[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WikiLeaks founder questioned by prosecutors about sexual misconduct

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: britain-assange_dull[1].jpg (20KB, 512x328px) Image search: [Google]
britain-assange_dull[1].jpg
20KB, 512x328px
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-julian-assange-questioned-20161114-story.html

>WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange was being questioned by prosecutors on Monday about possible sexual misconduct committed in Sweden six years ago.

>Assange was being interviewed at the Ecuadorean Embassy in London where he sought refuge more than four years ago. The questioning was being led by an Ecuadorean prosecutor in the presence of Swedish prosecutor Ingrid Isgren and a Swedish police investigator.

>Prosecutors plan to ask Assange to consent to providing a DNA sample.

>Swedish officials are seeking information related to allegations of serious misconduct made by two Swedish women he met in 2010.
http://ksnt.com/2016/11/14/wikileaks-founder-questioned-by-prosecutors-about-sexual-misconduct/

>Some of the alleged misconduct is no longer being investigated by police because of the statute of limitations.

>He is, however, being questioned about a possible rape of one of the women who complained to authorities. He has not been indicted.

>Prosecutors say no immediate decision on the future of case will be made on Monday. They also said no public statements will be made after the questioning of Assange, which may last several days.
>>
>the women who complained

Shocking.
>>
>He is, however, being questioned about a possible rape of one of the women who complained to authorities. He has not been indicted.

Is this a "forced himself on someone" definition of rape or a "had sex without a condom" special-snowflake European definition of rape?
>>
Can someone please just boot that arrogant tool out of our country now? All that tax payer money he's cost us because he wanted to hide in a smelly knightsbridge home prison cell
>>
>>85637

It is a "the women said they no longer wish that he be charged and the state still continues to pursue it anyway" rape.
>>
>>85643
Electricity they already pay for, maybe some news conferences and food and water. Your tax money is also going to corrupt leaders in much larger amounts, you blind dolt.
>>
>>85634
kek
>>
>>85637
it's the we-will-lure-you-to-sweden-so-we-can-extradite-you-to-the-US-where-you'll-be-hanged definition.
http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/Pages/DisplayNews.aspx?NewsID=17013&LangID=E
>>
He's apparently dead:
>>>/pol/98822526
>Yesterday, Wikileaks released insurance files which do not match their digital signatures from October. This means the files have been tampered with or replaced entirely. In any case, they do not come directly from Wikileaks or Assange.
>Assange and the entire Wikileaks staff has been missing since Oct 15th, 3 of his attorneys are dead along with the director of Wikileaks.

https://www.reddit.com/r/WhereIsAssange/
>1)No PGP Signatures have been used by Wikileaks since Oct 17th, it was common practice before this. The new released Hash do not match past, as they always have.
>2)no he did not meet with prosecutors today, they asked questions THROUGH Ecuadorian Officials.
>3)All clips that have been aired since Oct 17 have no mention of any recent events. There is one doctored clip with comments referencing the UN added that makes it look closer but even that it's unclear at best.
>>
Does anyone else get the feeling Clinton got to him?
>>
>>86222
Probably not, but it gives conspiracy theorists something to theorize about.
>>
>>86195
I heard this a few years ago when he was hiding in the UK and I no longer buy it. I wouldn't be surprised if he really were guilty of these crimes.
>>
>>86198
Can we have some non-/pol/ sauce on this?
>>
You have made the world a worse place than it would have been otherwise, Julian.

You're not my hero anymore.
>>
>>86257
If I copy-pasted it to /co/ would you feel more comfortable?
>>
>>86222
>Clinton got to him
>lost anyways

Theorists truly are idiots
>>
>>86278
>them killing him before the elections is not possible
>>
>>86281
>I am a conspiracy theorist
shut up dumbass
>>
>>86284
>People don't conspire
Retard
>>
>>85619
So when's an angry mob going to force their way in and drag him out for the police? Can't someone get that vegemite breath attention seeking loser out of the country?
>>
>>86284

>using conspiracy theorist label derogatorily in 2016

Has Clinton's corruption and the DNC conspiracy against Sanders not taught you castrated nu-males anything?
>>
>>86338
gb2 >>>/infowars/
>>
>>86338
>Assange dindu nuffin! He a good boy!
Disgusting.
>>
>>86342
>>86339

Assange didnt cause the death of hundreds of thousands by destabilizing the Middle East and turned over state secrets to the highest bidders. But I guess the right of trannies to take a shit in the toilet of their choice is more important. Liberal fags make me puke.
>>
>>86349
Clinton didnt cause the death of hundreds of thousands by destabilizing the Middle East and turned over state secrets to the highest bidders. But I guess you will believe literally anything you read on Breitbart. /pol/ fags make me puke.
>>
>>86195
I kinda thought the article was gonna have some evidence of that.
I mean I agree it's fucked he's been kept in the embassy under fear of being extradited, but still.
>>
>>86357

She did, and that's why she lost the election. Enjoy 4 years minimum of a TRUMP presidency you smug cunt. I suggest lots of alcohol and religiously watching the Daily Show to cope with the pain.
>>
>>86383
No she didn't and that isn't why she lost. Enjoy your revisionist conspiracy-filled bubbleworld. I suggest you stay off /pol/ and start reading about what actually happened. It looks like you have some catching up to do.
>>
>>86387

I read about what actually happened, she committed treason, was corrupt to the core and broke laws willfully and with full knowledge according to the director of the FBI. Hillary Clinton is a criminal and she may finish her life in prison, thankfully.
>>
>>86389
>I read about what actually happened
Oh? Where, pray tell, did you read that?
>>
>>86390

Unbiased sources. Where do you take yours, the Daily Show? Bill Maher? lol. Everybody knows she's corrupt, stop living in denial.
>>
>>86383
Well there's a long laundry list, you just some of the reasons, anon. How about totally ignoring the plight of the white lower class? Totally ignoring all the Bernie supporters whom her followers tried to shame into voting for her? Overall not being a very good American or human being.
>>
>>86394
>Unbiased sources.
Such as???
>Where do you take yours
https://spidr.today , newfriend
>Everybody knows
For being from a board that has logical fallacies listed in the sticky you sure are full of 'em.
>>
>>86222
yeah I thought he hasn't been seen since oct.4th???
>>
>>86338
>have ghost stories taught you that ghosts are real?
>>
>>86349
>banning trans people from bathrooms will bring peace to the Middle East
wow, you're fucking retarded

>>86394
>Twitter posts of screenshots of textfiles written by some delusional retard
>unbiased sources
kek
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.