[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Principal brutally beaten after telling teen to remove headphones

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: pc principalCartman1.gif (943KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
pc principalCartman1.gif
943KB, 480x270px
>Principal Matthew Tossman of Manhattan Early College School for Advertising, which is in inside Murry Bergtraum HS, spotted 18-year-old Luis Penzo with his headphones blasting in the hallway around noon, according to police sources.

>Tossman asked Penzo to turn down the music, and Penzo refused. Then, when Tossman tried to remove the headphones, the 18-year-old student cold-cocked the principal.

>Penzo continued to pounce on Tossman, socking him several times in the face, causing swelling and lacerations around both of the principal’s eyes.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/25/principal-brutally-beaten-after-telling-teen-to-remove-headphones.html
>>
>>80692
Brown v Board of Education was a mistake. Thugs should be in handcuffs and chains during school hours.
>>
urban youths
>>
>>80692
inb4 /pol/
>>
I used to go to this school a few years ago. Things like this are expected to happen.
>>
>>80744
>Things like this are expected to happen.

This is the problem with progressives.
>>
>>80692

>he didndu nuffin
>foxnews, do you believe anything they say

am I doing OK guys?
>>
>>80692
>>>/pol/
Now fuck off.
>>
>>80765
No. No more of this shit. This is a legitimate news story from one of the largest news organizations in the world. YOU fuck off. Just because your scared liberal mind doesn't like stories that disprove your 'everyone is equal' theory doesn't mean you can redirect actual news.

OP, disregard this faggot. He also reports all Trump threads, I bet.
>>
>>80744
Doesn't make them okay when they do

Just makes it surprising that there weren't prison guards around
>>
>>80744
I went to school right around that area.
The school itself has metal grates on the windows. For a while, I legit thought it was some sort of jail because of how it looks. Also, there's a police station/depot right next to it, like a 30 second walk, so I'm sure they quickly handle any shit like this that happens there.
>>
>>80772
You've literally just proven his point.
/pol/ Stay fucking go and stop flooding other boards.
>>
>>81661
How is this /pol/ related at all?
>>
>>81661
Im sorry, did I hurt your left-wing feefees?
>>
>>81785
I dont know Anon.
>>80703
>>80733
>>80754
>>80772
How is it?

>>81805
Did I trigger your right-wing beliefs?
>>
>>81811
People's opinions might be what you'd find on /pol/, that doesn't mean this interesting news article doesn't belong on the news board

What are you trying to say?
>>
>>81848
It's not *that* interesting of a news article unless you believe it is relevant to some larger phenomenon.

If you do believe that, post some fucking news about it in the spirit of the board.

Lacking that, it's just an idiotic "human interest" piece about a child being an asshole. Shouldn't be news outside of the local community where it happened.
>>
>>81850
>"human interest"
I like those especially when it involves people doing inane things not so much when people get hurt.
>>
>>81851
>Penzo
This could justify the belief that foreign ethnics, presumably from south of the USA, are generally more violent. OP could have posed a question for speculation so that the direction of discussion was clear.

It's anecdotal but it would be pretty easy to just provide a link with it showing the disproportionate rates that some ethnic groups commit violent acts. That would lead to a more interesting discussion.

>>81850
Trying to say its a non-story is stupid though, it's pretty obvious the direction of discussion that OP was wanting to take this, it's not just 'local' news, patterns of behavior like this are prevalent in many places. Telling the OP to 'fuck off' is a shitpost in and of its self, and derailed discussion. If you had a brain you'd be able to rationally argue against OP regardless of his intelligence, if he demonstrates ignorance you can leave him to his thread.
>>
People get beaten at schools. I certainly was.
The only way to make it stop happening is to make school optional instead of mandatory.
>>
http://pix11.com/2016/10/25/teen-18-arrested-for-allegedly-beating-manhattan-high-school-principal/

why. can't. black. people. speak. english. properly.
>>
>>81852
>it's not just 'local' news, patterns of behavior like this are prevalent in many places
I think an article about those patterns would be interesting. A study about zones where this sort of shit goes down more often, analyzing why with concrete evidence.

Are you saying OP is contributing to such a study by posting this? I completely disagree. That is the sort of thing that takes rigorous investigation.

If OP wants to convince me he isn't just shitposting / racebaiting, he should post some hard fucking journalism showing how this incident has any broader societal relevance. Like, "New study shows slavery was genetically justified!". We'll wait.
>>
>>80772
Triggered
>>
>>81805
Underage detected
>>
>>80692
White people can just go round taking off people's headphones. He got what he deserved.
>>
> Luis Penzo

build that wall
>>
>>85029

Yeh fuk tat white prick fo tryin a mess wit a brothas buds, bro
>>
>>80692
This could have been solved in a much more civilized manner if both had had guns, as is their right garuanteed to them by the constitution.

Also
telling teen to remove headphones =/= Then, when Tossman tried to remove the headphones
the second implies force, at which point defense becomes legitimate. Just not beating him up to the point where he gotta go to a hospital.
>>
>>86196
>Self defense when something is taken off your head
Are you a California pussy that calls being pushed assault while you're trying to record people
>>
too much pent up anger...
>>
>>80772
You're wrong about this. The news story here is totally irrelevant. But on /pol/ people would be interested.

Likewise, if I want to read about niggers nigging I'll go to /pol/.

I came here to get away from that circle jerk.
>>
>>86196
bait?
>>
Principal violated NAP
>>
>>86909
yep, school codes and regulations allow corrective measures that cause no physical or deep psychological harm to be carried out on students while in the school environment. A student wearing a short skirt can be marched to a private room and have a female teacher if the student is female hand them a longer skirt/pants/etc to change into or to temporarily or permanently bar them from school.
Removal of a hat or headphones falls under similar rules. Someone walking into a class room, putting head phones on, and blasting music isn't a form of free speech, its crap behavior in all but the most special situations.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.