[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Naked man drove with wires attached to genitals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1452394565500.jpg (126KB, 986x553px) Image search: [Google]
1452394565500.jpg
126KB, 986x553px
Police say a South Florida man was caught naked driving slowly through a neighborhood with children with electrical wires protruding from his penis.

News outlets report 56-year-old Kurt Allen Jenkins faces lewd and lascivious exhibition, exposure of sexual organs and resisting a law enforcement officer without violence charges.

According to a Boynton Beach police report, a witness told officers Monday that the naked man, identified as Jenkins, drove by him, gesturing for him to look toward Jenkins' groin area.

That's when the witness saw an electronic device with wires attached to Jenkins' penis.

The witness said Jenkins asked him to get inside, but he declined and called police.

Arriving officers says Jenkins refused to comply to police commands. He was eventually taken to the ground and handcuffed.

Jenkins was booked into jail on charges of lewd and lascivious behavior, indecent exposure and resisting an officer, records show

It's unclear if Jenkins has an attorney.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/palm-beach/boynton-beach/sfl-boynton-penis-wires-20161103-story.html
>>
Florida Man strikes again

Seriously though is the state built on like a crazy indian burial ground or what
>>
>>81802
It was built on neon dreams and old people pensions I thought.
>>
>>81804
Drugs and pedophilia actually
>>
Florida resident here

The jews make everyone go crazy
>>
>>81802
Florida's freedom of information laws work differently. In any other state a reporter would have to make a specific request like "Was there a man charged with lewd behavior in Boynton Beach on Monday?". It means a reporter needs to get a tip and do some research before they can get a police report.

In Florida it's just "Give me all the police reports", then they can look for whatever strange story will bring in ad revenue.
>>
>>81877
This. My co-workers neighbor was murdered while we were working together, and his daughter called to tell him about the cops everywhere. First thing I did is go to my sherrifs office website, and sure enough, there's the report with all the info. Pretty cool if you ask me.
>>
>>81877
I guess they can't name too, so it's Florida man instead of real name.
That's good too, many cases have a weird start but are closed when the police realise it's bullshit. But news articles would remain with accusing and simplistic headlines, since they rarely update them (and even then, "case closed for lack of any proof" isn't a very strong wording after a rape accusation for example.)
>>
>FLORIDA
>>
>>82380

It's pretty nice here

Just watch out for all the mosquitoes. And watch your step, there's like a million snakes within a hundred feet of you. And don't go swimming, the gators will get you. Also there seems to be a growing population of Nile Crocodiles down south.
>>
>>86230
Sounds real nice.
>>
>>81802

Yes
>>
>>81800
why his face fucked up? i hope it was the cops that did that. i miss the days where a warning was just the cops beating the living shit out of you. dindus actually learned shit back then.
>>
I live in the Tampa area, it's usually just the Hispanic infested southern area and redneck/white trash infested northern area.

It's also pretty strange, as you can look up where the police are responding to calls at any given moment. I haven't really seen this anywhere else.
>>
>>81800
Still a better driver than most women.
>>
>>81800
fucks sake florida man give it a rest
>>
>>81800

How do you taze a non-violent sexual offender who's fetish is electricity?
>>
>>87189
In the balls.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.