[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam allowed to assault (rape) wives (a bit)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (113KB, 217x262px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
113KB, 217x262px
http://www.news.com.au/world/asia/men-should-lightly-beat-their-wives-if-they-refuse-sex-according-to-islamic-council-leader/news-story/3f1e5aca71727272235c888462ea99b6

What group of dirty, diseased cowards would support raping women if they refuse to be raped.

This can't be true. Is there really such perversion in the masses of any country?

Please, someone tell me this mindlessness is untrue.

Are these the ones who rape (assault) their sister's to death when they walk away with their honor and the only manhood they have.

This is a disease and a plague on this earth if true.

One would almost think their beards are their manhoods, too.

We need to STAND UP and SPEAK OUT about rape and rapists spewing lies, deceit and perversion into partially civilized countries.
>>
>refuse to be raped
lololol
>>
>>88060
What part of "lightly" don't you get?

Its not like they are barbarians or something
>>
>>88065
OMG edgy 12 year old on 4chin
Do you parents know?
>>
One hope I have from the Trump govt,
Nuke Meccan, be done with it. End this global disease of useless monkeys.
They spoil every nation they go to and cannot be at peace even with themselves.
>>
>>88060
its like this is the first time you've ever heard of islam
>>
>>88077
What will that do? Folks need to find more constructive ways to manage stress or rage than to give other folks a "piece of your mind", especially via public / foreign policy. We're going to continue having issues as a society if we use the ballot for therapeutic purposes.

Even if it's legal and fully within our rights to vote that way. Our country's founders didn't build a foolproof system; they never tried to. Our bureaucracy is more like a finely-tuned machine. It's still essential that the electorate practice enough restraint and forethought if we are to have a robust society.
>>
>>88060
>This can't be true. Is there really such perversion in the masses of any country?
Maby if US would stop bombing those poor bastards. Maby if they stopped funding Isis, then a decent society could develop. For example - Lybia was a nice place to live before you let your army become the armed wing of multinational corporations.
>>
>>88060
bing bing bong
>>
Murrica is dead
Elect Orange President
Leader of the Free World
'Murrica you so funny
OMG international joke
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.