[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Trucker sentenced for keeping sex slaves in his tractor-trailer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: truck_driver-kidnapping.jpg (27KB, 400x484px) Image search: [Google]
truck_driver-kidnapping.jpg
27KB, 400x484px
>A Utah trucker who pleaded guilty to keeping women as sex slaves in his semi-trailer as he drove across the country was sentenced Wednesday to 20 years in prison.

>Timothy Jay Vafeades, 56, sexually assaulted and brutally beat the victims almost daily after trapping them in his truck and forcibly grinding down their teeth, federal prosecutors said.

>One woman told a judge that her months-long ordeal began when she got into his truck to go to dinner with him. She started to worry when realized they weren’t going toward any restaurants.

>“He then said, ‘I got you now. You are mine,'” she said. The vampire-obsessed truck driver controlled nearly every aspect of her life, including how she used the bathroom, she said.

>Vafeades, wearing glasses and a gray striped jail jumpsuit, gave a short, emotional apology at a sentencing hearing.

>“I am sorry for my life. I am sorry for not recognizing myself and what a monster I am,” he said.

https://nypost.com/2016/11/10/trucker-sentenced-for-keeping-sex-slaves-in-his-tractor-trailer/
>>
>>84445
>vampire obsessed
And here I was just thinking that the Twilight fad had faded and gone.. I guess not.
>>
>>84445
Look at his face. I can almost read his defense just from his face.
"I didn't know that was illegal, officer."
>>
Damn i wish i was this guy, driving a truck around and then stopping every so often to bang some hot 19 year old with your throbbing old man dick. LOL
>>
>>84515
Nah he be like
> I thought this is Murcia !
>>
>forcibly grinding down their teeth
this is the worst thing that happened here
>>
>>84445
He's kind of hot thought. Wouldn't mind being his sex slave tbh
>>
>>85301
you filthy fecal fag
>>
>>85297
But don't you know that rape is literally worse than murder? Atleast when it happens to women. It's funny when it happens to men.
>>
>>84522
You kids today, wishing gets you nothing.
You have to work toward your goals.
First you must get a commercial drivers license.
Then if you are under 21 you have to get a job driving only in your state.
After a few years its pretty easy to buy your own truck and drive all over the country.
>>
>>85281
AM I BEING DETAINED?! AM I BEING DETAINED!?
>>
>>85377
If you cant kidnap a women and keep her tied up in your OWN basement , then you do not live in a free country .
Your home is supposed to be your castle .
Some castles have dungeons.
For a trucker, his rig is his home.
>>
He looks like shrek
>>
I just wonder at what point does this type of thing actually become consensual?
If they are getting in his truck to begin with, where is he meeting them?
>>
He looks pretty good for 56. This story intrigues me. Grind down their teeth? Did he just blunt then so they couldn't bite his dick off, did he remove, grind then snort them? Was the truck modified? How did he get caught?
>>
>>85589
He ground them down so he could add fangs to them.
Just a little cosmetic dentistry really. Not sure why everyone is so upset about that part.
>>
No officer these are completely consenting sex slaves, these are some kinky bitches,

Want to try her out?
>>
Living the dream!
>>
>>86010
Read the article dipshit it says the grinding wasn't related to his vampire obession.
>>
>>86010
>grinding teeth is cosmetic dentistry
Next you'll say burning one's hair off is like getting a haircut.
>>
>>86083
That article got it wrong.
Read up on this guy.
Pretty cool if you ask me but they make him out to be some kind of monster.
>>
>>85309
>It's funny when it happens to men.
The fuck...
>>
>>85571
When you walk in a restaurant, do you consent to being bludgeoned to death by the server? With a spoon, during a months long captivity?
No, you agreed to have a meal, maybe a drink, not much more.
>>
>>84445
Well he is a trucker after all
>>
>>86248
yes but I didnt have a crush on my server and those women both loved and hated the trucker
>>
>>86219
He's pointing out that society doesn't take male rape as seriously as the rape of women. I can't believe I had to explain that.
>>
>>86268
It's because male rape tends to make people think of a woman raping a man. That can happen, but A) most men are stronger than women B) men are expected to be big boys, complaining about sex is considered masculine heresy, and C) current film and media idolizes the strong independent man, which doesn't match the average guy with a beergut.
Male rape also involves male on male, sodomy with any range of objects, but none of these get any recognition because if the man let it happen at all then he is weak and deserves to be purged.
>>
>>86283
Its because men have far less value than women evolutionarily
>>
I've occasionally wondered what kind of shit you could get away with assuming you disguised it in a semi.

This answers the question.
>>
>>86480
The transportation industry has a long rich history of people living alternative lifestyles. It really is a haven for people who think outside the box and refuse to be boxed in by social constraints.
>>
>>86571
Paramedic here, picked up a chest pain patient from a shipping warehouse. Arrived on scene to find the pt, a tall, masculine trucker, had acrylic nails and a pink hat that said something sexual, although I cannot remember exactly what. Wouldn't be surprised if he didn't whore himself as he drove from shipping point to shipping point.
>>
>>86582
I once met a trucker who had a high end sex doll seatbelted into the passenger seat.
Totally pretended nothing was amiss
>>
>>84515
>>85281
>we're not allowed to keep women as sex-slaves in our trailer anymore
Thanks Obama!
This is why Trump won
>>
>>86701
Dont worry, were gonna bring it aaallllll back.
We're gonna make america great again hat.jpg
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.