[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To be White is to Be Racist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

File: SI.jpg (32KB, 724x404px) Image search: [Google]
SI.jpg
32KB, 724x404px
A teacher in a Norman, Oklahoma high school gave a lecture on race in class. A student caught a recording of the teacher saying, "to be white is to be racist".
The school responded by saying
>Racism is an important topic that we discuss in our schools.
>While discussing a variety of philosophical perspectives on culture, race and ethics, a teacher was attempting to convey to students in an elective philosophy course a perspective that had been shared at a university lecture he had attended.
>We regret that the discussion was poorly handled.
>When the district was notified of this concern it was immediately addressed.
>We are committed to ensuring inclusiveness in our schools.
Dr. Joe Siano, superintendent of Norman Public Schools
We are truly racially equal America :^)
http://kfor.com/2016/10/14/to-be-white-is-to-be-racist-norman-student-offended-by-teachers-lecture/
>>
>>79678
Someone hasn't checked their privilege today.
>>
>Literally a numale
>>
Is PC activism a replacement for religious ideologies? Is Privilege a form of Original Sin? Will you give up your right to not self-incriminate?
Will you join the Salem Witch Trial reboot, or be accused of witch craft so you can apologize for making your attacker abuse you?
https://youtu.be/GSi3lYg75Tc
>>
>>79678
did anyone else think that the teacher's voice in the video sound an awful lot like the dean from Community?
>>
now that is retarded
>>
>>79678
>to be white is to be racist
This is true. White people are very racist.
>>
>>79851
Here you go, a pity reply.
>>
>>79678
legalism is bad....society has caught to replace religion with science & law. It does not work that way....there is a spiritual vacuum in the world...sports stars and entertainers are poor substitutes for heroes and the clergy of old.......

have we not learned from europa? or from russia? they kicked christ out of the EU and then the false religion / death cult swept in and now there is a fine mess....
>>
>>79858
My life is much better without god. I have more free time and more money.
>>
>>79855
You mad that im telling the truth
>>
>>79865
The problem that people raised in Christian countries and Atheists don't realize is that you don't need the Christian God to be spiritual. Spirituality is far larger than the tiny sect called Christianity/Islam/whatever.

It's short-sighted to link spirituality to a specific god/denomination/church organization.
>>
>>79858
But Christianity IS a death cult.
>>
>>79851
>>>79678 (OP)
>>to be white is to be racist
>This is true. White people are very racist.
I'm for one is only moderately racist
>>
>>79944
Neckbeard detected.
>>
>>80337
Not an argument.
>>
>>79678
so he hasn't been fired but the gym teacher who told a kid to run laps for bullying another kid was....
>>
>>80338

Definitely a neckbeard
>>
I'm not racist for I just don't like living near other races is all.
>>
I get accused of being racist so much that I became racist
>>
>>80338
still not an argument
>>
>>80372
this.
we've gotten to the point where if someone cries racism and it's anything less than a literal lynching i simply can't give a fuck
>>
boring board
>>
>>80368
>>80377
not an argument
>>
>>80372
I've heard all kinds of retarded shit from Hispanics and blacks on how they can't be racist because they're not white. Just embrace it. Some people are so inept, they need a scapegoat for their own failures.
>>
>>79976
>I only lynch niggers. Kikes and gooks are OK!
To be white is to be hypocrite.
>>
Im white and ive slept with blacks i work with koreans and i love indians there so friendly. But everyone just assumes im racist .
Its racist to think that just because im white im racist.
Non whites are far more racist in my experience.
>>
The left SJW PC culture is just too funny. I can't wait to see the lasting damaging effects it will have on the up and coming youth in their later years.
>>
>>80623
>fucking everyone makes me a good person.
>implying having a type makes someone a bad person.

What sort of womanly retardation is this?
>>
>>79872
Is it a crime to hate and make fun of dumb criminals?
>>
Read the book "Don't make the black kids angry"

Everyone is racist, and everyone is not. Fuck you if you can't figure it out.
>>
>>79678
>They had to hide their faces and voices

It's like Christians speaking out in ISIS controlled territory
>>
>>79851
I'm not a racist for racism is a crime, and crimes are for black people
>>
>>80781
Are you serious right now ?
You racist fuck
>>
>>80784
He is probably black.
>>
>>80785
Probably
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.