[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Man in trash bin compacted, trucked to transfer station

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 0

Emergency personnel gather around the large pit at the Wichita Falls, Texas, Transfer Station where garbage is dumped by city trucks. They were trying to rescue a man in the pit from which the city’s refuse is carried to the landfill.(Photo: Christopher Walker, (Wichita Falls, Texas) Times Record News)

WICHITA FALLS, Texas — A man who apparently sought shelter inside a trash dumpster got picked up by a Wichita Falls trash truck, compacted and taken to the city’s garbage transfer station where he was dumped into a pit and the trailer of a larger truck.

Wichita Falls Fire Department Battalion Chief Mike Davis said witnesses saw the man tumble from the trash truck into the pit Friday and called for help.

Fire and other emergency arrived on the scene and attached a rescue basket to the arm of a large backhoe-type machine, which was lowered into the pit.

Davis said the man was conscious when he was brought up. He was taken by ambulance to a hospital. Davis did not identify the man, but said he appeared to be about 60 years old.

“I’ve been with the department 33 years and this is the first time I’ve ever seen anything like this,” Davis said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation-now/2016/10/08/man-trash-bin-compacted-trucked-transfer-station/91797922/
>>
Poor bastard. Should leave old tents out for these people.
>>
lel
>>
>>77509
>Not using an image of Oscar the Grouch
You had one job, OP! One job!
>>
>>77775
look at all these fucking sevens but then you have this lonely five sticking out the rear all by it's wittle self...find some bologna already!
>>
>>77548
The second you leave out tents, is when it turns into a shantytown situation. Homeless people would steal from each other/passeresby, squat tents by sleeping or drinking in them for days, shit in said tents or in the general area.
It's tragic, but enough homeless do that to make any kind of charity moot. It's like dealing with 5 year olds.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.