[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stupid protest

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1.jpg (206KB, 728x489px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
206KB, 728x489px
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/more-anti-trump-protests-planned-across-united-states/ar-AAk94Vs?li=BBnb7Kz
>>
>>84526
just wait for the inauguration

the protests are going to be YUGE
>>
>>84532
Dontcha mean UGE?
>>
I am thinking, instead of a catastrophic presidency for everyone, maybe we can have just a regular presidency if we at least

Trump is not a run-of-the-mill Republican and we can remind him of that. The left can present itself as a force to support trump in policy disputes with a republican house and senate. And maybe we can gain leverage in this way.

His appointment of the EPA transition team to a ACC skeptic from a think tank funded by big oil might have just been a reward to the base that got him elected, it might not necessarily be indicative of his future policy commitments.

He's made gestures, cheap as they may be toward mending his relationship with democrats and liberals.

I don't know if he will be receptive, but it's worth a shot. We can test the waters and see how he responds. Maybe he won't really withdraw from the Paris Accord for tackling ACC, for example.
We shouldn't underestimate him, but he's shown himself quite impulsive and perhaps not the sharpest president elect we've had. We could manipulate him. If we malign him immediately, we may loose an opportunity.
>>
>>84616
Trump is more tolerant and inclusive then you think he might be willing to listen as long as you say it in a nice and constructive way.
>>
>>84526

>Trump doesn't confirm he'll accept the election results
>Liberals claim this is dangerous rhetoric because Trump supporters might riot if he loses and obstruct the peaceful transition of power
>Hillary loses
>instant riots and chanting of "not my president"

It's like poetry.
>>
>>84650
a small fraction of liberals didn't, a sizeable chunk of trump supporters would chimpout if it had gone the other way.
>>
>>84667
based on what evidence?
>>
>>84667
that's not true. The only chimpouts have only and ever been done by Leftists and blacks/dindus.
>>
>>84682
nice meme.
>>
>>84676
based on the fact that Trump supporters said they wouldn't accept an alternative outcome.

>>84682
trump rallies were chimpouts.
he literally egged on violence.
>>
>>84696
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/11/04/a-quarter-of-trump-supporters-say-they-wont-accept-a-clinton-victory/
>>
>>84676
>>84682
>>84696
>>84697

This is all irrelevant to the fact if Trump supporters were doing this they would be in the wrong as well.

The public order must be maintained.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.