[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

47-year-old woman lived as a horse every day for seven years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

A 47-year-old woman has revealed she lived as a horse every day for seven years until she was a teenager.

She galloped on all fours, wore a bridle and even ate grass from the ages of six to 13.

She grew up 'roaming free' on a farm in Scotland, and would try to eat her meals like a horse when her parents weren't looking.

She added that a 'horse spirit' first entered her when she won an all fours running race at school and eventually had 32 distinct horse personalities she could call upon at any given moment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3946366/Woman-says-lived-horse-seven-years-teenager.html
>>
best thread i've seen all day

>go to therapist
>tell her your problems
>she recommends walking around like a horse for 7 years
>>
>>86363
Typical dailymail trash. Fuck off Piers.
>>
>>86363
>32 distinct horse personalities she could call upon at any given moment.
What.
>>
lol, fucking scots
>>
>>86363
>dailymail
>>
She broke a leg. Fetch the gun.
>>
>age 6-13

Wow, it's nothing. When I was a kid, I was at various times a dragon, a werewolf, a pokemon, a pokemon trainer, and any other number of fantastical beings and fictional characters.

This article is literally "child plays pretend."
>>
>>86462
The difference between her and you is that whilst you varied yourself, she was a horse for 7 years.. every day.
>>
Now shes just a hor
>>
>>86467
LOL
>>
>>86467
big deal. The media just wants to squash any semblance of individuality, and make what everyone does, if you're at all imaginative, seem loony. Fuck them and everyone like them.
>>
>>86488
First of all, it's The Daily Mail, not exactly a good time to pull the "the media" card.

Second, as the other anon said, there is a difference, for most people, between being playing make-believe and liking walking in a weird way so much that you create a character with 37 personalities.
>>
>>86467
Autism isn't newsworthy.
>>
Don't listen to the neighsayers. There's nothing wrong with pretending to be a horse if it makes you happy
>>
so she was a hard core brony?
>>
>>87009
hay
i see what you did there
>>
>>87018
The correct term is PEGASISTER shitlord
>>
>>86363
did she let stallions mount her?
>>
>>87107
I have an appropriate story, if you know where I can post it.
>>
All those years horsing around, she should settle down in a more stable life.
>>
>>87569
Just post it
>>
>>87570
hahah
>>
>But her days as a horse were eventually brought to a halt by her father.
She said: 'I was out trotting on my neighbour's drive when my dad came out and said to me in his Shakespearean actor's voice 'there comes a time, my darling, when every young lady has to put away her hooves
>>
>>86467
She was 32 different horses. Get it right
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.