[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Hillary Wins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (212KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
212KB, 1280x720px
YOUR CHOICE America Hillary Clinton will give us a flood of refugees that will leave streets like these types in France. They will have no regard, respect, or appreciation and the will bring sharia law with them as they have done so in France and Sweden.
http://usherald.com/video-migrant-verbally-assaults-woman-restaurant-learns-hard-way-not-everyone-soft-hillary/
>>
>>82533
please go back to /pol my good sir
>>
>>82533
>usherald
lol https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/us-herald/
>Extreme right wing bias. >Publishes some conspiracy theories.
>Routinely uses racist language.
>>
>>82541
>routinely uses racist language

Like what, "Illegals"? Fuck off.
>>
>>82566
NO U
>>>/pol/
>>
>>82533
>>82566
>whines about illegal immigrants and refugees
>goes to boards where he's not welcome and tries to force his backwards culture on people
Pottery.
>>
>>82538
>being this ignorant
ITT: faggots who don't know what it's like to live with Muslims
>>
Don't get nasty just Hexit
>>
>>82601
You're missing the point that shit news blogs like usherald are off topic for this board. Go whine about muslims on /pol/, this board is for news, not speculation.
>>
>>82533
Do you even know how the American Government works? Seriously, do you know the 3 Branches, and how they can stop shit that the president wants done?
>>
>>82541
>Routinely uses racist language.
huh?
>>
>>82601

I'm a white convert. I'll be candid. Poor muslims are the worst, but that's just poor people. Poor people need to be eradicated. Black, white, Arab. Anyone who earns less than $15 an hour globally should be killed

Rich Muslims are fine.

Chinese regardless of wealth are by far the worst kind of people
>>
>>82690
They cite examples in the link.
>>
meeeep wrong these are the conditions since amercia wont accept anymore refugees. take some refugees to ur country and make the world a better place overall
>>
refugees you say? in America you say? good I need targets
>>
>>82706
Better raise the minimum wage to 15.01 then or it is you who will be cleaning my toilet :^)
>>
>>82744
minimum wage should be 150 dollars an hour.
>>
>>82706
>RICH MUSLIMS ARE FINE
>Rich Muslims planned, financed, and enacted 9/11

Ok liberal. Whatever you say.
>>
>>82533
>They will have no regard, respect, or appreciation and the will bring sharia law with them as they have done so in France and Sweden.

Oh yeah because France is completely under sharia law now. In Paris women can't go out unless they're dressed in full burkas, and noone can drink wine or eat pork anymore. Yep. Sure thing.

(it's election day Vladimir, it's over. Go back to trolling about Ukraine now).
>>
>>82770
How do right wing extremists like yourself cope with being such a small statistical minority?
>>
how do you think those dirty fucks will get out of the gutter, feeding them and helping them grow US economy is more beneficial to all parties than 20000 Greyhounds back to whatever shithole they came from
>>
>>82770
>Rich Muslims are bad because some of them planned 9/1
>white people are bad because some of them owned slaves and planned the Holocaust
>>
>>82807
The problem with your thinking is the examples you listed with white people happened generations ago the muslim problems are happening now.
>>
>>82783
How do left wing cucks like you deal with being BTFO?
>>
>>83500
they become even more bitter and self loathing.

It's really not something you can cure
>>
>>82787
It's like you believe in equality,
do you also believe in Santa Claus?
>>
Sharia law in France ? I'm french and never seen something like this
>>
>>83500
How did I get BTFO? Trump just guaranteed the next 3 or 4 presidents will be Democrats.
>>
>>83836
people were dumb enough to elect Dubya 2.0 after only two terms, don't get your hopes too high
>>
>>82783
The irony in this post, 16 hours later, must be pointed out.

I literally cannot stop laughing as I post this.
MAGA MAGA MAGA
>>
>>82807
Yes, I guess you're right. I'm waiting on those reparations from rich Muslims, though. Funny, they don't seem very sorry, and they're the generation that's doing it! Weird, huh?
>>
>>82807
Everyone owned slaves idiot
>>
>>83872
I hate to break it to you, /pol/, but right wing extremists are still a small minority of the population.
>>
>>83997
Who won the presidency?
>>
>>82783

All irony and shitposting aside, it must be said that if Hillary Clinton had actually said that we need to take in lots and lots of muslim immigrants she would have lost the popular vote AND the electoral vote rather then just the latter.

You're kidding yourself if you think the average person in this country regardless of their politics actually likes muslims in any way, let alone wants more of them to migrate here.
>>
>>82781
>>83824
Guys I live in Paris and there are weird bearded guys everywhere, especially in the Marais, I'm scared.
Oh wait, those're hipsters.
>>
>>82809
So if it was 1952 it would be reasonable to hate white people?

>>83873
Are you willing to pay reparations to Jews and blacks? No? Then you're in no position to demand reparations from Muslims.

>>83994
So? That doesn't make it any more acceptable.
>>
>>84192
Yes I like to hold the perpetrators accountable not their innocent children.
>>
>>84066
Extremists didn't win the presidency, the white lower middle class that Clinton ignored turned the tide. People in hourly wage positions being directly affected by the influx of cheap migrant labor losing jobs to automation and having nothing to fall back on. Trump campaigned harder and longer, went to places Clinton's campaign managers thought were in the bag and fucking flipped them.
>>
>>84268
>muh everyman vs elite
>muh proletariat vs bourgeoisie

I will never stop being amazed by the working class' ability to buy into strongman and commie politics, regardless of the culture or nation. Stupid fucks deserve what they get.
>>
>>83994
>>84192
>>84197

A grand total of 1.4% of the White population owned slaves in the United States.

28% of Free Blacks owned slaves.

This was all in 1860.

>what a fucking meme this is
>>
>>82807
Generalizations only works with non whites!
>>
>>84319
What percentage of Muslims planned 9/11?
>>
>>84319
>A grand total of 1.4% of the White population owned slaves in the United States.
>28% of Free Blacks owned slaves.
Not really a meaningful comparison, since even free blacks tended to be located in the regions where slavery was legal, since the only reason black people were in the Americas in the first place was that they or their ancestors were brought as slaves. Many whites were in states that didn't allow them to own slaves, even if they wanted to.
>>
>>84352
The real question is what percentage of muslims have given cash to Al qaeda or Hamas or ISIS.
>>
>>84791
There it is folks

Niggers dindu nuffin it was all the white man
>>
>>82533

I hate how nobody realizes clashing two completely different cultures so quickly would be catastrophic.

You can't just let an army of refugees in whose social norms include raping women, stoning gays and trans, and marrying 9-year-olds.

It's dooming an unpredictable number of American citizens to vile acts of rape and murder.

I've seen how Europe handles the silencing of crimes by Muslim refugees to convince their populace that the merge was a good idea, while their citizens get torn apart and destroyed under "global kindness".

Yeah, a good number, hell, I'd wager even the majority, of refugees from the middle east we'd let into the US will be respectful and docile. But, would that smaller amount of ones we let in whom continue their regularly scheduled debauchery and crime be worth it?
>>
>>84791
countles whites were brought over as slaves, too, but you don't hear them bitching and moaning over what happened centuries ago.
>>
>>84313
A lot of them don't exactly have a choice.
>>
>>85259
The Chinks and Japs too.
>>
It's impossible. It's not easy to get to US. And if trump Has ecnomic war with China, Walmart will be whole foods.
>>
>>82709
No they don't.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.