[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But did he ever rape?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 151
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0019.jpg (117KB, 960x643px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0019.jpg
117KB, 960x643px
Regardless of the reveal of his language and boasting no one has come forward with rape allegations, just several women alleging he acted inappropriately towards them as far as I could find.

This is similar to the theories that he might have been abusing cocaine prior his first presidential debate, unfounded because there has never been any evidence of drug abuse with Trump.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-recorded-having-extremely-lewd-conversation-about-women-in-2005/2016/10/07/3b9ce776-8cb4-11e6-bf8a-3d26847eeed4_story.html
>>
>>77390
>at least he doesn't rape
Still a piece of shit
>>
>>77397
Less of a piece of shit then Hillary who got a child rapist out of jail even though she knew he was guilty and then laughed about it. She is also a rape enabler for Bill Clinton.
>>
>>77398
Sources?
>>
>>77407
Do I have to spoon feed you?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/06/20/exclusive-hillary-clinton-took-me-through-hell-rape-victim-says.html

http://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clintons-long-history-of-targeting-women/

http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/08/hillary-clinton-refuses-to-apologize-for-laughing-about-12-year-old-rape-victim-she-maligned-in-court/

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/flashback-hillary-clinton-threatened-bills-accusers-in-1998/
>>
>>77409
I guess so, I hadn't heard half this? Has there been anything from CNN on this?? This is like news even international newspapers should cover!
>>
>>77411
I was when it first came out but once the election started getting serious other issues have been boughten up.
>>
>>77413
>>77413
Man this is the same kind of stuff I remember Simon Bennett warning the media about, back when britfa.gs was still running.
>>
>>77411
>I hadn't heard half this?
Jesus christ, no offense but how us this possible?

Are you new to politics or young?

Not American?
>>
People who support trump think that kind of behavior is fucking awesome yeahh!
>>
>>77456
/r9k/ is the foremost protester that women cave in to overconfident "alphas". Trump a shit, but he's right on this; women like power, haven't you noticed?

Trump sounds like a shithead because he says it from a position of winning, but you know there were school shooters with the exact same way of thinking but on the other side of the table
>>
>>77458
If women like """alphas""", why aren't they supporting Trump?
>>
>>77520
my guess would be the mindless belief that he is racist, evil, constantly compared to hitler
>>
All I ever get from these threads is that both of your candidates are really shit. Way to go America. Great system you got going there. Not like some French fuck mentioned 300 years ago that a two party system might be a bad idea.
>>
>>77545
definitely mindless and not based on fresh evidence every week nope nope nope
>>
>>77409
>>77441
Seriously. Congrats on being an intelligent open minded individual.
>>
But did she ever rape?
>>
>>77409
>http://dailycaller.com/2014/07/08/hillary-clinton-refuses-to-apologize-for-laughing-about-12-year-old-rape-victim-she-maligned-in-court/

Wait this doesn't make sense to be mad about though. The laughter pat yeah fuck her.
Its shitty as fuck but thats how our justice system works. We lynch all the legal defenders of rapists and pedos now? Hell they can even spin it that she had a masterful understanding of law or whatever the fuck
>Inb4 S-S-SHILL!

All of our candidates suck dick
>>
Trump HAS been accused of rape, multiple times

http://fusion.net/story/328522/donald-trump-accused-rape-sexual-assault/

>Trump has been accused of raping a 13-year-old child, raping his ex-wife, and attempting to rape a former business associate.

Ivana wrote about it and then got threatened with fuckloads of lawsuits from Trump if she didn't recant her statements.

>The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

>“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

>What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

>“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

>Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

>“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

Pot VS Kettle on this one.
>>
>>77585
B-B-But muh god emporor...
>>
>>77585
this
>no one has come forward with rape allegations
how hard were you looking?
>>
>>77398
Learn to internet.
She was court appointed and if you think defense attorneys only represent the innocent then you have your head up your ass.
Being anti-Clinton is no excuse for being ignorant and retarded.
>>
>>77411
It would be news if it was not full of spin that distorts the facts.
>>
>>77585
Because women never lie about rape. Especially when it would benefit a scumbag like Hillary who would absolutely bribe someone.

Plus, if you won't vote for a alleged rapist. Will you vote for a person that laughed about getting a man who raped a 12 year old free through a technicality?

Hillary laughed in a interview and said that case made her lose faith in polygraphs.

Liberals talk a big talk. But when it comes down to it, your hypocrits and don't care about the victim. Just whether it can be a used against Trump. you'd defend Hillary if she put on a strap on and raped someone on live TV.
>>
>>77595
Nope she did it as a favor.
Court appointed lawyers have the right to refuse. Plus her laughter in a interview about the case doesn't hint at sympathy for the victim.
>>
>>77600
Holy fucking Christ, are you butthurt or what? There was nothing in there about political bias, just the fact that Trump has been accused of rape, multiple times.

And if you listen to the audio that contains that laugh in context, you'd know she's laughing about the fallibility of polygraph tests, not getting the guy off.

It's people like you that make me lose faith in public politics. You're not even using reason here, you're just freaking out over party lines.
>>
Why the fuck is THIS the thing that's really blowing up? This is the same guy who said he wants our military to deliberately murder civilians and torture people even if it doesn't work. But somehow the straw that breaks the camel's back is "grab her by the pussy"?
>>
>>77398
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/

>in b4 B-B-BUT SNOPES IS A LIBERAL SHILL
>>
>>77601
http://www.snopes.com/hillary-clinton-freed-child-rapist-laughed-about-it/
http://www.factcheck.org/2016/06/clintons-1975-rape-case/
>>
>>77606
Thayer how you know this is merely a shill take tactic.

Democrats, RINOS, and they media are going full force on this fake controversy. Pretending their hardest that people are upset. One cunt even tried to cry, lol

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=O8uoS-ULH40

This is their final assault on Trump. All this time, this is the best dirt they found.

And it's fucking nothing. After this we can focus on the hillary legit scandals that are brewing online.
>>
>>77601
>Court appointed lawyers have the right to refuse
Just like you have a "right" to choose not to go to work. Lawyers have to take nasty cases to gain the experience and reputation to get to the point where they can actually choose to take cases where they actually do feel they are helping people find justice.
>>
>>77614
>hillary legit scandals
Which ones? The only one that has any legitimacy is the email thing, and that's already been milked dry. Yet a new Trump scandal appears like every week.
>>
>>77616
The email scandal only happened at all because they couldn't find anything about Benghazi in there. That was originally the point of investigating, to "get to the bottom" of it. From that standpoint, the email thing was a failure. Only when they never found anything did they start to imply that classified material was improperly handled.
>>
>>77600
>because liberal women never lie about rape
Ftfy
Every time there is a sexual scandal on the left side, conservatives claim "why would she lie?". When the roles are reversed, it's" she's clearly lying/i don't see the issue".

It amazes me how people can be so willfully inconsistent.
>>
>>77616
Why don't you understand that the media does not represent reality?

There is not a new controversy every week. Every week the media PRERENDS America is outraged by some irrelevant click bait about trump.

They talk so much shit, then when you hear what they're talking about its fucking nothing. They're too cocky to realize this can backfire.

Hillary has a private email server. The FBI told her not to delete shit, but she went ahead and deleted 33000 emails.

She was irresponsible with classified documents in various ways.

She lied about the cause of Benghazi, knowingly.

Covered up her husbands rape.

These are actual controversies and crimes she has done.

All you hear from the media is, "donald trump said x"
>>
>>77624
Also the Clinton Foundation has received millions for places like Africa, but the money doesn't get there.

It's classic corruption.

>>77623
But she's slimy so nothing sticks. It doesn't matter why they found out about the classified documents and deleted emails. We know about it now.
>>
What's the problem with being racist (not to a KKK degree), disliking fags and having a strong, unbending personality? I don't get you americans, you seem like pathetic pussies.
>>
>>77606

Well, he finally said something so blatantly undignified that even his fellow Republicans can't double down on it.

It's all about the optics, Confused!Anon.
>>
>>77624
None of the shit you mentioned happened even remotely like you said it did.
>Hillary has a private email server.
Wasn't against any policy when she did it. Didn't become against policy until her second year as SoS.
>The FBI told her not to delete shit, but she went ahead and deleted 33000 emails.
She upgraded email servers. The 33000 emails were deleted because they were already copied to the new server. The FBI has all of the 33000, they were never missing.
>She was irresponsible with classified documents in various ways.
irresponsible =/= illegal
>She lied about the cause of Benghazi, knowingly.
The video played a major role whether you like that fact or not.
>Covered up her husbands rape
Her husband didn't rape anyone and nobody can prove that he even came close. If he had the Juanita Broderick would be rich right now.
>These are actual controversies and crimes she has done
No they aren't, those are the same bunch of made up "clinton derangement syndrome" accusations, mostly against Bill and not even Hillary, which the GOP has been using for the last 25 years. Trump and his campaign bots are using that material because they don't have anything legitimate to criticize her on that compares in any way to the trail of bankruptcies and fraud that Trump's businesses have left in their wake.
> All you hear from the media is, "donald trump said x"
So why does he keep saying X then? He does it to himself, the media just reports on it.
>>
>>77625
Even if Clinton only gave a million dollars from her foundation it would be a million more than Donald gave.
As far as I know she hasn't lied about how much she gave.
Trump uses the campaign budget & his foundation to fund himself and his family.
Shame on America for being so partisan that they have crooks running for president and still get on social media to defend them.
Bring back the founding fathers, America needs a new revolution.
>>
>>77631
Hillary isn't a crook. The only people who say she is are Breitbart editors, Trump campaign staff, and uninformed voters.
>>
>>77629
>The video played a major role whether you like that fact or not.
This is not even what they say anymore you literal shill.

>irresponsible =/= illegal
When it comes to classified documents, it is illegal to mishandle them.

You want to give this woman access to nuclear codes? She left classified documents in an open hotel room.

>>77631

> More than half of the people who managed to score a personal one on one meeting with Hillary Clinton while she was Secretary of State donated money to the Clinton Foundation http://m.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/political_commentary/commentary_by_ted_rall/at_the_clinton_foundation_access_equals_corruption

I'm sure you have a defense, even for that.
>>
>>77632
>crooked hillary isn't a crook

Real convincing lol
>>
>>77648
lol
http://fivethirtyeight.com/features/is-rasmussen-reports-biased/

>>77649
Prove she stole something. I'll wait.
>>
>>77650
lol
http://rhinopress.org/2016/05/31/is-fivethirtyeight-biased/

(You see, anyone can do this.)

Faggots like you always do that when I post an unusual source.

But I used a source like that because this information is widely available. It shouldn't matter to a regular human.

You either haven't heard the news and are mindlessly regurgitation talking points, or you're a slimy kike.

>>77650
>Prove she stole something
She stole the the small amount of dignity Bill Clinton left with his sexual assault victims. She blamed them for being assaulted on national television.
>>
>>77650
She stole a little girls life and peace of mind when she successfully got her rapist off scot free
>>
>>77652
Can you imagine reliving sonething like that, just to lose the case?

Then you get to watch Hillary and Bill live like royalty, even abusing their own share of women.

Just to top it off hillary can be president too, why not.

What a nightmare.
>>
>>77652
If she got him off scot free then he wasn't guilty in the first place.

>>77651
>rhinopress
Come back when you have more than a blog.

>unusual source
So you admit your source is garbage but you post it anyway because you don't have anything to back up your point without it?

Bill Clinton doesn't have any sexual assault victims. There are only gold diggers who want settlement money like Paula Jones.
>>
>>77657
You fail to grasp my point.

Not that you have any interest is actual conversation.

You're wasting your time and shekels. Nobody here is voting for Hillary, even if she's a decent as you pretend.

She's been in politics for 40 years and has only made herself rich on tax dollars and donations(bribes)

Trump made himself and others rich. Noe, instead of retiring, he's going to do charity for 8 fucking years. If well accept him.

The man is a God damn angel compared to a politician. I'm supposed to vote hillary, because Trump said Pussy?

Your entire campaign is a joke. You're a dying old man, half way into his grave.

Just fucking die already and let us prosper.
>>
>>77661
>Not that you have any interest is actual conversation.
We're conversing right now.
>You're wasting your time and shekels. Nobody here is voting for Hillary, even if she's a decent as you pretend.
Wrong again. I'm voting for Hillary and I'm doing it for free. The main reason why is lack of trickle down economics.
>She's been in politics for 40 years and has only made herself rich on tax dollars and donations(bribes)
Where do you people get this shit? She wasn't even a politician until the 2000s. Whitewater wasn't profitable, remember?? What am I saying, you're 16 so of course you don't.
>Trump made himself and others rich. Noe, instead of retiring, he's going to do charity for 8 fucking years. If well accept him.
Trump declared bankruptcy 7 times and used the tax loopholes to cheat his investors and contractors. If he is really rich then he got that way on the backs of a lot of poor people he swindled. They're still suing him over it today.
>The man is a God damn angel compared to a politician. I'm supposed to vote hillary, because Trump said Pussy?
No, you're supposed to vote for Hillary because she won't enact the same trickle down Reaganomic "Tax cuts fix everything!!!" nonsense that helped cause the 2007-08 recession, (and the 1991 recession, and the 1987 recession, and the 1981 recession).
>Your entire campaign is a joke. You're a dying old man, half way into his grave.
Trump is 70 and you're seriously trying to go with this?
>>
>>77664
>cause the 2007-08 recession
Bill Clinton caused it via subprime mortgages.
>>
>>77665
Oh really? Chris Dodd and Barney Frank would disagree.

Since we're blaming shit on figureheads, George W. Bush would be more responsible by encouraging the deregulatory attitude that pervaded the GOP rubber stamp congress of 2001-2006, to say nothing of the current lack of incoming government tax funded revenue that was caused by his multiple tax cuts during a time of war.
>>
The Clinton-Era Roots of the Financial Crisis
>>77666
Simply put, the financial crisis of 2008 was caused by a lot of banks making a lot of loans to a lot of people who either could not or would not pay the money back. But this explanation raises two key questions. Why did private lenders, whose job it was to assess credit risk, make those loans? And why did the army of financial regulators, with massive enforcement powers, allow 28 million high-risk loans to be made?

There's a strong case that the answers can be traced to Sept. 12, 1992. On that day presidential candidate Bill Clinton proposed, in his campaign book "Putting People First," using private pension funds to "invest" in government priorities, such as affordable housing, to "generate long-term, broad based economic benefits." Seldom has such a radical proposal been so ignored during a campaign only to later lead to such devastating consequences.

After his election, President Clinton tapped Labor Secretary Robert Reich to lead the effort to extract, as Mr. Reich put it in 1994 congressional testimony, "social, ancillary, economic benefits" from private pension investments. Mr. Reich called on pension funds to join the administration's "Economically Targeted Investment" effort. Housing and Urban Development Secretary Henry Cisneros assured participants that "pension investments in affordable housing are as safe as pension investments in stocks and bonds."

Six pension funds ultimately agreed to invest in public housing that was backed by $100 million in federal grants and guarantees, but the program never took off. In the end, even unions and their pension funds rejected the effort to direct any part of their retirement savings toward someone else's welfare.
http://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424127887323477604579000571334113350
>>
>>77666
The Clinton administration lost the battle to use pensions to fund low-income housing, but it succeeded in winning the war by drafting Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac and the commercial banking system into the affordable-housing effort. It did so by exploiting a minor provision in a 1977 housing bill, the Community Reinvestment Act, that simply required banks to meet local credit needs.

Bank regulators began to pressure banks to make subprime loans. Guidelines became mandates as each bank was assigned a letter grade on CRA loans. Banks could not even open ATMs or branches, much less acquire another bank, without a passing grade—and getting a passing grade was no longer about meeting local credit needs. As then-Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan testified to Congress in 2008, "the early stages of the subprime [mortgage] market . . . essentially emerged out of the CRA."

Effective in January 1993, the 1992 housing bill required Fannie and Freddie to make 30% of their mortgage purchases affordable-housing loans. The quota was raised to 40% in 1996, 42% in 1997, and in 2000 the Department of Housing and Urban Development ordered the quota raised to 50%. The Bush administration continued to raise the affordable-housing goals. Freddie and Fannie dutifully met those goals each and every year until the subprime crisis erupted. By 2008, when both government-sponsored enterprises collapsed, the quota had reached 56%. An internal Fannie document made public after the financial crisis ("HUD Housing Goals," March 2003) clearly shows that by 2002 Fannie officials knew perfectly well that these quotas were promoting irresponsible policy: "The challenge freaked out the business side of the house [Fannie] . . . the tenseness around meeting the goals meant that we . . . did deals at risks and prices we would not have otherwise done."
>>
>>77667
>Rupert Murdoch's wsj
Nice try, neocon.

Meanwhile, democrats were the ones who conceived of and passed this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodd%E2%80%93Frank_Wall_Street_Reform_and_Consumer_Protection_Act
>>
>>77666

The mortgage market shows the dramatic results of this shift in policy. According to the nonprofit National Community Reinvestment Coalition, total CRA lending rose to $4.5 trillion in 2007 from $8 billion in 1991. The American Enterprise Institute's Ed Pinto found that in 1990 80% of the residential mortgage loans acquired by Fannie and Freddie were solid prime loans with healthy down payments and a well-documented capacity by borrowers to make mortgage payments. By 1999 only 45% of their acquisitions met this standard. That number fell to 15% by 2007. By 2008, roughly half of all outstanding mortgages in America were high-risk loans. In 1990, very few subprime loans were securitized. By 2007 almost all of them were.

Everything appeared to work fine as long as accommodative monetary policy and capital inflows from developing countries continued to fuel the upward float of housing prices. Home ownership grew to 69% in 2006 from 64% in 1993, but when monetary policy tightened the housing bubble broke and the mortgage-default rate soared.
>>
its funny watching trump fans trying to defend a presidential candidate openly approving of sexual assault
>>
>>77666

It is stunning that, to this day, no one has explained how 28 million high-risk loans (the number calculated by the American Enterprise Institute's Peter Wallison) got around the "safety and soundness" rules that dominate federal and state banking laws. What happened to the enforcement army, with its laws and regulations, its power to investigate and mandate corrective action, and its ability to fine and imprison violators?

The people who destroyed lending standards by driving subprime lending blamed banks, greed and deregulation for causing the financial crisis. But a review of the banking laws adopted since 1980 reveals that not one single safety and soundness measure was repealed.

Whatever went on inside the various agencies, financial regulators—whose job it was to enforce safety and soundness regulations—in the end deferred to government affordable-housing goals. Conflicted laws created conflicted regulations and conflicted regulators. Safety and soundness considerations required that regulators step on the brake. Affordable-housing goals required them to step on the gas. Government policy tried to make private wealth serve both government and private purposes. But wealth cannot serve two masters, and in the end the government was the dominant master.
>>
>>77670
One of the two parties is for trusting the free market regulate itself, which is like giving the keys to the henhouse to the fox. I'll let you figure out which one.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Government_policies_and_the_subprime_mortgage_crisis
>>
>>77669
Prove that the information is incorrect.
>>
>>77664
>We're conversing right now.
Nah, your post isn't valid. Post the some legit sources.

(Once again I am trying to make a point that you will miss, because you are only looking to "debunk" posts, not debate)
>>
>>77669
Again he goes with the source bullshit

We have a turbo kike in our midst. Guard your foreskins.
>>
>>77677
>turbo kike
The Jews favor Trump in case you hadn't noticed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tm5Je73bYOY

http://imgur.com/a/7KWiV
>>
>>77680
Some do some don't nice generalization.
>>
>>77674
see https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dodd%E2%80%93Frank_Wall_Street_Reform_and_Consumer_Protection_Act

>>77676
reality debunks most anything you can throw at me, TrumpBot.
>>
>>77681
Who wants to keep the Iran deal, Anon?
>>
>>77682
That does not prove that the Clinton era did not contribute to the crash.
>>
>>77684
Some Jews want it others do not.
>>
>>77686
Oh so now we've gone from caused to contributed to.

The reality is that a bunch of banks and financial corporations got deregulated, mostly under W. Bush, a little bit under Clinton before him and then they wrecked havoc on the economy.

http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2015/aug/19/bill-clinton/bill-clinton-glass-steagall-had-nothing-do-financi/
>>
>>77688
So they both contributed to the crash? Was that so hard to admit?
>>
>>77689
You said Clinton caused it, which is false. Neocon policies certainly did.
>>
>>77690
You said Clinton did not cause it which is false they both helped cause it.
>>
>>77691
Clinton did not cause it, Anon. Corporations caused it.
>>
>>77692
With the help of Bill and George.
>>
>>77626
A lot of """""Americans""""" think those sorts of things are okay. But they kind of go directly against the Western values that value freedom of expression and so on.
>>
>>77651
>But I used a source like that because this information is widely available. It shouldn't matter to a regular human.
If the information is widely available, you should be able to find a non-biased, mainstream news source reporting on it.

>>77652
I wouldn't call a plea bargain "getting off scot free".
>>
Why aren't we trolling Trump?
>>
>>77702
>we
>>
>>77609
Fact-Check: Yes, Hillary Clinton Did Laugh After Successfully Defending a Child Rapist
During the second presidential debate, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said, “Hillary Clinton attacked them viciously,” referring to former president Bill Clinton’s female victims and a child rape victim whose attacker Clinton defended.
“One of them is a wonderful woman, [who] at 12 years old was raped. At twelve. Her client — she represented — got him off, laughing on two separate occasions, laughing at the girl that was raped. Kathy Shelton, that young woman, is here with us tonight. So, don’t tell me about words,” Trump said.
Fact-Check: TRUE In the mid-1980s, journalist Roy Reed interviewed Hillary Clinton, and a tape of that interview has been uploaded to YouTube and is available in the Special Collections Department of the University of Arkansas libraries.
“He took a lie detector test! I had him take a polygraph, which he passed, which forever destroyed my faith in polygraphs,” Clinton said about her client Thomas Alfred Taylor, who raped Shelton in 1975, laughing.
Clinton also laughed in the video about saving the child rapist from a “miscarriage of justice.” He served one year in county jail, with two months shaved off his sentence for the time he already served. Shelton’s injuries were so traumatic, she could never have children.
Clinton also argued in court that the 12-year-old rape victim sought out older men.
Shelton came forward after 40 years of silence, as reported by the Daily Mail:
A child rape victim says she cannot forgive Hillary Clinton for defending her rapist in court 40 years ago, saying the Democratic presidential candidate attacked her credibility despite knowing that her assailant was guilty – and later laughed about it in a taped interview.
http://www.breitbart.com/live/second-presidential-debate-fact-check-livewire/fact-check-yes-hillary-clinton-laugh-successfully-defending-child-rapist/
>>
>>77707
Kathy Shelton was just 12 years old when a 41-year-old drifter raped her on the side of a desolate Arkansas road in 1975.

Now, four decades later, she has agreed to be named and pictured for the first time in this Daily Mail Online exclusive because she is furious that her rapist’s defense attorney – Hillary Clinton – has been portraying herself as a lifelong advocate of women and girls on the campaign trail.

‘It’s put a lot of anger back in me,’ said Shelton, now 54, in an exclusive interview at her Springdale, Arkansas, home in August. ‘Every time I see [Clinton] on TV I just want to reach in there and grab her, but I can’t do that.’

In 1975, Clinton served as the defense lawyer for Thomas Alfred Taylor, a 41-year-old factory worker accused of raping Shelton after luring her to his car.

Taylor pleaded down to ‘unlawful fondling of a minor’ and served less than a year in prison after Clinton was able to block the admission of forensic evidence that linked her client to the crime.

Shelton also tweeted about her suffering at Hillary’s hands.

I don’t care if Trump said gross things. I care that Hillary Clinton lied, terrorized, & mocked me, defending my rapist.

"Hillary Clinton an advocate for women & children? Not even close..

She terrorized me during my rape case & later laughed about it. #facts

If I’d had justice vs my rapist, maybe I could have healed. But Hillary Clinton made sure I suffered loss of justice, then laughed it off.

Hillary Clinton is a cold-hearted liar. The lies she told about me, 12 yr old rape victim, traumatized me nearly as much as the rape itself.

No little girl should suffer violent rape like I did…

But no grown woman should attack that little girl like @HillaryClinton did. #debate

At 12 I was one of the first women Hillary Clinton destroyed, but I wasn’t the last. Please put an end to this woman’s career of abusing us."
Kathy Shelton
>>
>>77555
Right? Saying crude things is totally the same as genocide and initiating a world War. Finally, someone who understands.
>>
>>77555
could you post actual proof that he's racist? And don't post any stuff of him saying truthful shit like muslim religion being fucked up. And I saw that first speech where he calls "all" Mexicans drug dealers or whatever and I'm not counting that retarded misunderstanding either.
>>
>>77559
You both are fucking retarded. She protested against taking on that rape case but had to because our consitution asserts legal defense for everyone and she was the court appointed attorney.

Fuck you, for imagining that this qualifies as being at all open minded. All of those sources are bias, not in the CNN way where they repeat what DJT says and that is somehow unfair, but in the "yes, Hillary is the devil, satin incarnate, and DJT is the only one who will stop those filthy Muslim terrorists into our country" kind of way.

You aren't disgusting, you're just stupid. I'm sorry, to those compromising people cringing as they read this but I can't stomach the bullshit. You two are fucking stupid. Here's a thought, try to approach things in an unbiased way you fucking clowns, and you will see that Hillary has always fought for those without a voice, those whose talents are not violence and bullying, for morally defensible positions, and at each step was willing to compromise with the likes of people who agree with you on the off chance that you fuckers manage to be correct in your mind numbingly narrow judgments of the world.

Yes, you probably believe the 2A means free guns for everyone. The gunshow loophole is basically a way for any felon, mental patient, depressed person, gangster, monster, drug dealer to get a gun without any holds barred, but you sit there as though it's the first step toward the government raping your children when DJT is sitting there boasting about it. "Well isn't that the system Hillary built?" You ask, to which I say: "fuck you you fucking morons."
>>
Total lie. Rape allegations have, indeed, been made against Bill Clinton.
>>
>>77614
> thinking this is the best dirt
lol
> scandals brewing online
nobody give a rat's ass about the shit alex jones is making up
>>
>>77740
>post actual proof that he's a racist
>but don't post any stuff of him saying racist things
>>
>>77754
Less bias perhaps, but there is always bias. My feeling from the get go is that I know what a run of the mill politician has to offer this country.. shit. Red shit. Blue shit. It's still shit.

Even if Donald breaks the system, for me that is progress. All civilizations evolve, but I fear that we evolved in the wrong direction. And no one is stopping this locomotive.

Often I ponder about watching this system fuck itself and cripple all those involved while muttering 'told ya so'. But this next step will affect us ALL greatly.

..and fuck social issues. Our debt is comical. Period
>>
>>77520
ALPHA... as in "Alpha-male". Not ASSHOLE. I think you're confused.
>>
>>77798
Donald Trump literally cannot "break" the system by any stretch of the imagination. The US federal government is dense and clogged with beauracracy. No one person has enough power to radically change anything. That's what's beautiful about the US and what keeps it from turning into a dictatorial dystopia overnight.

>..and fuck social issues. Our debt is comical. Period
So is Trump's personal debt. If he can't even manage his own international business (small peanuts compared to the federal US budget) what makes you think he can fix any of the economic issues that face the US today? Because he's conveniently blaming minorities that a great deal of Americans already harbor xenophobic prejudice against, perhaps?

I'm abstaining from the Presidential election because 1) the popular vote is a farce and 2) both candidates want to continue armed conflict in the middle east where it's been failing for the past 30 years. I wish there was a fiscal conservative worth voting for, because the US needs one badly. Clinton is not one, and Trump isn't either.
>>
>>77707
>Fact Check
>breitbart
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--
>>
>>77398
if she got someone out of jail did you stop to consider maybe that person wasn't guilty? or are you one of those SJWs who think accusation of rape means the person accused is always guilty? if so
kys

I'd laugh at a person who lied to get someone convicted of one of the most terrible crimes. I'd laugh in their face.
>>
who we talkin about...this guy?

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/1992/64BRpy.jpg
>>
>>77552
By "French fuck" do you mean George Washington? The two party system is shit and has been shit all along.
But look at fucking Britain with their incomprehensibly low representation. They have hundreds of parties.
>>
>>77390
>no one has come forward with rape allegations,

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-accused-underage-rape-lawsuit-a7352976.html

these allegations have been reported pretty much everywhere for months now - everywhere but in the corporate, money grubbing US mainstream media that is.
>>
>>77732
>you can't be racist and evil unless you're a genocidal warmonger

>>77834
So Trump isn't an alpha male?
>>
>>77846
you shouldnt talk about things you know nothing about.
>>
>>77732
Please actually go watch Hitler's speeches during the 1933 election. It's terrifying how similar they are to Trump rallies. It's all some variation of

>Orator: We all know the singular reason for our complex economic issues, and it's a CERTAIN group of PEOPLE that don't belong in our country, who we need to send back!
>Crowd in 1933: JEWS!!
>Crowd in 2016: MUSLIMS/MEXICANS/JEWS/FEMINISTS/SJWS/THAT BITCH TALKING ON THE PHONE IN FRONT OF ME IN THE GROCERY LINE

I've read theories that Hitler didn't actually give a shit about Jews, he just knew there was animosity towards them in Germany and took advantage of that to gain popularity. Seeing as how Trump haa employed thousands of immigrant workers to build his gaudy bullshit, it seems pretty clear Trump quite literally doesn't give a shit. He's just saying what the ignorant racist masses of midwestern America (a group of people who have quite possibly never met a muslim or latino in their entire life) have been saying to deaf ears this whole time.

The Hitler comparisons aren't coming from a fear that Trump is gonna gas up the ovens, but that his rhetoric and methods of gaining public favor are largely similar to Hitler's.
>>
>>77868
What you are noticing is something called populism. To say all populists are literally Hitler is blatant fear mongering. Go look up William Jennings Bryan Theodore Roosevelt Andrew Jackson and Barry Goldwater to see some American examples.
>>
>>77615
>I have to do bad things to get qualified to do good things
No-one was holding a gun to her head
>>
>>77615
>“I remember her doing that because she wanted to show that she was willing to take court appointments, hoping that the bar would help us in getting established as a clinic.”
Also
(((snopes)))
>>
>>77841
I shouldn't have phrased it as though he himself is able to break the system. I more or less believe that he could be the proverbial straw.

As to all the other I agree. We are picking the lesser of two evils. Blood clot or a stroke?

This country must be shaken. Woken. Refined by revolution. Something
>>
>>77869
But what Trump is doing is literally fear mongering. He's making it sound like the US is a wild west of mexican rapists and muslim terrorists. It's not.
>>
Ah, it's the whole "I'm not touching you!" argument.

Very mature.
>>
>>77870
No, but that is what you have to do to be successful as a lawyer.

>>77871
>Snopes is Jewish propaganda because it disagrees with my agenda
>>
>>77879
Who should we get everyone to vote for? Preferably soneone with nothing to lose
>>
>>77879
What i mean is there is a legit entity controlling the US forcing us to use fossil fuels and it seems to kill anyone who gets in its way. Cars can run on water people h2o is not hard to find here. Also solar power is a legit way to get energy. its not even expensive anymore. People are all brainwashed here it's crazy
>>
>>77787
retard I mean actual racism
>>
>>77886
I'm writing in Harambe.

Nah I'm just kidding. You should vote locally/in your state and just ignore the presidential ballot. Very little of what the next president does will have a likelihood of radically affecting your personal life. Unless you live in Syria, because it seems like any number of civilians casualties is deemed A-OK at this point.

>>77893
When you make it sound like some shady Illuminati level conspiracy you sure throw all credibility out the window. Yeah, the auto and petrol lobby in this country is fucking stupid. Yeah, they've been altering the course of history for a long time now. But this is the US as the founders designed it, sadly. At least the information is out there for the public to educate themselves and we have politicians who are willing to admit there is corruption in the system. It'll change, it'll just take some time. Maybe consider looking into public service as a career if you'd like to help expedite it.
>>
>>77411
Gee, I wonder why mainstream media hasn't given the public all the best information they can....
>>
>>77411
>Clinton News Network
>Clinton "shitpost about tragedies" news network
>Clinton "that frog is a racist" news network
>Clinton "black people can't be racist" network
>Ever saying anything that could possibly hurt who they sponsor with all of their money
>>
He might have, according to allegations, violently raped his former wife Ivana, but I am not sure since I (so far) haven't found any good sources of him being guilty.
>>
Lol this is still a topic of discussion?
>>
>>77916
http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Moving_the_goalposts
>>
>>77846
She said that after that she doesn't trust lie detectors (because she knew he was guilty).
>>
>>78154
I didn't change my argument nice try
>>
>>78312
Yes you did. You asked for proof of racism, then said "no wait that doesn't count" when someone presented proof.
>>
>>78315
your interpretation of what he said does not count as proof.
>>
>>77869
Andrew Jackson is the most undemocratic corrupt fascist to ever stumble into the presidency. A man who responded to a supreme court ruling with "yeah, well I have an army so I don't have to listen to you" isn't the kid of man you want to use to defend Trump.
>>
>>78409
I'm not defending him, I'm simply stating that populism has American examples that work better given the culture is similar then in other foreign nations. Why don't you respond to the other names I listed I would be interested to read your opinions of them.
>>
>>77665
hahaha, dude ur shilling the same way clintonites shill against trump. stop making up silly things now. 2008 was cos of greedy kikes at bulge bracket investment banks approving shitty loans and then packaging them into bonds (lying about the quality of the bonds simultaneously) for everyone to invest their money into at slightly higher rates of return than most savings accounts (making them a 'safe' and lucrative investment method, whilst under the premise of housing never decreasing in value). The only mistake here was the greedy nature of the investment banks by lying about subprime mortgages in many of the 'good' mortgage bonds. Since there is a limited amount of houses, therefore a limited amount of mortgages that can theoretically exist, the scheme was bound to peak at some point - or, as we have seen, crash and ruin everything due to greed.
I was an analyst for Lehman in 2006 to 2008, and was laid off when they went under and became acquired by JP morgan. All before I was going to be promoted to an associate, so you can appreciate how annoying this issue is to me.
>>
>>78317
"Interpretation" isn't even involved. Words have meanings, you can't go "well ACKSHUALLY, what I said may have SOUNDED racist, but what you don't know is that I was actually not speaking English, but some other language that no one's else knows of in which words sound the same but have completely different meaning."
>>
>>77600
Trump would never use his money to shut victems up right?

I don't know shit about the rape stuff. But you're a damn idiot if you truly think a multi millionaire like Trump would be above doing shady shit to get his way.
>>
>>77390
>But did he ever rape?
Probably. I doubt his lawyer would take the approach he did if the allegations about his assault on Ivana were false.
>>
>>78749
>Interpretation" isn't even involved.
but it is.
you and most other people that hate trump are incredibly antagonistic.
you view everything he says in the worst way you possibly can,
and instead of criticizing what he actually says, you attack the bullshit you make up.
>>
>>77843
Excellent analysis!!
>>
>>78818
Please go back to kikebart and stay there.
>>
>>78807
>you and most other people that hate trump are incredibly antagonistic.
>you view everything he says in the worst way you possibly can,
>and instead of criticizing what he actually says, you attack the bullshit you make up.
Do you deny the same is true of Trump supporters?
>>
>>78851
they are antagonistic as well, but in a different way.
hillary has real issues to attack unlike trump who only has insignificant issues.
>>
>>78823
Thank you for correcting the record!
>>
>>78897
>hillary has real issues to attack unlike trump who only has insignificant issues.
Yes because being proud of committing sexual assault is "insignificant".

>>78899
Cuck you for cucking the cuck, now cuck back to /pol/.
>>
>>78950
>/pol/
Fuck off /pol/ is a shithole why don't you go back.
>>
>>78266
Lie detectors are shit, always have been shit and always will be shit and if you trust them you're a fool.
>>
>>78955
Why do they keep using them?
>>
>>78957
Force of habit.
>>
>>78968
But they might be locking up innocent people!
>>
>>78969
Then they should be using things like DNA evidence, which at least when it's used correctly, is pretty reliable, as opposed to polygraph tests, which are nowhere close to reliable.

Don't be too surprised about innocent people being locked up. It happens all the time. Mistakes involving eyewitness testimony, investigators that won't give up one suspect, even when it seems clear the evidence is pointing to someone else, accused who accidentally say something incorrect that makes them seem like they're lying, these things happen all the time.
>>
>>78950
>Yes because being proud of committing sexual assault is "insignificant".
>accusing his banter as sexual assault
ugh again with your shitty interpretations.
>>
>>78953
I'm not the one from /pol/.

>>78975
>"Trump has no filter. That's what I like about him: he's not afraid to say what he means."
>"But if he says something remotely questionable, it's just banter; joke's on you, libtards, he's only PRETENDING to be retarded."
>>
>>78979
Neither am I.
>>
>>77390
You lost me at Washington Post
>>
>>77600
Her client pled guilty you incompetent faggot.
>>
He raped me and I'm a donkey
>>
>>77600
>>81322
You guys could just listen to the tapes or read the transcript, you know: http://www.youtube.com/embed/e2f13f2awK4 .

>How did it turn out? What...

>Oh, he plea bargained! Got him off with time served in the county jail, he'd been in the county jail about two months.
>>
>>81338
Yes, and the victim didn't push for a harsher punishment because she felt that a longer jail sentence for her rapist wasn't worth having to spend more time in court talking about the rape.
>>
Many women are sayingTrump touched them inappropriately. Trump is saying they are liars. Trump told many lies. I cannot trust him. If those women are right, Trump pepetrated sexual crimes.

Trump shouts like Hitler. I think they shout in order to attract foolish people. Wise people are not attracted by their gestures, and think whether their insistences are right and what they will do.

Trump is saying, "Trade deprived many people of their jobs. I will revoke NAFTA" Trade is very important. He denies the wisdom of the human race. When trade increase, the economy grows. So salaries rise and the rate of unemployment falls. Clinton concluded NAFTA in 1993, and the US economy grew greatly. When the economy stagnates, the poor are hurt.

Trump is saying he will reduce taxes on large companies and the rich. But many of them fear he may stagnate the economy, and do not support him. Economic stagnation hurts everyone.
>>
>>77409
What kind of shitty sources are these?
>>
>>77398
She was appointed to that case, dumb ass. You think all lawyers are happy with who they represent? Its called doing your fucking job.
>>
>>77390
Why would a man that rich need to rape?
>>
>>78897
Are you fucking kidding me? This man cant even get a grasp on his on financial problems and you trust him with fixing americas deficit. How did the kool-aid taste?
>>
>>81669
What has money got to do with it.
It's about power and wanting power. It's about seeing something you want to acquire. It's about seeing someone whose territory you want to invade.
>>
>>81675
Everything. That's the power of money.
Thread posts: 151
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.