wait, what? Go tell it to Dolly Parton.
>>
>>88697
>http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/30/us/gatlinburg-fires/index.html
Fires happen bro. Entire cities have been destroyed by fire before. Stop being overdramatic.
>>
>>88697
Get medication mate
>>
>>88697
>Thinks this shity baitpost will work on anyone.
>>
Are mods not going to delete this shit?
>>
>>88697
america is so little compared to most other countries we dont account for all of the shit in the ocean
>>
OP, i feel for the Chinese children and all, but i hope you realize that its not my orthe 99%'s fault that china uses children for assembling stuff. While you are at it, you could also sell your phone/PC that you are posting this thread from. Mongo fags are all over the place these days.
>>
Nice copypasta m8
>>
>>88697
op gave me hiv
>>
>>88697
Sounds nice. Have a happy Friday, pal.

Oh also, let those child slaves know I need a new phone asap.
>>
if we stop buying those phones, those little slave kids might starve to death without the slave jobs.
>>
>implying
You realize things are this way because "we" have the money to keep the machine going ?

You're part of the game too. You can't quit. You're no different. You're a self hating idiot.
>>
>>88697
Damn, posting this shpiel on 4chan is dangerous anon, people hate compassion here
>>
>>89749
Welcome to 4chan
>>
I'm impressed by your level of misanthropy. I hope to reach it one day.
>>
>>89751
Little late, this anon had been here for 4 years
>>
>>89764
welcome to 4chan!
>>
THANK YOU, TINY CHINAMAN, FOR MY CELLULAR TELEPHONE.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.