[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

billionaires using children -- ho, hum, same as last year

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Picture1.png (343KB, 694x275px) Image search: [Google]
Picture1.png
343KB, 694x275px
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/25/africa/uganda-schools-zuckerberg-gates/index.html

A private institution 'profiting from the poor'...

Wow, billionaires raping children and women to make money.

Who would have imagined gates or zuck raping children? But they give money to the poor: it has nothing to do with tax write-offs; it's not as if they get richer every year.

I mean, it's not as if steve jobs raped children as slave labor in china into making cell phones to make money

Oh wait, steve jobs did rape children, enslave them.
>>
>>87921
It sounds bad until you read the article and realize it's way worse.
>>
>>87927
They also pay "teachers" differently by race.
Lowest for blacks and highest for whites with Indians being inbetween.
>>
>>87937
Also Liberia is planning to privatize it's ENTIRE PRIMARY SCHOOL system to Bridge international and the entire Liberian teacher's union and civil society are in an uproar.
>>
>>87921
It doesn't look bad, people wouldn't pay if it didn't help their children better than state school

>>87937
That was not mentioned in the article
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bridge_International_Academies

Looks good to me, they outperform the alternative, genuinely feel it's the existing systems doing the money grubbing that are getting exposed and replaced by supply and demand

zuckerberg and gates are only investors, they invest alot into charities, they also have little input to the quality of teaching
>>
Im generally inclined to oppose the opinions of any third world governments, because they are all corrupt shithole for a reason.
>>
>>87997
All the papers about their performance are done internally, not by a third party.

Also the countries public school stems need to be improved because relying on bridge international is not a solution and ultimately they are a for-profit venture.
>>
Milton Friedman was a mistake.
>>
http://eachrights.or.ke/images/Press%20Release_%20Uganda%20to%20close%20Bridge%20International%20Academies.pdf
>>
>>87921
>Claims to be posting article about Zuckerburg and gates being pedophiles
There is no mention of rape anywhere in the article.
>Claims to be posting article about Zuckerburg and Gates ripping off the poor

The school charges 6 dollars a month.

In my opinion, this article is trying to distract people from more important issues like pizzagate.
>>
>>88004
Came here to say this. Also, maybe it's just the government isn't happy about the curriculum.
>>
>>88223
Read >>88181

they are trying to own the entire education system in poor countries from the bottom up or try to take up a huge % of it.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.