[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wikileaks Posts Over 2000 Emails From Clinton's Campaign Chairman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/10/john-podesta-wikileaks-hacked-emails-229304

>Hillary Clinton’s advisers appear to have emailed to each other partial transcripts of her closed-door paid speeches and highlighted the most potentially damaging portions, according to a message exchange posted by Wikileaks on Friday.

>The email quotes Clinton as describing to a Goldman Sachs-Black Rock event in 2014 her distance from middle-class Americans.

>“My father loved to complain about big business and big government, but we had a solid middle class upbringing. We had good public schools. We had accessible health care. We had our little, you know, one-family house that, you know, he saved up his money, didn't believe in mortgages. So I lived that,” she said in the speech. “And now, obviously, I'm kind of far removed because the life I've lived and the economic, you know, fortunes that my husband and I now enjoy, but I haven't forgotten it.”

>The messages are included in a trove of emails allegedly hacked from top Clinton aide John Podesta’s personal email. The revelations are likely to add fuel to Republican arguments that Clinton is too close to Wall Street.
other coverage:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/07/wikileaks-releases-emails-allegedly-from-clinton-campaign-chair.html

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/07/wikileaks-publishes-two-thousand-emails-from-clinton-campaign-chair-john-podesta/

https://www.buzzfeed.com/adolfoflores/wikileaks-posts-over-2000-emails-from-clintons-campaign-char?utm_term=.lnon021qO#.qxZD8rN0j
>>
>>77163
How problematic!
>>
Wikileaks Dump: Hillary Dreams of ‘Open Trade and Open Borders’

In excerpts from paid speeches, Clinton admits to taking different public and private positions
Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton admitted she takes two positions on policy issues.

One in private — ostensibly, the “real” position and one for the public — according to a damaging email leak released on Friday by Wikileaks that included clips of Clinton’s paid speeches to Wall Street banks and other organizations.

My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders.

Wikileaks released emails reportedly from John Podesta, chairman of the Clinton campaign, on Friday, around 6 p.m.

Podesta received comments made in past Hillary Clinton speeches flagged as potential liabilities.

“You just have to sort of figure out how to — getting back to that word, ‘balance’ — how to balance the public and the private efforts that are necessary to be successful, politically, and that’s not just a comment about today,” Clinton said in a speech for the National Multi-Housing Council on April 23, 2013. “It is unsavory, and it always has been that way, but we usually end up where we need to be. But if everybody’s watching, you know, all of the back room discussions and the deals, you know, then people get a little nervous, to say the least. So, you need both a public and a private position.”

http://www.lifezette.com/polizette/wikileaks-dump-hillary-dreams-open-trade-open-borders/
>>
>>77186
>My dream is a hemispheric common market, with open trade and open borders
WTF! I love Hillary now
>>
>>77163
>http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/10/07/wikileaks-releases-emails-allegedly-from-clinton-campaign-chair.html
>allegedly
>>
>Trump clip (((just discovered))) in time before the wikileaks email dump

Pure coincidence, I'm sure.
>>
>>77331
Nothing to see here move along!
>>
>>77343

Like, I have nothing invested in American elections, I'm from Europe (Balkans, to be specific), but the sheer fucking gall of the mainstream media in the USA on actually telling Trump to quit because of something he said once, whereas Clinton has done so many abominable things, not only morally, but legally as well, and they're still going "I'M WITH HER". It's just unbelievable.
>>
>>77350
USA currently experiencing maximum levels of jewry
>>
>>77350
>Something(one entity)
>Once
>>
>>77358
Are you unaware of the fact that people can, in fact, say the same thing twice?
>>
>>77350
I think its because Hillary hasn't done anything actually abominiable, only some embarassing, careless things that the media freaked out over, and the Republican Congress has dragged out for years and years. like that Bengazi bullshit. no one has ever found any wrongdoing, yet they still beat that dead horse, as if it will magically get up and run. in fact, the vast majority of Clinton "scandals" are trumped up bullshit. in the mean time, she is lauded for working with people to get legislation passed, participates in a charitable foundation (that actually gives money out to charities), and has spent a lifetime championing some very good causes. mostly universal healthcare and benefits for children.

Trump, on the other hand, has almost no redeeming qualities. every good thing about him is cancelled out by something twice as horrible.
>successful businessman
got a 1M jumpstart from his rich dad, lost a billion dollars in 1995, and repeatedly stiffs subcontractors
>loving dad!
has 5 kids with three different women.
>tough, no-nonsense personality
has no ability to restrict that tough guy bullshit. completely incapable of humility, compromise, or compassion. Traits essential for working in a democratic government
>total Washington outsider!
never held any elected office, anywhere, ever. probably doesn't even know how the presidency operates.

and its not "something he said, once" it is the latest in a long string of things he has said. He has shown, repeatedly and definitively, that he has no respect for anyone. he lacks the most basic human decency. Even Bill Clinton, womanizer and adulterer, was widely regarded as a charming gentleman and champion of justice who balanced the federal budget, dealt with international conflicts carefully and deftly, strove to reduce crime (though clumsily) and presided over an economic boom
>>
>>77376
Still better then Hillary who is pure evil.
>>
>>77376
>I think its because Hillary hasn't done anything actually abominiable
hahahaha
>>
>>77331
Are you implying that presidential campaigns behave strategically? How sinister.
>>
>>77377
>>77384
Not that I don't agree with you, but way to dumb it down.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.