[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nigeria’s President Muhammadu Buhari criticised after saying

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/nigeria-president-muhammadu-buhari-wife-belongs-in-kitchen-a7362806.html
>Nigeria’s President has been condemned after dismissing criticism from his wife by saying she “belongs to my kitchen”.

>President Muhammadu Buhari was responding after his wife, Aisha Buhari, said she might not support him at the next election unless he replaced senior members of his government.

>Speaking at a press conference during a visit to Germany, the President said: “I don’t know which party my wife belongs to, but she belongs to my kitchen and my living room and the other rooms.”

>He also suggested he had “superior knowledge” over her and his other critics “because in the end I have succeeded” in politics.

>The 73-year-old President made the comments while standing next to German Chancellor Angela Merkel. She was reported to have glared at him before laughing briefly.

more coverage:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/14/africa/nigeria-president-buhari-wife/

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-37642282

>Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari's wife has warned him that she may not back him at the next election unless he shakes up his government.

>In a BBC interview, Aisha Buhari suggested his government had been hijacked by only a "few people", who were behind presidential appointments.

>She said the president did not know most of the officials he had appointed.

>Mr Buhari, who is on a visit to Germany, has responded by saying his wife belonged in his kitchen.
>>
>>79060
Good man
>>
>gb2 kitchen woman XD
Man this sounds like something i would've said in highschool. Cringe. You're just giving feminists more to get worked up about.

This story is seriously awesome though, this guy is such a shit president his wife called him out, has that ever happened before?
>>
Who cares about a shit third-world aids filled country.
>>
>>79060
AA's would sure love Nigeria,why are they not going there already?
>>
>>79093
>AA
Alcoholics Anonymous?
>>
>>79060
>Blacks can do no wrong
>Women are perfect goddesses that can do anything they want

>liberals getting caught between the two and flustered
>>
>>79132
projecting.exe
>>
He clearly doesn't run a tight ship if his wife can call him out in public.
>>
>>79153
Exactly right. That's what is so fucked about this for me. If you can't keep a handle on the supposed love of your life, how can you pretend to have a handle on an entire country.
>>
>>79153
Coloniality of ideology here is in the form of feminisn.
So coloniality of ideology is the evil way to say progress?
>>
>>79080
>You're just giving feminists more to get worked up about.
What's wrong with feminism? Let me guess, you're a "men's rights activist" right? Fucking shitlord, go back to /r9k/ where you belong.
>>
>>79060
well what the hell do you expect a real Muslim to say?
>>
>>79155
Or maybe she's an independent woman who can think for herself?
>>
>>79227
I'm not a men's rights activist, nor do i browse /r9k/.

My problem is that I find the loud minority of bigoted men are giving the majority of men a bad rap with regards to sexism. This leads to a misunderstanding of the scale of the problems and obfuscates the dialogue about sexism.

>>79366
You're projecting a bit; I made no mention of sex in my comment. You can disagree with your partner all you want, but them publically shaming you is not a good indicator of your abilities to handle issues (relationship related or political) very well.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.