[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Artist Turns Random Dog Poops Into Donald Trump Art Installation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 583623781700002500e7c27a.png (682KB, 619x504px) Image search: [Google]
583623781700002500e7c27a.png
682KB, 619x504px
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-dog-poop_us_583622a4e4b01ba68ac4212b
>>
>>87796
>huffingtonpost
"news"
>>
>>87801
I think that might be the unintentional story here.
>>
>Artist
the only ones i saw play with dogshit are autists, not artists
>>
It's a good thing we have fake news policemen now to make sure that real news like this gets to us without interruption.
>>
>>87796
>work for huff post
>put trump face on my own human shit
>write article about it
>profit???
>>
modern art prides itself on originality yet this is the 9001th time poop has been used
>>
>>87879
>throughout the election- WIKILEAKS ISN'T A REAL NEWS SOURCE, SAGE, REPORT!
>Poop is turned into Trump art, t. Huffington Post
>crickets

The Demoshit shills are the worst
>>
I'm just finding the fucking worst stories ever lately on the Huff post. It's seriously borderline Onion level.
>>
>>87945
It's a blog run by a bunch of narcissistic women, it's no surprise it's a dogshit news source.
>>
>>87966
Literally now.
>>
>>87920
>WIKILEAKS ISN'T A REAL NEWS SOURCE, SAGE, REPORT!
This doesn't strike me as something we would say, particularly because the content of the emails weren't particularly surprising; there's not much to defend. What little we did discover about the DNC discounting the possibility of a bernie primary candidate was unfortunate but nobody assumed everything that's spoken behind closed doors was totally sanitary.

People didn't like Hillary; even we liberals and dems are disillusioned with her.
But we didn't really give a shit if the president is likable or relate-able; we didn't care if she didn't do any rallies; we're not willing to use the election for therapeutic purposes. We just want a president that's going to ensure steady growth, social and economic development, and peace. But we made the mistake of assuming we could carry the election by ourselves.
Trump voters are feeling disenfranchised so they sort of wanna blow the whole thing up.
>>
>>87974
>Trump voters are feeling disenfranchised so they sort of wanna blow the whole thing up.
you're an idiot
>>
>>87974
>Trump voters are feeling disenfranchised so they sort of wanna blow the whole thing up.
>the winners are feeling disenfranchised

This is some "if you kill your enemies they win" bullshit right here.
>>
>>87796

>((((((artist))))))
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.