[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

EARTHQUAKE JAPAN

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 0

6.6 quake in Japan. Hiroshimoot are you ok???

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/21/asia/japan-earthquake/
>>
We actually know how to set up infrastructure so every minor disaster isn't the end of the world like dumb burgers getting obliterated by every little storm that hits them.
>>
>>80146
Tell me more about fukushima
>>
>>80149
Good job, you named the one time a nuclear power plant was hit by a disaster and still managed minimal losses.
>>
>>80150
You can take off your tin foil hat now.
>>
>>80150
>minimal losses
It's still leaking radiation into the ocean and farmland around it.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/updates/fukushima-radiation-continues-to-leak-into-the-pacific-ocean/
>>
>>80158
>tin foil
I thought people used aluminum foil?
>>
>>80165
What the fuck is aluminum?
>>
>>80265
It's how you spell aluminium in America.
>>
>>80267
>It's how you spell aluminium in America.
It's retarded is what it is
>>
Charles Martin Hall Discovers the Secret of Cheap Aluminum Production

On April 2, 1889, Charles Martin Hall patented an inexpensive method for the production of aluminum, which brought the metal into wide commercial use.

This guy decided to spell it Aluminum, so that's how it goes,

Turn one of the most expensive metals in the world into something you can throw away after one use, and you get to spell it as you like.

>freaking butthurt euros
>>
>>80146
Sure you do. That's why you still have virtually every reactor in the country shutdown and your biggest utility verging on bankruptcy AND radioactive cooling water is still leaking into the ocean.

All because you dumbfucks didn't build a sea wall a few feet taller to protect your diesel backup generators. You could have avoided the meltdowns altogether if you'd just pumped in sea water from the start to keep the temperatures down. Fucking pussies
>>
>>80267
>>80271
dirty snaggletooth dog shit english niggers
>>
My sister works there. She said everyone just went back to work.
>>
>>80387
EUROPEANS HATE HM
One self-made American baffles aluminium tycoons with one weird trick. You can too!
CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT HOW
>>
>>80149
Magnitude 9
Do you know just how strong is magnitude 9?
>>
>>80145
Hiro lives in France. He's similar to Assange, hiding out in a different country to escape the feds.
>>
>>80146
Show some respect for the ones who took a mimute of their lives to ask if you are ok. Wew i thought japanese people where one of the most respectful people.
>>
>>80164
>tfw think meh, it was a pretty big accident, ofc it didn't get fixed overnight
>realize it's been half a decade
>>
>>80145
>6,6
>earthquake
*laughs in chilean*
>>
>>80930
>>80164
The main problem with cleaning nuclear disasters, is that it's a job for humans but it will kill anyone who gets close enough to make a big difference in the cleanup. So once you run out of people willing to go all in, you're left with robots and shit which don't do a great job.
>>
>>81142
does chile even have anything that can be destroyed?
>>
>>80411
>No offence
>>
>>80497
Is earthquake measurement logarithmic or exponent of 10?
>>
>>81744
I'm not sure what you're trying to ask ("Earthquake measurement" refers to multiple things, some of which are logarithmic compared to others, and any positive number can be expressed as an exponent of 10), but from what I know of the Richter scale, an earthquake of magnitude 9 corresponds to a seismograph reading 10 times as great as for an earthquake of magnitude 8, or about 250 times as great as for an earthquake of magnitude 6.6.
>>
>>80149
Why does it have the nuclear power plant?
>>
>>80145
Hiro lives in France.
>>
>>80507
>>83890
Why do so many people still not know this? I really hate the idiots on this site who open their big fat mouths before knowing the full story.
>>
>>84055
Also I just realized this thread is really old and that first post was actually me. So there is literally only one other person in this thread who called out the France bullshit.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.