[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Former Drug & Pharmacy Executives Charged in Kickback Scheme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

File: 18VALEANT-master768[2].jpg (86KB, 768x522px) Image search: [Google]
18VALEANT-master768[2].jpg
86KB, 768x522px
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/11/18/business/valeant-philidor-fraud-kickback-scheme.html

>Federal prosecutors in New York announced on Thursday that they had arrested a former Valeant executive and the former chief executive of the mail-order pharmacy Philidor in what the prosecutors described as a multimillion dollar fraud and kickback scheme aimed at personally enriching both executives.

>According to the federal complaint, the former Valeant executive, Gary Tanner, entered into a secret relationship with Philidor’s chief executive, Andrew Davenport. Under the arrangement, Mr. Tanner was secretly paid millions of dollars to promote the pharmacy’s interests inside Valeant, including persuading Valeant to buy an option to acquire Philidor, then a little-known mail-order pharmacy based in Hatboro, Penn.

>Mr. Tanner and Mr. Davenport could not immediately be reached for comment.

>Valeant’s relationship to Philidor has come under intense scrutiny since last fall, when the previously undisclosed connection between the two companies was revealed. In the weeks that followed, there were several media reports on a host of tactics Valeant was said to have used to funnel its products through Philidor and increase sales, including altering prescriptions to specify that Valeant’s brand-name drug, and not a cheaper generic, be dispensed. It cut ties to Philidor in October of last year.
>>
>>86346
>>>
> Anonymous 11/17/16(Thu)13:42:13 No.86412▶
>>>86309
>They ought to. These people sound plenty handicapped to me.
>File: britain-assange_dull[1].jpg (20 KB, 512x328)
Nothing like the CDC and Merk.
>>
>>86538
This is the most confusing and questionably relevant post I've ever seen.
You're lucky /news/ doesn't allow me to use image macros to insult you or else you would feel completely inadequate from my witty picture.
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.