[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clinton Assails Comey, Calling Email Decision ‘Troubling’

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: hilllaryclinton_1.png (215KB, 565x278px) Image search: [Google]
hilllaryclinton_1.png
215KB, 565x278px
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/30/us/politics/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-anthony-weiner.html?hp&action=click&pgtype=Homepage&clickSource=story-heading&module=first-column-region&region=top-news&WT.nav=top-news
>Hillary Clinton and her allies sprang onto a war footing on Saturday, opening a ferocious attack on the F.B.I.’s director, James B. Comey, a day after he disclosed that his agency was looking into a potential new batch of messages from her private email server.
>Treating Mr. Comey as a threat to her candidacy, Mrs. Clinton took aim at the law enforcement officer who had recommended no criminal charges less than four months earlier for her handling of classified information as secretary of state. “It’s pretty strange to put something like that out with such little information right before an election,” Mrs. Clinton said at a rally in Daytona Beach, Fla. “In fact, it’s not just strange; it’s unprecedented and it is deeply troubling.”
>>
Flashback: Bill Clinton cheered 11th hour indictment that doomed Bush re-election

Keep this history in mind during the coming days when you hear Democratic hacks talking about how awful it is for law enforcement officials and/or prosecutors to "interfere" in the presidential election process.

Whispers of "payback" are being directed at Hillary Clinton after she decried as "unprecedented" the surprise FBI revival of its probe of her email scandal.

That's because 24 years ago, as former President George H.W. Bush was surging back against challenger Bill Clinton, a special prosecutor raised new charges against Bush in the Iran-Contra probe, prompting Clinton to claim he was running against a "culture of corruption."

Many Republicans claimed that the indictment made by special prosecutor Lawrence Walsh against former Reagan-era Defense Secretary Caspar Weinberger the weekend before the 1992 election cost Bush a second term. The indictment, later thrown out, challenged Bush's claim that he did not know about a controversial arms-for-hostages deal that dogged the Reagan-Bush administration.

When it came, Clinton seized on it, saying for example, "Secretary Weinberger's note clearly shows that President Bush has not been telling the truth when he says he was out of the loop." Clinton added, "It demonstrates that President Bush knew and approved of President Reagan's secret deal to swap arms for hostages."

The Clintons seized on the new indictment, howling about a "culture of corruption" that supposedly pervaded the administration. Bush's poll numbers declined and Bill Clinton won the election.

Shortly after the election, a federal judge threw out the new indictment because it violated the five-year statute of limitations and improperly broadened the original charges. President Bush then pardoned Weinberger.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/flashback-clinton-cheered-11th-hour-indictment-that-doomed-bush-reelection/article/2606000
>>
>>81247
Yes emails do equate perfectly with the deaths of millions.

Damn I think I sent an email yesterday. Whoops gotta go to Nuremberg now!
>>
>>81250
retard
>>
>>81250
>>>81247
>Yes emails do equate perfectly with the deaths of millions.

Yes. Just as saying vaguely mean things about foreigners makes Trump "literally Hitler!"
>>
>>81252
yeah dude saying we should ban a religious group from the country, force those who are here to register, and also that we should kill the families of people who fight against us.

but you're right it's just vague talk, hillary is much worse
>>
>>81254
There is nothing unconstitutional, illogical, or unjust about temporarily suspending immigration by Muslims to the United States.
The registration of Muslims in the US he has already walked back upon, and killing the complacent families of Terrorists I have no qualms about. Just as they have no qualms about killing mine.
>>
>>81256
>Just as they have no qualms about killing mine.
You do realize you just admitted you agree with terrorist ideologies, right?
>>
>>81260
Ideologies overlap.
This does not prove a contradiction nor an adherence to implicitly "terrorist Ideologies"
>>
>>81262
You have no problem ordering the execution of innocent people? For what purpose? In an attempt to persuade the terrorist to reform? To scare (terrorize) the terrorist? What exactly would this accomplish, other than enforce their resolve and give them more reason to hate you?
>>
>>81264
>Innocent
Your view of terrorists families is all to complacent.
Glass the mother fuckers.
>>
>>81264
They will hate the west no matter what you do friend.
>>
>>81265
>>81267
Yeah, I'm honestly pretty torn up about it... On one hand I feel that people who haven't done anything wrong, other than corrupt and indoctrinate their children shouldn't be murdered. Since the fact that they did so was due to their culture/religion/environment.

On the other hand... I DO think the entire middle East is a shithole full of uneducated desert tribes and the world would get on much better if we just carpet bombed the whole lot :D :D but I would never in reality want to see that happen.

Still I know I wouldn't want to be on the other side. I don't want to be killed, but I don't want to kill others. Innocence has nothing to do with it. There's a reason people who know the aroma of burning flesh have a hard time cooking pork.
>>
>>81270
teue
>>
>>81270

You're forgetting that some people are just bad apples in otherwise normal families. You can raise two kids the same way and one will end up being a successful individual while the other one goes off to be a terrorist. In addition, some people have massive disagreements with their relatives and will cut all ties, why should they be held responsible for the actions of someone they don't even like? And since when is raising your child wrong worthy of execution? Since when is having a bad parent the fault of a child? Why should an adult sibling be responsible for the actions of another adult sibling?

Blanket attacks on the families of bad people is a stupid policy. Not only are you killing innocent people, but you're also killing people who could have information you could use to get other guys. Slowly dissect family connections and figure out which ones actually know something and leave the rest alone. Use good interrogation tactics (meaning don't do torture, use basic psychology tricks like pressuring them on someone they care about then switching to someone they hate as this gets you plenty of info on the guy they don't like while they think they did a good job protecting their family) to figure out what they know. Use that knowledge to hut down actually dangerous individuals. These are the tactics that lead to the capture of Saddam Hussein.
>>
>>81273
I agree with you, anon.
>>
>>81273
It's these tactics that lead much of the world to view the US as a terrorist nation. We in the US just never hear about such perspectives. Our media is profoundly successful at keeping US citizens isolated an in our bubble.
>>
>>81237
I'd find it troubling if the FBI was investigating my criminal activity also
>>
>>81264
I have no problem killing g mudshits at all, yes
>>
>>81270
You should watch Fury, its not super realistic or anythong but it shows soldiers realizing that some people who did nothing wrong really should still be killed if it helps the overall cause.

If you dont know its about Americans in Germany regarding civilians towards the wars end. It doesnt portray them as the liberators history remembers them as.
>>
>>81300
I recognize your repeating integers.

Yes, I've seen Fury. Not a bad movie.

Movies and reality are two completely different things. I enjoy movies, for they are entertaining. I heed experience, for it is based in reality. I don't mix the two.

Not saying you do, anon. Just pointing out that honor killing is non-sequitur.
>>
>>81273
It's also worth pointing out that the number of muslims who have committed terrorist attacks is a fraction of a fraction of a percent. Still troubling considering there are over a billion muslims but something worth keeping mind when people start talking about carpet bombing everyone in the middle east.
>>
>>81313
But then you look up studies in the UK where Muslims talk about whether they would support sharia laws in the west or if they would turn in terrorists and realise that you should consider all the potential social impacs of mass importation of ideologies that are counter to mainstream western values
>>
>>81251
I can't wait to go to the gas chambers. I hear they can cure my retardation!

>>81252
Yeah I know, condemning 80% of your agricultural class to servitude is literally hitler.

Oh wait, it is, you dumbass.
>>
>>81300
>>81305
Meh, its just for a different perspective, it was really refreshing to watch a movie that paints Americans in a different light.

I think they were right and is now today relevant when they say a lot mpre people will die before its over.
>>
>>81237
>>81247
I, for one, would have never expected Hillary and her cabal to be raging hypocrites.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.