[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hurricane Matthew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 0

Live feed from orlando

Not too bad yet

https://youtu.be/slGsYSAypIM
>>
>>77004
It's not even raining lol what the fuck I thought it was supposed to hit tonight
>>
>>77004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuvf3A5cLe4
>>
>>77006
In Jacksonville, supposed to hit us in afternoon. 5 am and its just a really windy
>>
>>77031
Tampa, 8am
Same condition. In fact, the wind isn't really that bad.
>>
>>77050
A few minutes after I posted this my trashcans flew away. I advise you all to pray to the weather gods. I am.
>>
>>77031
looks like they are saying its going to be much weaker than they had originally expected. Looks like we got lucky on this one. Have a good weekend
>>
Deltona here, had a few brownouts, but the ridiculous amount of trees in the back yard seem to be handling it. I think we got 4 more hours of this
>>
>>77060
Deltona here also, power has been out for about 3hrs now, I think the worst is gone now
>>
Yeah we got lucky, I wish they would lift the curfew though. I'm in a hotel with no food :(
>>
Glad you're all ok, burgers. How long until you're all back to usual business?
>>
I'll just leave this here:

https://icons.wunderground.com/data/storm_radar/at201614_radar.gif
>>
Am I wrong for being annoyed that the MSM is covering this story, and nothing else?

It's a hurricane on the east coast. I got it.

I don't see the need for the entire country to have a minute by minute update of this storm.

All fucking day I'm watching this stupid ass weather tracker and some dumb ass reporters saying, "hurricane, yep!"

Seems like they're taking the day off.
>>
>>77107
Should be fine by tomorrow
>>
>>77107
Already shot a blackie and had 3 cheeseburgers today, no hindrance to my business.
>>
>>77119
Yea, I'm in Tampa and couldn't care less. It's just windy and shit. This really is just a local story at this point.
>>
I'd like for the power to turn on asap. Got a lot of work to do...
>>
>>77126
It's darkie you Nazi wanabee
>>
From watching the streams, it doesn't look like its even going to hit. The newscasters went from destruction and death to "bad flooding"?

Hurricane Mathew bust?
>>
>>77135
Jax beach is flooding right now but its not "catastrophic" now. I see people walking outside right now
>>
>>77132
Well you will have to wait
>>
>>77135
Probably a bust in some areas. It's looking like landfall around Charleston SC is possible, but regardless that general area will probably see heavy winds and over 8 inches of rain, with tornadoes possible. The major danger is falling trees, localized flooding, and roof damage.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 0

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.