[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crooked Hillary back under investigation by the FBI

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 1

File: CojKHKNXEAI7WRh.jpg (23KB, 451x541px) Image search: [Google]
CojKHKNXEAI7WRh.jpg
23KB, 451x541px
http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/10/28/fbi-reopening-investigation-hillary-clintons-private-e-mail-server/

>The Federal Bureau of Investigations will reopen the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s use of a private email server exclusively during her time as Secretary of State.

>In a letter to Congress, FBI director James B. Comey revealed that the bureau had learned of more emails connected to the investigation.

>“I am writing to inform you that the investigative team briefed by on this yesterday, and I agreed that the FBI should take appropriate investigative steps designed to allow investigators to review these emails to determine whether they contain classified information, as well as to assess their importance to our investigation,” Comey wrote.

Huge and welcomed news
>>
>>80967
>Huge and welcomed news

Hugh and series indeed.
>>
Lock that bitch up
>>
Leave her alone, she's been through enough already
>>
>>80974

your right.
"Women have always been the primary victims of war. Women lose their husbands, their fathers, their sons in combat."
shes a real victim.
>>
>>80972
no more Republican conservative, racist, anti-change, law and order conservative stink in office!
>>
They didn't find anything the other times they conducted the investigation. Why do they think they'll find anything this time? It's a waste of time.
>>
>>80979
Because they did it only once, admited she fucked up hard, then said it wasn't enough to prosecute even though they've done worse to other people who weren't Clinton, and for smaller fuckups at that. Ex-FBI directors and those lower down the current totem poll came out and said Comey's full of shit. Nearly everyone who's not blindly pro-Clinton is of a similar mindset. Now the whole organization looks like a partisan joke in Hillary's pocket and at the very least they need to take another token glance for PR purposes.
>>
So if this goes through and she is found guilty (doubtful that would be settled before election day) what would be a possible outcome since she has already accumulated votes?
>>
>>80995
President Kaine.
>>
>>80995
Depends on the severity of what's established.

Nixon went down hard not because of the Watergate spying in of itself. He went down for lying under oath and using government resources to cover the whole thing up. Clinton looks to have done something very similar. Now, Nixon was smart enough to duck out and resign before he could be properly impeached. I don't know if Hillary's ego will allow that. She seems the type to lie and deny all she can no matter what. Especially given that her political career would be over once she's out of office, and there's nothing she holds more dear.
>>
>kikebart
Is this the /pol/ circlejerk version of the story?
>>
>>81000
Thank you for correcting the record.
>>
>>81002
And thank YOU for advancing the clickbait business model.
>>
>>81003
I'm not the op CTR
>>
>>81004
I'm not CTR, /pol/.
>>
>>81005
I'm not /pol/ I'm a /news/man
>>
>>81000
Allow me to fix that for you, friend anon.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/fbi-to-conduct-new-investigation-of-emails-from-clintons-private-server/2016/10/28/0b1e9468-9d31-11e6-9980-50913d68eacb_story.html

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/fbi-re-open-investigation-clinton-email-server-n674631

http://www.npr.org/2016/10/28/499770889/anthony-weiner-investigation-leads-fbi-back-to-clinton-email-server-case

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/29/us/politics/fbi-hillary-clinton-email.html?_r=0

Perhaps you should learn to google harder.
>>
>>81006
No, probably not. Otherwise you wouldn't be spouting /pol/ memes in defense of kikebart. OP could have posted any other source in the world but he chose the kikebart version of the story. That's just damn lazy.
>>
>>81007
Thanks, now YOU are a /news/man, but it is the OP who should have posted multiple links, not I.
>>
>>81008
He probably saw it on http://spidr.today/?c=us&s=count&ct=l&ar=1
>>
>>81010
hmph. I suppose I am forced to defer to the good judgement of the SPIDRman, for he is the one and only true King of /news/...
>>
>>80967
fuck them both but I still have to say

>YUUUUGE and welcomed news

just bring popcorn, this will be interesting
>>
>>81008
The irony is you would never have sperged out if there were an article about Trump by HuffPost or Salon. It's only conservative media that gets you angry. Why?
>>
>>80967
Go back to /pol/.
>>
>>81013
>The irony is you would never have sperged out if there were an article about Trump by HuffPost or Salon
You are clearly not from /news/.
>It's only conservative media that gets you angry.
It's clickbait sources of all political persuasions that gets /news/ angry, in addition to slanted headlines and opinionated comments like OPs post. Welcome to /news/.
>>
>>81011
long live the king!
>>
>>81018
>It's clickbait sources of all political persuasions that gets /news/ angry,
I agree fellow anon.
>>
>>81021
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-37805525

BBC is apparently click bait now.
>>
>>81015
read:
>>81007
its at least newsworthy since everybodies going what the shit at this point.
i mean its not like its gonna go anywhere, its just interesting to watch at the very least, this might actually fuck her campaign being brought up right before election day.
>>
>>81023
They can be sometimes.
>>
>>81025
Better then CNN which is literally liberal kikebart these days.
Man i miss journalistic integrity.
>>
>>81028
That does not exist anymore anon only cooperate media and whatever your favorite flavor of shill is.
>>
>>81024
>this might actually fuck her campaign being brought up right before election day.

Good.

I don't like Trump. I think he'd be a terrible leader--just as bad as Hillary if he had her connections and ability to shut the fuck up. But fact of the matter is, I cannot stand lying smug assholes who hide behind a legion of underhanded zombies who will do anything to get that person elected. Especially when those fuckers constantly pose and preen about being so morally and intellectually superior.

Hillary needs to lose so that her method is openly discredited. Among other reasons.
>>
>>80990
Ah makes sense
>>
>>81030
>I cannot stand lying smug assholes who hide behind a legion of underhanded zombies who will do anything to get that person elected.
Wait, you're talking about Trump and /pol/, right?
>>
>>81033
In this case Hillary I think, but it could be attributed to either side anon.
>>
>>81025
BBC is becoming more and more left wing, just look at their magazine section to confirm. Staffed by metropolitan liberals and ethnic minorities
>>
>>81033
>>81034
Like I said, Trump would be just as bad if he had friends in high places. Currently, he has a bunch of ground support and little influence in the upper echelons while with Hillary it's the opposite. That's far more infuriating and dangerous in my book.
>>
>>81040
agree
>>
All of this is just a distraction for the fact that they are jacking up healthcare cost, making everything more expensive, but paying the middle class no more than a minimum wage set by their standards of what minimum is, theyre trying to put us all in debt so that they can own us, and they call it democracy because we have a say that doesn't matter but they make us think we do. They're trying to enslave us and we're falling right into it.
>>
>>81042
I used to think this was all conspiracy talk, but after everything that's been coming out, especially with the South Korea thing, I really have to wonder.

As an aside, the Obamacare thing is darkly hilarious. Even solid Democrats admit it's hot garbage.
>>
>>81043
I don't know if there are any laws in existence where the American people can have a whole review of their government by truly neutral reviewers, but not have it be treasonous, but we should really figure that out before we're all slaves.
>>
>>81040
lol, so lame
>>
>>81040
>billionaire
>no friends in high places
if you mean powerful people who will do something for you because ur rich, those aren't friends bud.

An Trump must have someone powerful as a "friend" or he wouldn't be where he is.
>>
>>81057
It was Roy Cohn.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/investigations/former-mccarthy-aide-showed-trump-how-to-exploit-power-and-draw-attention/2016/06/16/e9f44f20-2bf3-11e6-9b37-42985f6a265c_story.html
>>
She was pissed at her three minute press conference today
>>
>>81040
I will never understand how people manage to delude themselves into thinking the billionaire globalist celebrity is the little guy with no influence or connections.
>>
>>80967
>Leave her alone, she's been through enough already
Fuck you fag
>>
>>81068
Who is this? Joe Biden? Get your hands off my child!
>>
>>81029
Demorcracy Now is pretty straightforward journalism, but definitely has a liberal populist slant. Definitely the least harmful slant.
>>
>>81063
Compared to Clinton taking money from Soros and the Rothschilds he is a small fish.
>>
>>81117
I understand that Soros and the Rothschild are big donors, but would you care as much if they weren't jews?
>>
They'll probably just find a lot of really bad shit, cover it up, and reveal it in 30 years.
>>
>>81126
More the fact that Hillary prostrated herself to Lynn de Rothschild for pulling Tony Blair from Lynn's party to ensure stability in the Middle East. It's possible Hillary may have worded or email poorly, but the alternative is that Lynn has Hillary under her thumb, which doesn't bode well for the citizens of the country she is supposed to direct.

Secondly, the electronic voting machines are made by a company chaired by Soros. There's a conflict of interests here. The government should have never allowed a privatized electronic ballot, but that's beside the point.

What annoys me is that Hillary is answering to someone else. The POTUS should answer to the citizens of the state and no one else.
>>
News media sucks. They are so quick to publish faster than their brains cam catch up.

This is not a server investigation. That is closed and is only open for the terminal Clinton-haters, people who have no life and need to wash the wife beater and stop drinking.
It is a different investigation.
>>
>>80997
Its interesting because Nixon did far less than Clinton and was persecuted far worse by the media.
>>
>>81129
>Clinton dindu nuffin

For the terminal Trump haters, people who have no brain and need to wash the nigger cum off their wife's chin. She broke the law.
>>
Fuck that shot lock her up lock sores bill podesta Kerry Obama and put chelsie and Michael on 20 year probation and any one else like those I.t fucktards traders too unless there the one that leaked all this shot than there cool but if not. OFF WITH THERE HEADS
>>
ITT people who don't know who Robert Mercer is.
>>
>>81126
They are jewish by name only. No one would wish to discuss the 'red herring' of religion, the product not the cause, of a global empire of slavery.
>>
>>81128
Once Hillary becomes president wouldn't she have the power to tell them to fuck off? Why would she need to grovel to them when she already has the ultimate prize.
>>
>>81136
also, the fbi didn't technically close the case, either, it seems
>>
>we found some more emails

>we can't tell you what they are, who sent them, or who received them

sounds legit
>>
The FBI found that she had leaked classified information, they cleared her on that using ignorance as innocence. Keep in mind the person who lead the investigation is one of the Clinton's friends. They found she destroyed evidence which is a crime. The didn't have intent. To reopen the cases means they found something different that she has not been cleared on, something big. Like a text message to Weiner's wife saying "We need to delete these emails". Both parties are calling for the information to be released but The Clintons are calling for it because they know they can't release it until the election is over, it just makes them look good. The Democratic Party will push for her election. She'll get elected, then she'll be impeached, then Obama will pardon her and her vice president will become president and there will be a democratic president still. I work for the government and it sucks, but the things she did are things we get called to a meeting every year to be reminded not to do, pretty simple things like don't put classified information on USB drives. I Russian friend of mine and I were talking one night on Xbox Live about how in America we always find the perfect person to be president so we don't vote for them but instead we end up with people like Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton. I'm conservative by nature and I was for Ben Carson. I don't trust Trump or Hilary. Johnson is a joke, not because of the lepo crap but really dude, you're running for president and you can't name one world leader that isn't obama or "that one guy from mexico, what was his name". I don't trust Trump because he's trump and I know I can't trust Hilary because she just lies and kills people. She also said back in 1998 that if she was president she would have extreme sensorship. Seen XXX with Vin Diesel, imagine stricter Senator Dick Hotchkiss. Fuck our politicians! Viva Le Revolution
>>
>>81211
Nope. I don't know if you're doing it on purpose or just one of the people who fell for a sensational headline, but 95% of your post is complete shit.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/09/the-fbi-files-on-clintons-emails/
>>
>>81182
>Making demands that the FBI release emails you refuse to release in the first place

Hillary belongs in an asylum.

>>81136
Don't forget the FBI. I'm sure they're just making a joke or something though. Right?
>>
>>81221
Where do you get that she "demanded" them? Did you know that Mike Pence is also calling for them to release what they have?
>>
>>81223
>Where do you get that she "demanded" them?
Every news outlet covering her temper tantrum post announcement. Don't act like you haven't read/heard it.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/10/28/fbi-probe-newly-discovered-hillary-clinton-emails-and-reopen-inv/
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/clinton-campaign-in-full-spin-mode/article/2605991
http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/hillary-clinton-fbi-james-comey-230491

Politico goes so far as to say Clinton "isn't pulling punches this time", as if she's in a position of righteousness. She has zero room to negotiate or make demands of any kind.

>Did you know that Mike Pence is also calling for them to release what they have?
Yes, but since Mike Pence didn't send the emails and refuse to turn them over, he's actually in a position to make that request/demand.
Moreover he supports the FBI's decision, obviously.
>>
>>81227
Hint: it isn't just democrats "demanding" more information:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/10/28/gop_candidates_seize_on_fbi_news_as_campaign_lifeline_132193.html

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/29/republicans-have-only-guarded-optimism-about-fbi-probe-changing-clinton-trump-race.html

http://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-10-28/fbi-faces-bipartisan-calls-to-explain-fresh-clinton-e-mail-probe
>>
Seriously, Ma Clinton and her gang of degenerates along with Slick need to be brought up on RICO charges. They've skated too many times over the years. I'm hearing another shoe to drop soon concerning an offshore foundation ran by Chelsea. Mrs. Mesvinsky and her Soros in-laws need to all be put in prison.
>>
>>81182
Why wouldn't they ask Huma to tell what was in those emails. She had them and she must know.
>>
>>80967
>Breitbart
>>
>>81231
t. Alex Jones
>>
>>81248

They probably don't know which ones they're referring to. Political folks must get shitloads of emails, they probably want help narrowing it down. Also the FBI has to check the classification status of the emails, since classification is actually flexible, and shit will get classified when it wasn't at the time of sending, or was unclassified after time of sending, which is why the FBI isn't being specific until they can confirm that.
>>
>>81168
Worked out wonderfully for Germany twice and probably cost us a president or two
>>
>>80967
damn it sounds like the fbi doesnt want hillary as president
>>
So many people applauding when they have no fucking idea what is in the emails.
Not even Comey knows.
Comey may have even broken the law.
>>
>>81542
Thank you for correcting the record ™
>>
>>80967
>Under investigation by the FBI
>Allowed to run for president.
?????
If someone's an accused sex offender why would you let them teach a kindergarten class. Honestly if there's one thing to learn from this election it's that we need to have higher standards for who can run for office.
>>
lock her up! hopefully she doesnt get away with it this time
>>
>>81544
Under investigation is not proof of a crime.
Your argument is invalid
>>
>>81544
I wish non-Americans would fuck off and learn more about the greatest nation in the world before trying to talk shit. This is why we need the wall.
>>
>>81555
You are trash.
>>
>>81542
>Comey may have even broken the law.
Hilarious if true especially since Hillary will probably win
>>
>>80997
Unless they've got her dead to rights on murder charges, there won't be a single yea vote from the dems in the senate.
>>
>>80996
I think you meant Bob Dole.
>>
Since either Trump or Clinton will win, I hope Trump wins because Hillary is a lot scarier than him. If he wins, the real people who run the country will put him in line and put a chip in his head to make him act like he should.
>>
The FBI's actions are political, inappropriate, unfair and evil. I think the FBI is trying to affect the presidental election. They should reveal evidence. The FBI is trying to raise suspicions without revealing evidence. If there is no evidence, the FBI is doing a very wrong thing that should be called a tremendous crime.

Everyone makes mistakes. Even if Clinton made a mistake, it is not intentional. Her action is not vicious. If Trump touched many women inappropriately, he comitted crimes intentionally.

Generally speaking, the Dow reflects the state of the economy. Clinton raised the Dow by 227%. Bush lowered the Dow by 25%. Obama has raised the Dow by 126%. If Hillary accepts her husband's advice, she will raise the Dow.
>>
>Keep correcting that record, bud.
>>
>>81683
You're so fuckin done just do us a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>81683
Youve been watching too much cnn anon your brain went to mush. Go outside and see the world. Its not as scary as they make it seem
>>
>>81714
The media have little to do with my thoughts.

Trump says,"I will reduce taxes on large companies, the rich and the poor. I will increase military spending. I will protect home industries by increasing tariffs." Protectionism damages the economy heavily. It worsened the Great Depression decisively. When trade decreases, the economy deteriorates. So revenues decrease. Why can he reduce taxes on the poor. I think that like many conservative leadres, he will increase taxes on the poor.

Trump says he will deport 11 million immigrants illegally living in the US. Immigrants have been contributing to the growth of the economy. If he deports them, the economy will be seriously damaged. He says he will build a wall on the border. This project needs huge sums of money, and will not have much effect. Mexico will not pay for the wall.

Clinton increased taxes on large companies and the rich.He reduced military spending. He concluded NAFTA. Trade grows the economy. When the gap between rich and poor narraws, the poor's educatinal level rises. The economy grew at a fairly high speed.

Bush reduced taxes on large companies and the rich, and incerased military spending. The economy stagnated. He tried to grow the economy by creating the housing buble. But it burst, and the economy fell into the severe recession. Although Bush does not support Trump, Bush's policies are fairly similar to Trump's. Bush is not a protectionist.
>>
>>81832
>Protectionism damages the economy heavily.
Venezuelan surgeons are suturing up patients while the nurses train flashlights on them, what with the rolling blackouts the government is imposing. Due to the sort of thing you are cautioning against.
>>
You ever notice how Trump did not call her Crooked Hillary a single time during the debate despite saying it all the time elsewhere? He's one of those people who says mean things behind someone's back but when he meets them in person he's too intimidated and starts sniffing uncontrollably.
>>
>>81849
Due to very light precipitation, Venezuela's dams do not have enough water to provide electricity to the people. Venezuela's economy relies heavily on oil exports. The drop in oil prices caused enormous damage to the economy. But if oil prices rise, the economy will improve.

When trade increases, high-productivity industries develop and low-productivity industries decline. So the productivity of the country rises, and the economy grows. Salaries rise, and the rate of unemployment falls. Some may lose their jobs, but he can find new jobs.

Promising and immature industries must be protected. Generally speaking, developing countries' tariffs are higher than developed countries'.

When the Great Depression began, world coutries tried to protect domestic industries by increasing tariffs. International trade continued to shrink rapidly, and the global economy continued to shrink rapidly. Many people realized trade is very important. So world countries have been trying to increase trade, and the global economy has been growing. Trump says, "The WTO is a disaster. If it does not allow the US to increase tariffs, the US should leave it." He denies the wisdom of the human race.
>>
>>82004
My point was, Venezuela had such a great oil racket that it became their sole export. They have an economy that relies primarily upon imported goods. Meanwhile, as their export began to fail, the government took a protectionist approach to imports, and the country is eating maaaaaasssive shit because of it.

That's my cursory understanding but I welcome being corrected.
>>
>>81832
>economy
This mean "benefits the rich"

NAFTA's promise was to bring higher paying jobs to the US and outsource low paying jobs (manufacturing)

The result was manufacturing went to China(Clinton donators) and Corporations increased their profit with lower labor costs.
Guess this is what Slick Willie meant by "higher paying jobs". They sold us out.

We need to bring manufacturing back to this country.
Tariffs are needed to counter the low cost labor of china.
Tariffs would also fight globalism by removing some power that corporations have to control the government.

Manufacturing could also be brought back by screwing the poor by eliminating minimum wage, so Americans could provide cheap labor like China.
Thread posts: 98
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.