[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Active shooter alert at Ohio State

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

File: 111.jpg (38KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
38KB, 640x360px
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/11/28/developing-active-shooter-alert-at-ohio-state.html

DEVELOPING: An active shooter was reported on the campus of the Ohio State University campus Monday, the school said.

"Run Hide Fight," the school tweeted at 9:56 a.m.

Campus police tweeted the same alert, and wrote in another tweet, “Continue to shelter in place. Avoid area of College.”

There was no immediate word on whether a shooting had taken place or if there were any injuries. The school's newspaper, The Lantern, indicated in a tweet that someone was down.

"There's at least one body bag present in front of Koffolt Labs," read the tweet. "OSU police still advising to take shelter. Situation not under control."

The sprawling, 58,000-student main campus in downtown Columbus is one of the nation's largest.
>>
>>88224
>The ATF is responding
They literally have nothing better to do.
>>
>be american
>go to University
>get shot
>>
>>88226
>Be american
>Spend $100k to go to university
>get shot
>>
>tweeting during a uni shooting
>>
>>88227
>Be american
>Spend $100k to go to university
>get tweet from school about shooter on campus
>#notmyschoolshooter
>organise a protest against the shooter
>get shot
>>
>>88232
kekd
>>
>be American
>get shot

You literally can't make this shit up.
>>
NOT an active shooter
It was a male who drove his car into students, got out then stabbed people with a butcher knife
There was an officer on scene who killed the attacker almost immediately
It was NOT a shooter
>>
>>88249
Yeah, the story changed since it first broke.
>>
We wouldn't have to worry about this kind of thing if you fucking white males would've just let us freely create our safe space
>>
>>88226
Law aside, this is why I always carried back in the day.
>>
>>88251
Wouldn't say it "changed"
The cop was literally right there and shot the guy nearly right away, so the kids probably mistaken the cop's shooting for the suspects
>>
>>88253
>rather be tried by 12 than carried by 6
>>
>>88255
That's my philosophy.
>>
>>88254
At the time I posted this, none of the media i saw was reporting that.
>>
>>88252
Safe spaces obviously trigger these white males. Then they trigger you. By trigger, I mean shoot.

All jokes aside, perhaps if you didn't shove your rights and expressive chants in these crazy people faces, this wouldn't happen as often.
>>
We need to ban assault cars!
>>
Why is it always males that chimp out and start shooting/stabbing crowds of people? Fucking savages.
>>
>>88263
Women don't need to kill anyone, they get what they want regardless.
>>
>>88263
>why is it always males.

Because men can't have all their needs met by spreading their legs the way women do.

Men.
Can't pay rent: be homeless.
Can't buy food: starve.

Women:
Can't pay rent: find a man with a house and blow him. Free house.
Can't buy food: go on a date every night. Free food. Sex starts at the end of 3 weeks. If you don't like him, break it off before then.
>>
>>88265
Ding ding ding we have a winner.
>>
>typical muslim rapefugee extremist chimps out, runs over and stabs a bunch of unarmed, defenseless students in a gun-free zone before cops can respond
>killer is finally stopped by a gun

THIS IS WHY WE NEED GUN CONTROL HURRRRR DURRRRR HOW DARE STUDENTS BE ABLE TO DEFEND THEMSELVES
>>
>Getting stabbed in 2016
Like just move out the way
>>
>>88357
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR
if you move out of the way, you lose
>>
>>88360
>you lose
I like this stabbing game
>>
>>88253
>this is why I always carried back in the day.
You should still be carrying now.
>>
>>88224
>Run Hide Fight
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VcSwejU2D0

Is this the new "duck and cover"?
>>
>>88670
yes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eydFlxX-1dQ
>>
>>88252
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.