[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump Says He’s a ‘Big Fan’ of Hindus

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 15FD-Hindu-master768[1].jpg (85KB, 768x512px) Image search: [Google]
15FD-Hindu-master768[1].jpg
85KB, 768x512px
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/16/us/politics/trump-modi-indian-americans.html

>EDISON, N.J. — Donald J. Trump declared himself “a big fan of Hindu” and praised India’s nationalist prime minister, Narendra Modi, at an Indian-American charity event on Saturday.

>Mr. Trump spoke at a benefit put on by the Republican Hindu Coalition at a convention center in Edison, N.J., a non-battleground stop that is hardly typical for a presidential nominee three weeks before an election.

>Still, Mr. Trump seemed thrilled to be there.

>“I am a big fan of Hindu, and I am a big fan of India,” Mr. Trump said, seeming to entangle the faith with the nation. “Big, big fan.”

>While polls show that Hillary Clinton draws far more backing from Indian-Americans than Mr. Trump does, his anti-bureaucracy and country-first language closely tracks that of Mr. Modi, who has tapped into the disgust that India’s Hindu majority feels toward its government.

>This has given Mr. Trump a foothold of support among Hindus in the United States, some of whom are also drawn to his strong talk about Muslims, their longtime adversaries on the subcontinent.

>Mr. Trump said that Mr. Modi’s view of government was in line with his own. “I look forward to doing some serious bureaucratic trimming right here in the United States,” Mr. Trump said.

>His remarks were preceded by musical numbers set to Michael Jackson tunes, and by a sketch depicting terrorists attacking a nightclub. Proceeds from the event were to go to victims of terrorism.
>>
What ethnicity is he is not a big fan of by his own admission?
>>
>>79134
>liking poo in the loo

Fucking dropped
>>
>>79146
They make good curry
>>
>>79147
So does anyone who can take a shit, because that's what curry is
>>
>>79149
take it back
>>
>>79149
said the nigger without any culinary history
>>
>>79134
The article seems to be making his equation of Hindu with India a bad thing, when Hinduism is heavily entangled with India and Indian identity. I doubt many Indians or Hindu-americans would be upset with this.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.