[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FBI reports surge in US hate crimes in 2015

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fbi-hate-crimes-against-muslims-up-67-percent-2015/

>ATLANTA - The number of hate crimes reported to police increased by about 6.7 percent last year, led largely by a 67 percent surge in crimes against Muslims, according to FBI statistics released Monday.

>Civil rights groups had been raising concerns about an anti-Muslim backlash in the U.S. even before the terror attacks in Paris and San Bernardino, California, late in the year. The reporting period covers calendar year 2015, but comes at a time of heightened tensions following last week’s presidential election.

>There have been reports of racist and anti-religious instances since Tuesday that have sparked outrage, including students at one school who chanted “white power” and a videotaped assault in Chicago that showed black men beating a white man as onlookers screamed, “You voted Trump!” In 2008, after Barack Obama was elected as the nation’s first black president, there were also suspected cases of alleged hate crimes tied to the election.

>In 2015, there were 257 incidents of anti-Muslim bias compared to 184 incidents the prior year. The total is second only to the surge in hate crimes following the 9/11 terror attacks in 2001.

http://www.wsj.com/articles/u-s-hate-crimes-up-nearly-7-in-2015-fbi-says-1479144587

>Hate crimes targeting other groups also rose, but by smaller margins.

>Anti-Catholic or Protestant incidents rose 1%, from 89 such incidents to 90. Anti-Jewish incidents increased by nearly 9%. Hate crimes against blacks rose 7.6%, the FBI said.

>Overall, the FBI recorded 5,850 total hate-crime incidents in 2015, compared with 5,479 the year before.

>In September, the FBI announced that overall violent crime in 2015 rose 3.9%, and killings jumped 10.8%, while property crimes fell 2.6%.
>>
So ... the first black president is responsible for the biggest increase in racial tensions in the past 100 years?
That's racist!
Oh wait, it's Bush's fault!
And Trump's!
>>
>>85624
I have Jewish looking hair. Should I get a CC permit?
>>
>>85624
>and a videotaped assault in Chicago that showed black men beating a white man as onlookers screamed, “You voted Trump!”
but no statistic for hate crimes against whites
>>
>>85656
>18.7 percent were victims of anti-White bias.
You are retarded.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2015-hate-crime-statistics-released

Literally the most basic possible step you can take to verify a news article, and you dropped back on scoring points for your bias than fact-checking.

Also note that although the demographics are different it's more that 2014 was a dip than 2015 is a radical increase. 2013 had similar number (actually higher) of total incidents.
>>
>>85648
Yes but you probably won't be using it for the reason you think you are still a good thing to have.
>>
>>85657
Attention span and willingness to research are absolute death to propaganda related narratives. Good on you for noticing but like many other such bits of truth you will be 1 out of 100,000 who realizes it.
>>
>>85682
While not the best sentence structure this annon has it right. Shit happens but a lot more shit never happens when a gun is in the hands of a rational person
>>
>>85624
They
Are
Fake
A
K
E
>>
>>85903
How so?
>>
>>85657
my point was why wasn't that also included, of course the statistic exists somewhere but why wasn't it included with the others
>>
>>85657
do they report anti white crimes? I just figured since so many people were white it was just...... a regular crime
>>
>>85906
Find out at fakehatecrimes.org
When you cry wolf too many times the slur word "racist" loses all it magic power & the Salem witch hunt ends!
>>
>>85954
There's a difference between a crime involving white victims and an anti-white crime.
>>
>>85648
Just carry a can of pepper gas.
>>
Teddy Roosevelt was right
>>
Do they mention rapes or sexual assaults by Muslims?
>>
>>86992
How dare you, Anonymous. That would be racist, and you should be ashamed.
>>
>>86992
If they're hate crimes at all that is
>>
>>85967
tell that to jews and nigs
>>
whats your fucking problem, stop generalizing
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.