[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When rapists (womanizers) are in government

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (100KB, 816x510px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
100KB, 816x510px
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/17/health/rape-parental-rights/index.html

Appalling: This is what happens when we get cowardly womanizers--who need to sniff every crotch that comes along as a dog--get into government. Pres's, PMs, kings...they're all the same: Cowards.
>>
>>86673
Don't talk about Bill Clinton like that, he was an alright President
>>
>>86673
right, lets play the profiling game the way leftists do it!

police=racis
dindus=nuthin
womanizers=rapists
gubmint=evil, but give mo monies fo dem programs
democratic looting, burning, vandalism=not my president peaceful protesters
safe spaces=inclusive, to the exclusion of those who are mean to me
ITS THE CURRENT YEAR=progressive, until reality kicks you in the groin and licks your tears
responsibility over one's own actions=NOT MY PROBLEM
free speech=LALALA *hurts my feelings* TAKE IT DOWN
>>
Exact stats aren't tracked, but there are an estimated 17,000 to 32,000 rape-related pregnancies in the United States each year, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.
About 32% to 50% of impregnated rape victims keep their babies, according to various studies.
There is no way these stats are true and the courts know it.
These "rape" allegations are mostly bullshit from jilted women using the courts to exact revenge.
No way would a sane woman keep a baby conceived when she was raped by a stranger.
No
fucking
way
>>
>>86696
>Exact stats aren't tracked, but there are an estimated 17,000 to 32,000 rape-related pregnancies in the United States each year, according to the National Conference of State Legislatures.
>About 32% to 50% of impregnated rape victims keep their babies, according to various studies.
This bit was meant to be greentext
Sorry for any confusion
>>
>>86692
thank you for adding nothing of value to the conversation
>>
>>86696
False.

Not showing tits.
>>
>>86673
Wut are you talking about? Is that a quote from the article (I dont give CNN views)? Or are you just retarded?
>>
And of course there are no female sex predators in politics are there.
>>
>>86715
He added exactly what everyone sees you doing ITT: being a whiny hypocritical liberal who had 8 YEARS to make the changes you want. Now that we get 4 years, you bitch? Fuck off.
>>
Glad to see that people are still butthurt by the fact that trump won!
>>
dont be mad cause you aint getting any you nerd
>>
>>86776
No, all he did was vomit his strawman autism memes all over the floor.
>>
>>86673
Did you take even a second to check parental rights laws across the country before you decided to read a shitty emotionally skewed cnn article and freak out about it?

Well I'll give you some perspective. There are many, many states where women inmates, regardless of their crimes, retain parental rights no matter what. Meaning, if your kid's mom decided to abuse your child (sexually or otherwise) or is a violent offender, even if they're in jail for life for murder, you are legally required to take your little kid to the jail so they can see them and interact with them. There are multiple programs across the country that spend your taxpayer money to do EVERYTHING they can to allow the mother to be as big a part of the child's life possible REGARDLESS OF THEIR CRIME.

This luxury is (surprise) not afforded to fathers. Anywhere.

So you can cry about your CNN story but this shit happens all the time on the other side.
>>
>>86813
>Appalling: This is what happens when we get cowardly womanizers--who need to sniff every crotch that comes along as a dog--get into government. Pres's, PMs, kings...they're all the same: Cowards.

you're vomiting your strawman autism meme all over the floor
>>
>>86855
Dear Op. enjoy dying alone
>>
>>86855
I didn't post that. Try harder, moron.
>>
>>86985
No but OP did.
His post fit the same tone and maturity as the topic. If you don't like it, go find a safe space to cry in or don't show support for whiny topics, regardless of its political leanings.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.