[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gang of 70 teenagers wearing ‘Anonymous’ masks wreak havoc in UK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: JS103882571[1].jpg (53KB, 810x539px) Image search: [Google]
JS103882571[1].jpg
53KB, 810x539px
http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/mob-70-teenagers-terrorise-wallasey-12112911

>A gang of 70 teenagers wearing ‘Anonymous’ masks tipped cars and hurled fireworks at moving traffic during two nights of mayhem in Wallasey .

>On Sunday night a group of about 40 youths were terrorising drivers by barricading roads with barriers stolen from a building site at the top of Magazine Road.

>They were also throwing fireworks at oncoming traffic in the normally quiet residential area.

>The gang then moved down past the Telegraph Inn on Mount Pleasant Road before flipping two cars, one of which was on Sandheys Road.

>One resident said: “I was just sat in the front room at about 7pm and I heard a group of kids laughing. I looked out my window and there was about 40 of them and literally as I looked I saw them flip a car.”

>Hayley Carr, 24, was “shell shocked” when she found her car had been turned over.

>The clinical support worker said: “I bought my car two months ago and today I had to pay £70 to have it scrapped. I can’t afford to replace it. Imagine I suffer with depression and this could have tipped me over the edge.”
>>
>Hayley Carr
>car had been turned over

kek
>>
>>81765
Does rolling a car permanently disable it or what? Why didn't she just roll it back over and continue?
>>
>>81765
It's an old clio as i see.
>>
>>81789
the top probably gets crushed, i guess thats why rally cars have roll cages, to reinforce the roof
>>
>>81789
What I don't get is how the fuck her insurance won't cover this or she won't be compensated by one of the tonnes of victims of crime schemes in the UK..
>>
>>81819
This
>>
>"youths"
>>
>>81819
>What I don't get is how the fuck her insurance won't cover this

She prob has basic coverage that only covers car-on-car collisions
>>
>>81765
It'd have been more interesting if they targeted infrastructure and municipal property. Also, >barricading roads at night
do it during the day when there's more traffic
You'd have thought they'd put more effort into it.
>>
>>81765
>no video
>no photos
>no mention of 'anonymous' masks anywhere in the article

I'll believe it when I see it /news/. Either the symbolic functions of Anonymous has reached a new low or they are trying to smear the movement
>>
related coverage:
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/halloween-gang-70-teenagers-wearing-9176959
>>
>anonymous mask
IT'S A GUY FAWKES MASKS YOU FUCKS

I THOUGHT THIS CRIME WAS IN THE UK

YOU HAVE A LITERAL HOLIDAY LIKE TOMORROW
>>
>>81864
This.
Are we sure this is even about or even written by the UK anymore?
>>
>>81864
technically its a V for Vendetta mask
>>
>>81919
It's the I'll fuck your mom up the ass if you talk back to me again son mask.
>>
>>81789
My mate car was rolled over one night in town and nothing was wrong - this was a 1995 Toyota though
>>
>>81864
Also, today is Guy Fawkes Day.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.