[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald trump will not be a new American leader

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: 1477915984125.png (365KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
1477915984125.png
365KB, 600x431px
The candidate in US presidents from Republican party, Donald trump will not be a new American leader. This opinion was expressed by the founder of WikiLeaks Julian Assange.
"Trump does not win. Banks, intelligence, military-industrial companies, large foreign companies — they all coalesced around Hillary Clinton. The same can be said about the media," Assange said in an interview to RT.
He also noted that in his correspondence Clinton acknowledges the funding of the terrorist group "Islamic state" by Qatar and Saudi Arabia.
http://www.kp.ru/online/news/2560529/
http://portal-kultura.ru/articles/obshchiy-plan/141447-osnovatel-wikileaks-donaldu-trampu-ne-dadut-pobedit-na-vyborakh-prezidenta-ssha/
>>
>>81909
блaгoдapя тoвapищ!
>>
>>81909
so running a campaign aimed at retards and white nationalists isn't a winning strategy?
sorry /pol/
>>
>>81921
What?
>>
>>81939
Consider my record corrected.
>>
god damnit i can't wait until this election is over
>>
>>81944
You're welcome!
>>
>>81950
Just think of the coverage if trump gets elected. Non stop president trump news.

I don't think I can stay this erect for four years.
>>
>>81967
trump will lose though

source: I am very good at making predictions on the stock market, this is a sure thing
>>
>>81939
It buttfucked the Republican Party.
>>
This election is a shit show. Im interested to see what happens next week.
>>
>>81977
Glorious schism incoming.

Maybe we'll get something done for once. It's perfectly fine to point out and be aware of federal and state governmental problems, but actively obstructing that from being fixed is wrong. I'd say it should border on treason but I'm just a little hotheaded about the monthly gridlock we seem to go through.
>>
>>81977
One reason I wouldn't completely hate a Trump victory is that it would definitely splinter the GOP. There are a lot of Republicans who are reluctantly supporting him now, but I don't think they would for the next 4 years if he's their leader. We could see a lot of Republicans breaking rank and he might not even win the nomination again, he could lose the reelection in the fucking primaries. Or enough republicans will desert that the libertarians can be a real party
>>
>>82056
Don't be ridiculous, the Republican party loses too much if they split because of your ridiculous two party system, I'm afraid you're stuck with them like they are
>>
>>82131
I doubt the libertarians would make any gains. The biggest takeaway from Trump's campaign is that the GOP's economic platform simply doesn't matter to voters. Trump generally ran upon ideas that either were completely counter to traditional (as in post-FDR) Republican platform or just didn't really relate to them. And he still won. So Trump supporters wouldn't go to the Libertarians because Trump supporters hate gays and Muslims while Libertarians are tolerant of them, plus Trump supporters don't give a shit about economic policy, and traditional Republicans won't go to them because of social policy.
>>
>>82299
>if they split because of your ridiculous two party system

Eat shit Eurofag.. 2-party "Big Tent" politics is superior to your little European-style monarchic parliamentary democracies.
>>
>>81909
...Trump won. Awkward.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.