[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Renzi and Friends Unmasked

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Renzi Unmasked.jpg (336KB, 3066x506px) Image search: [Google]
Renzi Unmasked.jpg
336KB, 3066x506px
"La prova che con la riforma costituzionale si risparmiano solo 57 milioni"

Come si evince dal documento n. 83572 del 28.10.14 emesso dalla Ragioneria di Stato presso il Ministero dell'Economia e delle Finanze e trasmesso al Presidente della Camera dei Deputati dal Ministro per le Riforme Costituzionali Maria Elena Boschi in data 18.11.14, il possibile risparmio stimato, qualora dovesse essere approvata la riforma del Senato, ammonta a 57,7 milioni di euro.

Il Presidente del Consiglio, il Ministro Boschi, l'On. Morani, il PD e tutto il Governo, dunque, la smettano di mentire agli italiani dicendo che la riforma comporterà un risparmio di 500 milioni di euro l'anno se non, addirittura, di 1 miliardo. La smettano di continuare ad indurre in inganno i cittadini e ad abusare della loro buona fede, attraverso un irresponsabile uso delle loro cariche istituzionali.

TRANSLATION:
"Evidence that the constitutional reform will only save 57 million"

As can be seen from the document no. 83572 of 28.10.14 issued by the State Accounting Office at the Ministry of Economy and Finance and transmitted to the President of the Chamber of Deputies by the Minister for Constitutional Reforms Maria Elena Boschi on 18.11.14, the estimated possible savings, should one be the Senate approved the reform amounts to 57.7 million euro.

The Prime Minister, the Minister of Forests, Hon. Morani, the Democratic Party and the Government, therefore, should stop lying Italians saying that the reform will result in a saving of 500 million euro a year if not even 1 billion. The stop to continue to mislead the public and to abuse their good faith, through an irresponsible use of their institutional positions.

http://www.ilblogdellestelle.it/la_prova_che_con_la_riforma_costituzionale_si_risparmiano_solo_57_milioni_iodicono.html
>>
>>80868
poveri noi
che vogliono veramente fare con questa allora? lo scopo vero?
>>
English, spics
>>
>>80882
>lo scopo vero?
there is no particular reason to go full tinfoil-hat, the point of this reform is probably to pretend they are actually doing something useful and gain more consensus.. like basically any other demagogical bullshit politicians say to get more votes
>>
So if you vote yes you change basically nothing, and if you vote no you change nothing at all.
Can someone please prove me wrong?
I don't want to belive this
>>
>>81439

that's exactly right
welcome to Italian """"politics"""", which currently is run by stand-up comedians, literally
>>
I have no idea what is being said here, but I am pretty sure I don't care either.
>>
>>81440
And the funniest part is that i, like a lot of people, unironically think that he would actually bring improvements
>>
ce lo chiede l'europa
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.