[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Muh 'Muhrricuh

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 0

Sorry in advance for the fauxnews link

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/10/24/in-year-3000-shootings-teen-faces-life-beyond-bullet.html

It was after midnight when he'd dashed outside his family's house to retrieve a phone charger from the car. Now, slumped over in anguish, he frantically punched his brother's number into his phone.

Jonathan had seen the gunman for just a few seconds: a hooded stranger wearing shiny earrings who bounded out of a van, stood about six feet away and uttered something like, "What's up, homie? Run it."
>"What's up, homie? Run it."
What did he mean by this?

I could not contain my laughter.
How are guns still legal in america?
>>
Hai dozo famalamby bobandy https://66.media.tumblr.com/792426db7bbfdd9cd8dacf5ab1a2c1f5/tumblr_ocabdqUOdF1ubpyeoo1_500.jpg
>>
>>80496
>there is only marxism and capitalism
>>
>>80492
If you want a thinly veiled /pol/ thread, at least attempt to pretend you're just posting the link and not your side/bait/whatever.
>>
>>80492
How is breathing still legal in Britain? Why do you people ALWAYS obsess over our politics? Mind your own shit, bro. They're literally taking away your rights as you post about America.
>>
>>80492
How is it still legal to have a cock and balls in britain? After all, recent in vitro methods of fertilization have proven human cocks to be needless, senseless dangers! If all men were castrated and emasculated immediately, the problem of rape would END altogether. Women all over briton would feel SAFER and wouldn't have to worry about being raped in a dark alley because penises are illegal. I mean, obviously EVERY ONE would support the law and opt to go to a cock removal station immediately, right? There wouldn't be any rogue men with illegal penises wandering the streets at night, because that would be ILLEGAL and we brits are more civilized than that, right? There's no reason to have a sick, disgusting, pussyseeking rape device in the 21st century. Help us pass this vital legislation demanding all cocks be listed on a national registry so that in only a few short months we can round up everyone with a cock and helpfully remove it for the betterment of society. Keep britain SAFE. Remove all COCKS.
>>
/k/ fags all think they are hard as fuck and insist they can defend themselves 24/7 but the truth is, if you are caught off guard you're dead

owning a gun makes you more likely to shoot your neighbors or relatives in an accident
>>
>>80636
Thank you for Correcting The Record™!
>>
I find it fascinating when countries who lack the social, political, racial and religious diversity of the US attempt to apply their homogeneous outlook to American life, as though the solution that works for their one-race, one-religion, one-culture country with 1/100th the population and 1/50th the land mass could possibly apply here. Let alone allow the tumescent development and unprecedented survival of the world's last remaining world-dominating superpower and greatest nation the world has ever seen.

tl;dr Freedom. You literally don't even know.
>>
>>80492
Probably because hundreds of millions of people own firearms and will never do something like this.

Also,

>>Jonathan had seen the gunman for just a few seconds: a hooded stranger wearing shiny earrings who bounded out of a van, stood about six feet away and uttered something like, "What's up, homie? Run it."

>>"What's up, homie? Run it."
America doesn't have a gun problem, it has a nigger problem.
>>
>>80636
Yeah no that's bullshit made up by kike retards desperately trying undermine support for firearm rights.
>>
>>80643
You're welcome. Facts are important.
>>
>>80492
>How are guns still legal in america?

Because in America people have the right to self defense with the most effective tool possible.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.