[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Obama erection scandal begins

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: dont know.gif (309KB, 309x360px) Image search: [Google]
dont know.gif
309KB, 309x360px
this is currently snowballing
Obama showing off erection to reporters in 2008
could this be the end of trump is a pig arguments?
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/video-resurfaces-of-obama-showing-off-his-erection-to-giggling-female-reporters-hypocrisy-on-trump-much_102016
>>
>>78089
>thedailysheeple
You've got to be fucking kidding me.
>>
>>78091
well at least the link has a video backing up the claim, still gross.
>>
>>78091
would a twitter link make you feel better?
https://twitter.com/TweetBrettMac/status/785828912714489858?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
>>78091
maybe a cup of tea?
>>
Oh well. Maybe next time.
>>
>>78089
I don't trust the source at all
>>
>>78122
But there is a direct video showing the event.
>>
>>78124
Yeah, still I'm skeptical, why did this come out now? Why is he called agent? And it's too blurry to see his penis
>>
>>78127
perhaps they say agent because they are talking to the women they are telling to sit down so they can get a better view
>>
wtf I hate big black cocks now
>>
>>78089
What the fuck obama?
>>
>>78089
>could this be the end of trump is a pig arguments?
Just because Obama is a pig too doesn't mean Trump isn't. And at least Obama doesn't brag about sexual assault and pass it off as something normal. In any case, it's just one more sign that cishet males are unsuitable for the presidency.
>>
>>78099
He needs the emotional first aid kid with a baby blanket and candy.
>>
>>78089
>Obama showed an erection
>Trump said he wanted to grab pussy
>people vote based on this and not domestic or foreign policy

Was women's right to vote and feminism a mistake?
>>
On a website which is hosting an incomprehensible amount of boners every waking minute of the day, this is not good shocking news. I can't say if this is even good funny news.
>>
>>78089
Really digging the bottom of the barrel. It must suck to be a conservative and see any attempt to smear Democrats be rebuffed by a majority of the population
>>
>>78181
Come the fuck on, most of the media responses you see to the pussy grab comment is men pulling support for him cuz "muh wife and daughters" even tho they've probably snorted blow off a hooker's snatch
>>
>>78216
Then why is it news?

Women voters
and
feminism.
>>78215
This, who cares about locker room banter?
>>
>>78122
>I don't trust the source at all

>>78124
>there is a direct video showing the event.

>>78127
>Yeah, still I'm skeptical
Scary shit right there. Terrifying.
>>
>>78166
>cishet

fuckin kek
gr8 b8
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.