[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flashy, shiny, shallow God-S Michelle babbles

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.jpg (23KB, 301x337px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
23KB, 301x337px
http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/13/politics/michelle-obama-donald-trump-criticism/index.html

I wonder how long it will be before we find out all about the deviance of Barry; another clinton, p.trudeau, kennedy...womanizers all.

Hey Males: Notice how Michelle sees assault as guys "after their sex" and not about "some" guys and gals assaulting children, women and men all; everything is about sex to her because she lacks spirit so see more than the physicality of her fashion look, made up and faked up self. Looking at an image of her creeps me out, same as barry, trudeau, trump, clinton does and the rest of the "pretty" politicians.

Do you see in the picture how peaceful, contented and thankful she is to be married to Barry? She never talks about "how" barry is a good father: only babbles that he is (facebook adjective-rich-but-without-validation lie style). Someone, tell me ONE thing barry has done to put children or even women first. Commanding bomb runs on syrian children and mothers doesn't seem very fatherly to me.

HAVE you heard Barry ask all women who have been assaulted by a guy to stand up and speak out? Even if it means speaking out about Barry himself. How many of you guys are getting worried? Consequences.

I remember her Death Stare when barry the ego was selfying himself with some other shiny people, a woman. Would you listen to her as if anything she said was without venom, spite?

Thank God I don't have their degree of arrogance.
>>
>>78671
What about all the poor women and children that have health insurance now that never did before
>>
Boy you're butthurt at a good speech, OP
>>
>>78674
What did they do to earn it?
Healthcare is NOT a right
>>
>>78718
Utterly subjective and without argument
>>
>>78750
How is health care a right and not a privilege?
>>
>>78671
Barry?
>>
>>78752
The government is of the people, by the people, and for the people. Its interests should be in benefitting its citizens, to promote the general welfare. To protect its citizens we use a military to fight our wars, in the same right it should protect the people for disease.
Drop the Medicare enrollment age down to 0, reallocate the way we spend taxes so people dont pay more, more money just goes back to them. (Military gets 53¢ on every dollar, 12-13¢ goes into social programs i.e. What goes back to benefit the taxpayer). Quit spending money on bombs and more on the people.
>>
>>78820
That doesn't mean healthcare is a right. Part of the general welfare is my having a place to sleep every night: that doesn't mean I have the right to a house.

That's sort of semantics, though. I think most people would agree with the aim of "promoting general welfare", we would only be arguing about the best way to do so.

For example, to promote the general welfare, we should also make sure that every person has a house, a car, and that they never have to strain themselves by working. Obviously, that's impossible. However, lots of people have places to live and cars and not too many people work themselves to death. The system has succeeded in promoting general welfare without giving everyone houses and cars.

Of course, I'm not saying it couldn't be done better, but I'm pretty sure we've done it a lot better than the approach of "give everybody everything for free" would work.

For example, right now being a doctor is considered very prestigious. The sort of people who become doctors are, in general, hard working and intelligent. That's probably a good thing. Being a public school teacher is not prestigious. That's probably a bad thing. I suspect many arguments for why health care should be considered a right could also be used to argue that education should be a right. We haven't done a very good job of giving out the sort of education that people have a right to, however. (By contrast, American higher education, while a huge fucking scam in some respects, is regarded highly in comparison to the rest of the world. That's the part of education that we haven't been treating as a right.)

I don't really have an issue with the idea "everyone should have health care", but I do take issue with going about it naively. What specific differences are going to make health care succeed where education has failed?
>>
>>78846
Education hasn't failed though. Public education guarantees that nearly everyone has access to a basic education.
>>
If you think American public education hasn't failed, we must have different definitions of the word.

Corruption is rampant. Check out "Battling Corruption in America's Public Schools" for some horror stories. The long story short is that, in many cases, the money we put into the public school system goes to administrators' salaries and bonuses, not towards infrastructure, teachers, or analysis of the curriculum.

Result-wise, the public education system is abysmal. Not even in the sense of falling behind other nations in standardized rankings, but that employers have decided a high school education from an American public school isn't worth anything: jobs increasingly require higher degrees, and people who want stable career prospects are increasingly spending years of their lives learning what they should have been taught in high school. The writing and math skills that are supposed to be ensured by high schools get absorbed into lower level requirements for degrees, etc.

In general, people don't come to America for the primary education (they do move around Europe to get the best primary education for their children - I'd cite an analysis, but search results involving Europe and immigration are useless right now). They do come to America for health care and for higher education (and a bunch of other things). If they come for the sake of their young children, it's always "so that our children can get an American education *and go to an American university*". That's not to say that health care and higher education are fine as-is, but they need to be changed for the better.

From a limited sample size, it seems that when we decide a limited resource based on human labor is a fundamental right, we do a pretty poor job of distributing it and making sure it's high quality. I'm skeptical of our ability to treat health care as a right without making it worse than it already is.
>>
>>78762
Barry Soetoro, I would assume. Barack Obama's name when he was at Harvard (which means he lied under oath saying he didn't ever go by other names when sworn in). There are pics of the id floating around.
>>
>>78820
>Military gets 53¢ on every dollar, 12-13¢ goes into social programs

This is just wrong. That figure is based solely off of US discretionary spending which does not take into account mandatory spending for programs such as Social Security and Unemployment benefits.

Looking at total spending, the breakdown is actually 69¢ for social programs and only 16¢ goes into the military. Also I only included strict social programs in this and if energy/environment/education were included it would be higher.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.