[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOW US TRIES TO ACCUSE RUSSIA OF HUMANITARIAN OPERATION’S WRECKING

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: 1464991195984.gif (982KB, 285x171px) Image search: [Google]
1464991195984.gif
982KB, 285x171px
The September 19 attack on a UN humanitarian convoy in Aleppo was "a well-prepared hoax", according to a group of independent military experts attached to the International Syria Support Group (ISSG).

1) https://sputniknews.com/middleeast/20161005/1046020958/un-convoy-attack-hoax.html

2) https://southfront.org/how-us-tries-to-accuse-russia-of-humanitarian-operations-wrecking-in-syria/

>All U.S. government - liars. ALL...
>>
>>76783
Shouldn't surprise anyone...
>>
>>76785
kek
>>
>>76785
>>76783

A-are we still the good guys?
>>
>>76789
We haven't been the "good guys" for a very long time.
>>
>>76793
Who are the guys?
>>
>>76794
>Dumb nigger, and a crazy old woman...
>>
>SputnikNews
>>
>>76809
Refute the proofs!
>>
>>76810
ITT: Russia

Sputnik has 0 sources besides a video of trucks and red circle. Where is the explosion?

When is news media going to start putting their source material up front? Journalists should be held to the same esteem we hold our academics to.
>>
>>76789

Absolutely not. I'm sure there are lots of things that happen that we will never know of that lead to these situations, but bombing the army lead by a democratically elected leader that is under attack from radicals which were armed by us doesn't exactly leave a way for us to come out as the good guys in the end.
>>
>>76825
>When is news media going to start putting their source material up front? Journalists should be held to the same esteem we hold our academics to.
>A Russian submarine off the coast of Britain
>A Russian submarine off the coast of Sweden
>We didn't see it, but it definitely is...
>>
>>76783
>Sputniknews
Listen, the US and the EU support fanatics terrorists. You don't have to go to sputnik.
>>
The whole point of Russian-European relations: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNxkMHChBN0
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ0cTxABUY8
>>
>>76870
>be russia
>hold civil defense drill like you do every year
>everyone is reminded where the fire exits are, and that you should turn on the radio if you hear a siren
>meanwhile suspend weapon-grade plutonium utilization agreement with USA because you already built your MOX-fuel burning reactor and connected it to the grid, while US spent 6 billion designing the facility, then projected its completion beyond 2040 and then just gave up on it, also keeping the plutonium.
>meanwhile in the press
>Russia wants to attack the world with nuclear weapons!!!11 They have nuclear war bunkers and they are stashing plutonium!!!1111

western media - not even once
>>
>>76848
Assad, and his army, should've been bombed the day they used chemical weapons
>>
>>76965
they never did use chemical weapons. And it was proven that they didnt. And all the turks that tried to arrest the alqaeda members from moving sarin gas into syria before the attack were probably dead.
And before the Gohuta chemical attack on civilians, rebels announced that there will be dramatic changes and that the USAF will bomb the regime.

Some days i wish the Holocaust really happened, you know what i mean?
>>
>>76965

>Assad
>Chemical weapons

Can I spoon-feed you shit and you eat it or does it have to be CNN?
>>
Bruh, Why isnt the UN sending shit to Syria, all I see n hear is like fuckign Russia
>>
>>76965
Bruh they never did use chemical weapons, there was never even any actual evidence to prove that shit
>>
>>76974
>Some days i wish the Holocaust really happened, you know what i mean?
I feel ya
>>
>>76956
>western media - not even once
Pretty sure most medias around the world are corrupt and used as propaganda tbh...
>>
>>77404
Uhh... What? The UN doesn't give a fuck about some peasants quarreling. The US is just flexing it's muscle every time this type of shit happens. If we stopped getting in the middle of shit, we wouldn't be getting threats from countless countries that hate our guts, and we might actually see a decline in terrorism globally. They'll either kill eachother or just give up. I don't care which, but my taxes are screaming for us to fuck off from international conflict.

Everyone says its for the 'IMC,' but they're still buying and selling when we're barely fighting anyone.
>>
>>77406
The UN investigated these claims a while back and found proof, but still, no one gives a fuck.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.