[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trans Teen Kills Himself due to Treatment at Detention Center

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 0

http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/nbc-out/aclu-urges-probe-transgender-teen-s-suicide-maine-jail-n683881
>ftm trans guy held in women's wing of detention center despite passing as male
>treated like a girl despite making it clear he was trans
>kills himself while on suicide watch
What a shitshow
>>
What a shame she had to die.

Poor girl.
>>
Is it strange that I am now so completely confused by trans terminology that I have no idea if the the teen was a girl or a boy
>>
>>86183
>ftm trans guy held in women's wing of detention center despite passing as male
>treated like a girl despite making it clear he was trans
you wrote that. Reason of suicide actually unknown. Person was there because he was assumed to be suicidal anyway. Perhaps an earlier attempt.
>kills himself while on suicide watch
Now THAT is outrageous. Pretty sure that's not supposed to happen. Or does suicide watch merely mean you watch him through the security camera with a bowl of popcorn in front of you?

>>86206
>Civil rights advocates on Monday called on Maine officials to mount a special investigation into the death of a transgender male teenager who was held in the female wing of a state youth detention center about two weeks ago.
>transgender male teenager who was held in the female wing
considered himself to be male, the prison staff thought she was a girl. My money is on that (s)he had a dick.
>>
>>86183

Yeah, put the biological-female in the men's wing of a jail. I'm sure all the upstanding citizens therein will more than understand the situation.

Probably trying to save the bint from a good plowing...
>>
guess the individual isn't man enough to face the consequences of their decisions
>>
>>86206
>ftm trans
>FTM
Female To Male

Male to female is mtf.
Pre-op and post-op are before and after surgical OPeration.
>>
>>86225

See, my assumption here is that they tossed this "boy" in the girls' wing because "he" still has a pussy and all the related works, because throwing "him" in with what I also assume are a bunch of delinquent and criminal boys is a recipe for an almost equally-traumatic disaster.

What's the alternative here?

>"Heroic Transgender Boy Secures Living Quarters According to his Gender!"
>"This just in, transgender boy found beaten and gangraped, currently in critical condition"
>>
>>86228
>Being so bad at your job that you let people in a local jail rape and beat each other
>>
>>86234

I know one way I'd prevent it: keep anything with a pussy away from a bunch of aggressive criminals.
>>
w.t.f does this girls sexual proclivities have anything to do with the story,

Are they saying she was discriminated against and that led her to suicide?

What the fuck was she even in jail for? perhaps that might be an important part of the story
>>
>>86183
And nothing of value was lost.
>>
>>86234
I know, let's put these dangerous criminals in a place, like with walls and shit, where they have to stay and can't escape!
Oh wait.
>>
So when do we start recognizing this as transgender disorder and evaluate all the other mental problems these people have? The suicide rate among this demographic is insane and people pass this shit off as normal. I don't get it.
>>
>>86744
it's DARWINIAN.
>>
>>86183
At last some uplifting news, thanks for posting OP
>>
>liberals care more about mentally ill criminals than working class white people

and this is why you cunts will never be in power again
>>
>>86770
Liberals don't care about (You) and cuckservatives don't care about anyone who isn't white. Life isn't fair, get used to it.
>>
NO, it killed itself because it was sick and society is so sick itself that it allows people to pretend they're god, ungendered, anonymous.
>>
>>86786
CAN YA SMELL THAT CONSERVATIVE MORALIST STIIIIIIINK......IT'S GONNA STINK WORSE THAN YA THIIIIIINK
>>
>>86769
TRUMP PREZIDENT NAO!
>>
>>86789
Refusing to let trans people transition doesn't reduce their suicide rates. Society's acceptance of trans people, if anything, reduces their suicide rates, but ultimately it's a neurological, not societal disorder.
>>
>>86811
>Society's acceptance of trans people, if anything, reduces their suicide rates

sure giving trannies a safe space where they can believe whatever they want can """help""" them

but the longer they spend in that safespace, the worse it will be the moment they meet someone that doesnt play along with their delusions.

they are like incredibly sheltered children that suffer or die the moment they have to live on their own.
>>
>>86809
>conservative
>moralist
Choose one
>>
>>86228
>Local boy raped so hard in prison he's now pregnant!
>>
>>86821
Conservatives are moralistic, they'll hang you if you look slightly different. That's their morals.
>>
>>86811
>Society's acceptance of trans people, if anything, reduces their suicide rates
Im-fucking-plying these walking abortions of humanity are accepted on even a bare surface level society-wide.

Nobody wants to be around them, nobody really likes them, nobody wants them in their homes or around their kids. At best "society" has managed to silence people from vocally, and rightfully, treating them like the disturbing aberrations they are, but do not by any means mistake that as some form of widespread acceptance, because guess what? Boys can't be girls or vice versa, and trying to make it so fucks up your entire life royally beyond repair, hence why half of them try to blow their malfunctioning brains out.
>>
I don't know how suicides don't clear out half the prison population a year.
To have such strong bonds to this world that you desire to remain despite being caged like an animal- i'll never understand
>>
>>86939
because MOST of them ARE animals.

And since MOST guys are homosexuals, they have fun in there: or did you believe a bunch of guys getting together without girls to watch their "special" guys playing "ball" with each other weren't gay.

Where have you been? Billions of homosexual guys out there.

If they ALL came out of the closet the cowards wouldn't be beating up women so much.
>>
You people are despicable.
>>
>>86953
Welcome to 4chan
>>
>>86861
then explain why trannies who get facial feminisation surgery don't have higher suicide rates than the general population

maybe it's actually how they are treated that makes them want to com sui, not the fact that they want to be little girls
>>
>>86953
what do you mean "you people"
>>
>>86939
Because some people aren't weak willed faggots and can wait. Also because a lot of them aren't much worse off in prisonm
>>
>>86744
They removed it from the list of mental illnesses a few years ago. Fags rejoiced, until they realised it meant sex change wasn't covered by social security any-more (in countries where it apply.)

>>86953
That's /pol/ leaking. We hoped they would return to /r/the_donald to cry after the elections, they took over /news/ instead...
>>
>>86183
It was for her own protection. In the male wing she might as well have been raped, passing or not.
>>
>>86744
When we scrap psychoanalytics of the DSM and look at behavioral genetics
>>
>>86207
suicide watch means they have to check on you every hour, there can be a security camera in your room, and youre in the room where the light doesnt go out at night. Varying levels of course but you can expect something as little as that.
>>
I Identify as a male (I even have a penis to reinforce this perception)
If I got locked up with the women I'd probably kill myself too. Oh wait...
>>
>>87441
>>87441
>youre in the room where the light doesnt go out at night
Isn't that torture? I mean, they have a white room next to the water boarding one in some "prisons", right?
>>
>>86208
Have you ever been to jail?
People would protect the girl from fucked up people. Inmates are still human and 90% of them are just stupid mistakes they made to get there. Doesn't automatically mean they're going to ravage a girl if she's dropped in there.
>>
>>86183
kek. Girls are crazy
>>
>>86207
There was a recent case in Germany. They caught a terrorist, he killed himself in prison even though he was on suicide watch.
Apparently they thought a potential suicide bomber wasn't that likely to commit suicide.
>>
>>88992
No he was not on suicide watch even though he was arrested for trying to suicide bomb. You messed up your joke which you stole anyway
>>
>>89000
He was on suicide watch, my friend.
>>
>>89013
Then if he was then they did think he was going to kill himself and your joke doesn't work. Except I know you stole that joke and it made sense originally because he wasn't on suicide watch
>>
>>88992
You really don't know about Islamic Suicide bombers: they only get instant access to paradise and 72 virgins if they injure/kill a few infidels in the process.

Just killing yourself gets you nothing in the eyes of the pagan moon god.
>>
>>86225
Aib is short for assigned at birth.
>>
>>86836
Wouldn't the testosterone basically make him sterile though? I know the reverse is true is mtf.
>>
>>86744
Because trans people disproportionately get treated like garbage, that would make even the sanest demographic off themselves in waves.
>>
>>89014
The point is that he killed himself while he was on suicide watch. There is no joke, just the fact that they obviously didn't take their watch really seriously.
>>
>>89026
isn't it all up to interpretation anyway, considering the Qur'an says nothing about 72 virgins?

>>89032
basically this, what kind of fucking retard would look at trans suicide rates and conclude that the only reason must be comorbid mental illnesses. I don't think the person who posted that has met trans people. I know one who seems quite normal my sister's friends with whom everyone accepts, we also used to know one who got kicked out of her home and treated like shit until she killed herself.
>>
>>89036
how many fucking times do I have to tell you he was not on suicide watch you stupid fucking faggot. there was a joke that you stole and you fucked it up because you are fucking retarded

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-germany-bomb-suspect-suicide-idUSKCN12C2K6
>Police and judicial officials in the German state of Saxony faced a blaze of criticism on Thursday after a Syrian man suspected of plotting to bomb a Berlin airport killed himself in a detention center where he had been deemed not at risk of suicide.
>had been deemed not at risk of suicide.
>not at risk of suicide.
>not
>The chief of the detention center, Rolf Jacob, said Albakr was questioned by a psychologist at the center and determined not to be at serious risk of committing suicide.
>
>>
you'd think he'd be getting tons of pussy being in a womens jail. being caged in with women i'd want to kill myself too though
>>
>>86183
2edgy4me
>>
>>86183
>when u dont need natural selection to filter out retards
>>
>>89042
Houris are attested to numerous times in the Quran and the Hadiths you retard.
>>
>>89032
>>89032
Trans people are rarely in a sane state to begin with, hence the desire to alter their sex. It's with the realization that sex changes aren't actually accomplishing anything beneficial (physically, emotionally, socially) that they slip further into depression.
>>
>>89043

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-37641263

He was checked every 15 mins, later every 30. Because he was on suicide watch. I can also show you some German sources.
>>
>>86956
Sounds like a problem that has a very expensive way to fix. You can't tell people to accept some kind of fake reality so easily, it's just not logically consistent and not biologically consistent. Literally impossible.
>>
>>89249
And that's your buisness because...
>>
>>88939
>Have you ever been to jail?
Because this would give him ~more~ license to speak? You've got 48 days of power left, retard.
>>
Trump is not even president yet and he is already cleaning this country up
Thread posts: 63
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.