[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bristol Man who has Turned into a Parrot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 1473825587528.jpg (68KB, 634x356px) Image search: [Google]
1473825587528.jpg
68KB, 634x356px
A man has been dubbed the human parrot after installing horns, getting his eyes and tongue tattooed and even cutting off his ears to look like his favourite bird.

Ted Parrotman Richards, 57, will do just about anything to look like his favourite bird - and left the This Morning audience in shock when he appeared on Friday's show.

Ted, from Bristol, was interviewed by Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford about why he's spent his pension on the transformation - and revealed his plans to reshape his nose like a beak.

Ted, who was wearing a Hawaiian shirt emblazoned with his beloved birds and palm tress, discussed how he's had his ears removed, his eyes tattooed vibrant red and blue hues and even had spikes embedded into his head.

The man, who is covered from head-to-toe in 100 colourful tattoos and body piercings, even brought along two of his cherished birds with him, balancing one on his bald head and one on his shoulder.

'I’ve come right out of my shell,' he said of his new look. 'Since I’ve been doing all this, I’ve been talking to a lot more people.

'It would be nice to share everything. I’ve met a few people, just other people what I’ve been talking to and stuff like that [sic]'.

Viewers took to social media in their droves to comment on his stint on the show.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3859680/Human-parrot-57-admits-spends-pension-money-tattoos-surgery-look-like-favourite-bird-having-EARS-chopped-off.html
>>
'Yikes! He had his ears removed, added permanent horns and will have his nose removed. To each his own??,' wrote one shocked user, whilst another added: 'As if a man on this morning wants to look like a parrot.'

One Twitter user wrote: 'Who's a pretty boy then! #ted #parrotman #thismorning,', and another shocked viewer pondered: 'Omg the #parrotman on @thismorning really??? why do people put themselves through it all? #bafflesme.'

Another user threw her support behind Ted, writing: 'I'm finding this interview a bit judgemental... he's not hurting anyone? Let him be a parrot! Each to their own.'

The retired shoe factory worker got his first tattoo in 1976 and has since built up a collection covering almost his entire body.

But the body art and plastic surgery was not enough as Mr Richards, from Hartcliffe, Bristol, has now changed his name by Deed Poll - to Ted Parrotman.

After having his ears removed, he had to return to his plastic surgeon to have synthetic lumps inserted under the skin on the side of his head - because he had overlooked the fact that he wore glasses.
>>
>>80333
>Dailymail
Fuck off Piers, but nice trips tbh
>>
where does he get the money for this
>>
>>80340
From his pension anon.
>>
>parrot
>horns
Looking past the fucking body mods, this guy is a plain dumbass
>>
>>80348
Obviously a demon parrot. He turned himself into a real life shitty OC donut steel.
>>
>>80333
Surgical addiction. Someone really should refuse to do more work on him. I'm all for his freedom to do whatever to his own body, but this has clearly entered the realm of addiction and this guy needs help.
>>
Not /news/worthy, wtf janitors why you never do your job
>>
>>80422
Mods and Janitors are dead.
>>
Similar, but older: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3524063/Transgender-woman-Eva-Tiamat-Medusa-ears-nose-removed-dragon-lady.html
>>
He actually did it the absolute madman
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.