[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Russian military has tested a hypersonic warhead

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Фак.jpg (61KB, 640x635px) Image search: [Google]
Фак.jpg
61KB, 640x635px
The Russian military successfully tested a hypersonic aircraft (GZLA), also known as "4202", the newspaper "the Guardian". The weapon is capable of speeds about 7 km/s, was tested during the firing in the starting area of Dombarovskiy in Orenburg region.

GSLA designed for installation instead of conventional warheads on Intercontinental ballistic missiles (ICBMs). At the altitude of about 100 km "4202" begins the flight to the target. Directly over the target GSL performs complex maneuvers, which make it difficult to intercept the warheads with missile defense.
A source in Roscosmos said that the GSL made in the framework of the program of import substitution. "Avionics, electronic systems, and the control system is now made up entirely of Russian components.

Read more: http://www.kommersant.ru/doc/3127746
>>
>>80939
nice
>>
"Avionics, electronic systems, and the control system is now made up entirely of Russian components"

Now THAT is news.
>>
all set for ww3, good luck surviving the apocalypse
>>
this is just what I wanted to see logging on to 4chan.....thank you for the case of paranoia
>>
>>80939
whoa, sounds like a Sunburn on crack. Color me interested.
>>
>>80939
>"Avionics, electronic systems, and the control system is now made up entirely of Russian components.

The thing we truly have to fear is the shrapnel from the plane exploding landing on our houses.
>>
>>80939
cool
>>
>>81175
Is ok friend, runs on babooshkas vodka. Strong enough to keep man awake all night, strong enough to keep parts together.
>>
>>81175
Wake up, you have no army. You are unable to restore order in occupied Iraq and Afghanistan, although possess the most modern weapons and endless money.
>>
>>81910
>meanwhile in checnya, syria, ukraine. georgia
>>
>>80939
Fake and gay
>>
>>81925
>Georgia - surrendered
>Ukraine - did not declare war and lost to the militia
>Chechnya - a region of Russia
>Syria - the state, under the dependence of Russia

Any idiot who throws a challenge to the 3rd Rome, always loses, A L W A Y S.
>>
>>81932
>3rd Rome
Interesting way of saying Mongolian horde
>>
Allahu Akbar!
The U.S. must take Monroe Doctrine now.
The U.S. must withdraw American Forces from all Foreign Countries now.
Stop America's doing its all wars now!

I love American99% and the U.S.

China, Germany and Japan must loosen Germany's, Japan's and China's monetary policies now!
China, Germany and Japan must stimulate Germany's, Japan's and China's domestic demands now!
Japan and Germany must issue a lot of construction bond now!
Japan and Germany must reduce Germany's, Japan's and China's taxes now!
The U.S. must tighten its monetary policy now!
As a result, Dollar value will rise!
The U.S. will have trade surplus!

Japan, Germany and China are evil empires.
Islamists' true enemies are Japan, Germany, China, FRB, top1%, Wall Street, American Military Industry and DOD!
Allahu Akbar!
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.