[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Hurricane Matthew reaches the Bahamas,marched toward Florida,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: download (1).jpg (7KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
7KB, 259x195px
Watch and Read more about this: https://youtu.be/4moPSh6PwCM
-------------------------------------------------------------------
After ripping through Haiti and Cuba, Hurricane Matthew is making
its way to the Bahamas. Residents are boarding up and bracing for
the storm.
Hurricane Matthew marched toward Florida, Georgia and the Carolinas
and nearly 2 million people along the coast were urged to evacuate
their homes Wednesday, a mass exodus ahead of a major storm packing
power the U.S. hasn’t seen in more than a decade...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Watch and Read more about this: https://youtu.be/4moPSh6PwCM
>>
I can't wait too die
>>
Florida fag here. Glad I don't live in Daytona anymore though. I am near the villages. stay safe niggas

I hope my cable doesn't go out
>>
>>76911
If this bitch makes it to Jersey I'm going to be pissed
>>
>Floridians getting rent
Feels good mang
>>
>>76911
Fuck why do I always get paid when a hurricane hits?
>>
>>76920
it wont its looping back down south after carolina.
>>
>>76920
It's coming around for another go after it finishes ravaging Charleston's ass.
>>
I'm in Miami, fuck, how fucked am I?
>>
>>76939
You should already be dead bro. Evacuate if you can, it's moving at like 12 mph so you've got time but it should already be hitting you.
>>
So as someone in a state far from harm at what time EST should I be checking in to see if Florida died or not?
>>
>>76944

http://www.sat24.com/foreloop.aspx?type=1&continent=nam
>>
>>76939
Don't listen to >>76942

Tropical storm winds will be hitting the county. So long as you're prepared for a power outage and maybe some floods, you should be good.

The eyewall will be making landfall in Palm Beach County. Everyone up there should be fucked if they haven't evacuated yet. Everyone in Broward, Palm Beach, and up should prepare for the worst, though, and should have already shuttered their windows and evacuated.
>>
20 years working in the Chicago area and I've gotten out of work because of the weather maybe twice. Now in Florida I've had work shut down twice in as many months.
>>
Stay strong Florida fags. Keep your family close. And your weapons closer.
>>
Kind of sucks cause we had some strange guys knock on doors in my neighborhood asking if we were leaving.
Don't have weapon for intruders.
Bout to head to bed, hope its not too bad. Stay safe to rest of fl
>>
Four Corners, FL checking in. Unless it makes a serious break tonight inland... Should be fine for us here.

Stores in the area closed at 5pm today, will re-open Saturday at 9am. Worst we're expecting is 30-50mph winds and 48 continuous hours of rain.
>>
>>76911
Passed through vero beach now i believe. I think it only got as strong as 70mph winds so not that bad. The local news here was saying we are going to get 140mph..... fuck news
>>
So what's the deal with Americans and getting absolutely shit on whenever a storm hits? Make seawalls and concrete homes near coasts, fucking retards.
>>
>>77039
>storm
twenty feet of water, nigga. twenty feet.
It would totally ruin the aesthetics of the beach
>>
Protip: Floridians have been through plenty of storms. The people who live 100ft from the beach usually leave. When we lived on the water, we had a high enough wall to stop anything, but with a 10 foot drop, even in a standard tropical depression the water would start peeking over the wall. Pretty crazy how much it changes.

Anyhow, I don't understand why the huge demand for evacuation, the people far inland won't see shit.
>>
This just in, Haiti's Death Toll climbs to over 900. Which is less than 1% of a massive earthquake.

America's total number of deaths is only around 15 which is less than a tornado in a trailer park.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.