[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mother and son

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 0

Why are humans so disgusting ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3725551/Mother-36-son-19-fell-love-met-year-gave-adoption-baby-say-willing-risk-JAIL-defend-love.html
>>
>>80005
Nice
>>
>>80005
>UK

There's your problem.
>>
That's the new America for ya.
I'm not even religious but this country is turning into cesspool.
>>
>>80016
Clovis, New Mexico actually.
>>
>They have decided to go public with their affair in a bid to raise awareness of Genetic Sexual Attraction (GSA) relationships.

Oh god. It's going to be un-PC to say 'incest' in five years, isn't it?
>>
>>80005
>Dayton Chavez, Mares' ex and father to two of her sons Moses, nine, and Joseph, 12, says he supports Mares and Peterson's relationship
He's literally getting cucked by his wife's son
>>
>>80027
chech your fucking privilege
>>
>>80005
>dailymail
Did this even really happen or did Piers Morgan make it up again?
>>
>>80005
Bitch has 9 kids, facial tattoos and is fucking her son.

If I had license to kill.
>>
Here's my 2 cents. Incest between consenting adults shouldn't be illegal, but it sure as hell shouldn't be normalized either. If you're fucking your mother, you keep that shit on the down-low or be tarred as 'that disgusting creep who fucks his mother', not 'that brave, progressive warrior fighting for sexual equality.'
>>
>>80072
The problem is unless it's fought, the steps can never be made to legalize it.

Just staying quiet keeps it as taboo and unaccepted.

Problem is the people fighting it in this case look absolutely awful so now to the masses the face of people accepting incest looks like this.
>>
>>80082
Just because you are attracted to something doesn't mean you have to fuck it.
>>
>>80090
Try telling >>>/d/ that
>>
>>80090
Just because you're personally disgusted by something doesn't mean you have to use force of violence to stop it.
>>
This makes me want to die
>>
>Mother 36 son 19 fell love met year gave adoption baby say willing risk JAIL defend love

What's the point of writing a story if all the info is already in the URL?
>>
>>80137
The business model of The Daily Mail is to outrage you enough that you want to click the story to find out the details.
>>
>>80137
Probably an SEO thing.
>>
>>80113
Who said anything about violence? I doubt these two are being attacked violently
>>
>>80072
Agreed. It's been historically frowned upon so I don't see it ever being truly accepted.

Sucks that they couldn't keep it hidden once the cat was out of the bag.
>>
This is a recognized phenomena where a parent and a child, who are separated when the child is young and then reunited as an adult, start an "incestuous" relationship.

It is not normal incest as we would usually think but there are deeper, other psych issues involved.
>>
>>80192
Hmm... Sort of like crossdressing, homosexuality, and weed?
>>
its not a certain part of the world or different genes, religion or race. we are a cruel and wicked people, always have been no matter how glorified life is
>>
>>80144
using the state as your personal hammer to jail someone you disagree with is violence.
>>
>>80335
True, but I can't see incestuous relationships ever being as openly rampant as any of those. It's a different can of worms.
>>
>>80005
Jeez that guys a real motherfucker eh?
>>
Don't some countries/regions legally recognize marriages between cousins as ok? If so then this would be the next logical step.
>>
>>80027
I once met a guy who told me about how smart he was because he managed to get a laptop in jail. I asked him why he went to jail and he said that when he met his birth mom and biological teenaged sister he had affairs with both of them, then tried to explain the science behind this GSA nonsense that made him so attracted to them.

I could only reply "O-oh, I didn't experience that when I met my dad"
>>
>>80417
They said that about homosexuality in the 50s. Just an FYI. This is no joke.
>>
>>80572
At least there won't come any mentally and physically challenged childeren from those kind of activities
>>
>>80047
and it's butt-ugly as well, if he had.. dunno.. some hot MILF model mother then yeah go for it son!, but THAT.. jeszzzzus
>>
>>80424
and he has no stomach, did you look at the photos?, BLEGH
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.