[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man Lives with Snake He Thinks Is His Dead Girlfriend Reincarnated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1468479663246.jpg (37KB, 720x611px) Image search: [Google]
1468479663246.jpg
37KB, 720x611px
According to a Facebook post that recently went viral, a man devastated by the death of his girlfriend grew very attached to a 10-foot cobra which he believes is his lost partner reincarnated. For the last couple of years, the two have been inseparable, doing everything together, from watching TV to going to the gym.

The bizarre story was originally posted on the Facebook page of one Worranan Sarasalin from Kanchanaburi, Thailand, along with a set of photos of the man and his beloved cobra in various circumstances. Sarasalin, who covers a variety of local news stories on a daily basis, claims that the unnamed man developed an unusual connection with the large reptile after noticing a “Striking resemblance” to his deceased girlfriend and becoming convinced that she had come back to life as the serpent.

“Real love is true,” Worranan wrote. “This man believes that his girlfriend reborn again as this white cobra after she passed away few years ago. He saw the snake and noticed a striking resemblance to the woman he once loved. He is very happy to spend time, talk and play with this snake. He looks after this snake very well because he believes that the snake was his girlfriend.”

“He never stays away from the snake . He takes it everywhere he goes or even while he’s sleeping,” he added.

http://www.odditycentral.com/news/man-allegedly-lives-with-snake-he-thinks-is-his-dead-girlfriend-reincarnated.html
>>
Apparently, people have been trying to warn the man about the dangers of living with a loose cobra, but he doesn’t seem too concerned about being bit. “He’s well known to be the man who lives with a snake. He has been warned several times that it is dangerous but he still carries on,” Sarasalin claims.

In the photos posted on Facebook, the man can be seen watching TV with the snake, hanging out with it in the park and even pumping iron in the gym with the cobra eyeing him curiously. They do seem to be very close, but there really must be more to their relationship, and hopefully someone will track this guy down and get some more details. With this story having recently been picked up by major Western media outlets like The Mirror, there’a actually a decent chance of that happening. We’ll keep you updated.
>>
he's going to get bit after getting a new gf
>>
>>84931
Anon his love is pure why would he need a new girl friend he already has one.
>>
>>84893
>tfw no snake gf
>>
>>84893
That's awesome, but I wonder how that reincarnation process would work as the snake looks to be a bit older. Did her spirit or consciousness transfer at the point of death into the snake or...? Because I thought it was supposed to be a cycle of birth, death, rebirth.

Still awesome.
>>
>>84942
The consciousness probably flowed into the snake
>>
>>84893
>He saw the snake and noticed a striking resemblance to the woman he once loved

Was she a burn victim or something?
>>
>>84948
No she was actually the child actor that played the baby in Eraserhead
>>
>>84948
Lmao
>>
>>84893
“Real love is true,”
He stuffs his dick in the cobra's mouth.
>>
>>84991
Well it is his girlfriend her pussy is too small now anon.
>>
I wonder if he fucks the the snake
>>
>Girlfriend dies
>Want a pet to feel better
>Find the most bro-tier snek in the world
>Jokingly call it your GF
>Media writes clickbait about you
>>
BLACKED when?
>>
>>84893
That pic is awesome the way the snek is "standing" up straight to watch TV, it really looks like they're just chillin out together.

God I fucking love Thailand.
>>
>ywn never have a bro-tier snake pet
Why even live?
>>
I doubt that its a wild snake. Prolly raised as a pet with its fangs removed
>>
>>84893
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-38024897

He's actually a malaysian fireman.

>posting fake stories

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>84893
Debunked.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/18/malaysian-fireman-insists-he-did-not-marry-his-pet-snake/

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/18/malaysian-fireman-insists-he-did-not-marry-his-pet-snake/
>>
>>87644
http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/se-asia/i-did-not-marry-snake-that-resembled-dead-girlfriend-says-malaysian-firefighter
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.