[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Clown Crimes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 1

File: clowncrimes.jpg (616KB, 2048x1422px) Image search: [Google]
clowncrimes.jpg
616KB, 2048x1422px
Has your local town been bombarded with clown crime stories? I work at a school and hear kids talking about it, thought probably a hoax for a local haunted house.
But then my parents are texting me, friends talking about these clown crimes. Friends across the country saying they now have these clown stories.
Has any of this affected you guys?
Recent story from NYT.
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/09/30/us/creepy-clown-hoaxes-arrests.html?_r=0
>>
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Day-care_sex-abuse_hysteria
>>
Marketing. Disregard this bullshit.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1396484/
>>
>>76343
Everyone start committing clown crimes pls
>>
>>76343
>http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1396484/
Thank you
I've been wondering
>>
>>76352
people are now, though. read the article
>>
I live in southern Indiana and one of those clowns got a hole blown in him because he tried chasing someone with a knife.
>>
I know a few people who have gotten chased by clowns.. They are creepy, some friends showed me their pics from when they went clown hunting.

Also, some reports of kids getting abducted by clowns and some stabbings.
>>
So when Halloween comes and people start hunting down clowns and other people in clown costumes start chasing people how many dead are we looking at?
>>
>>76563
Not enough to purge all the idiots unfortunately.
>>
is this normal in america
>>
>>76319
FBI labeled some silly clowns as terrorist gangs, so now they get their clown gang terror.
#FreeHatchetman
>>
>>76569

No, we have no idea why this is happening, though it's probably a viral marketing thing that has copycats.
>>
when dose this clown season start?
what are the bag limits?
and where can i buy a permit?
>>
Clown spotted in Umatilla County, Oregon... Distraction from politics, #hatchetcrap, ISIS lol this country tho XD
>>
https://ca.news.yahoo.com/clown-sightings-reported-in-nova-scotia-as-creepy-191837339.html
>>
Someone check the deep web. It has been reports of them actually hurting ppl
>>
They've made their way into PA and have been spotted about 20 minutes away from me.

Stabbing two hours up north in Reading by a clown.

Very concerned about Halloween
>>
my girlfriend's friend took a picture of a clown outside of her school
http://imgur.com/a/4gnCn
>>
Shit like this makes me wish i had a gun and carried.

Some fuck nut runs at me in a mask and a knife aint gonna be running fo long.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogvMnx-2nFg
here we have a case of rumor and probably viral marketing spawning idiot copycats and making people panic
A real, honest to god, real life stand alone complex
>>
apparently the local high school where i live will be subject to some kind of clown siege on friday
hold me
>>
3 of our school districts in Colorado Springs have been threatened. This shit is not funny.
>>
These clown incidents had happened before, years ago, like around 2013 or so and now have reemerged, thats whats so weird about it and thats why I dont think its anything as simple as "viral marketing"
>>
SAGE FOR VIRAL MARKETING
>>
>>76799
They go back several decades actually.
>>
>>76576

What the fuck was this shit.
>>
>>76372
Good.
>>
>>76319
I knew this day would come.
It's the Jugallo's. They're finally doing it.

The Hilarocaust is finally upon us.
>>
>>76795
you live in a highschool?
>>
So it was Tim Curry all along. Somehow I figured that was the case.
>>
A couple of clowns were spotted near a school in Toronto scaring the kids as they were leaving for the day. Why is this happening, Halloween?
>>
>>76862
A mix of Halloween, It marketing, and copycats. Mostly just doing it to get a rise out of people, but I bet there's at least one twisted sadist out there now. Stuff like this has been happening since the 70s though, and I remember something like this happening in the late 90s.
>>
>>76569
of course it is. 'murica
>>
>>76569
Visiting from the malignant tumor that is /v/.
I haven't got any idea, clown discussions just started up in my feed for some reason. I was planning on doing some card tricks downtown tomorrow, so if there's a scene for this here, thats probably where the weirdos would be.
>>
I live on Long Island, two schools somewhat nearby had extra security cause clown threats were made.
>>
Where were you when the clowns decided they had enough?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZG15oP7q4fI

Why didn't you love them bros?
>>
>>76319
Some 16 year old problem child got caught here in Vermont making clown threats lol
>>
Ronald mc god damn donald
>>
>>76852
shh they haven't found me yet
>>
>>76901

HONK
>>
>>76795
Skyview? In the note they said they are only targeting the teachers. My school got the same letter, marked from "silly clowns".
>>
it seems like they were just CLOWNING AROUND
>>
One day in the future we'll be able to tell our grandkids about "The Great Clown Panic of '16"

I look forward to that day.
>>
>>77028
These are just the first battle scrimmages leading up to The Great Clown War of '17 when the Juggalos take washington by force.
>>
>>76319
Seattle seems immune to the clown thing. Feels like I'm missing out.
>>
>>76343
They'd better include the sex scene.
>>
>>77030
>you will have to tell your grandkids of a time before the Clown overlords enslaved humanity
>you will be too old to see the resistance succeed
>it won't succeed
Fuck
>>
>>76319
FUCKING MAGNETS HOW DO THEY WORK
>>
>>76343
>viral marketing a year before release
also some of the clowns are comitting actual crimes or at least attempting to
>>
>>76863
Here's an example of a clown story that took off where I grew up.

Homie the Clown.

Not the In Living Color (or was it MADTv?) one, either. That's the first Clown Scare that I remember. Chicago suburbs, late 1980's (1988 - 1990). The story was that Homie the Clown hunted children from an ice cream truck. If he stopped and sold you candy, you'd better not insult him, or he'd pull you into the ice cream truck and make you into the next set of candies and ice creams that he fed to homeless dogs (to dispose of the evidence) or some other convenient entity.

Note that what set him off varied from story to story - in the South Side of Chicago, for example, Homie was black and preyed exclusively on Latino kids that were in the Latin Kings or asserted allegiance to them - triggers being the colors in their clothes or their gangsta behavior. Out in the southern Suburbs, the reported victims were usually chubby white kids (he hated fatties, apparently) that couldn't outrun him. Northern suburbs, one series of tales had the victims as always little girls that were walking small dogs - this incarnation of the tale added rape and the brutal pre-rape butchering of the pet in front of the future rape-and-murder victim, and in this case, the candies were made from the virgin blood of their ripped hymens.

No matter what, Clowns have been turned into objects of fear. Culture at large continues to encourage this - films about evil clowns, or depictions of clowns in negative light, when they were originally intended to be pure, innocent tricksters to entertain kings and children alike.
>>
>>77459
Interestingly, though, the entire concept of Clowns and the legality of dressing up as them ("free expression" vs. appearance of security) mirrors other fights for one's rights. Everything from free speech to gun rights can take lessons from this - what, say, would we do if a state banned Clowns outside of circuses and parties? That required said parties and circuses to obtain a special permit every time they wanted one of them to perform? That all Clowns had to have a Clowning License, and be a part of a national database? What if certain parts of clown costumes became regulated, with heavy special taxes on things like rubber noses and trick balloons? What if it became a crime to wear oversized shoes? Or broadcast old TV shows that had clowns in them?

The questions go on - and I hear things in this general vein ("There ought'ta be a LAW!") every time a Clown Scare comes up. I've even heard otherwise levelheaded folks call for a ban on clowns all together. I really wish I was kidding. Things like "They're creepy - only pedophiles want to be clowns! We should just ban them!" and more.

Honestly, when I hear it, it makes me want to cry laughing for how ridiculous they sound. But, it's no joke, I've heard it or things like it from people all over the U.S.

That all being said, whatever the truth is behind THIS clown scare, Americans are packing more heat than ever before - there will likely be a few more that get shot. And because of cultural bias, even a bad shoot might just get excused - after all, there's no guarantee that the people in authority that would cover the post-shooting investigation aren't also, secretly, creeped out by clowns. And unlike blacks or latinos, there's no cultural backlash for that.
>>
>>76372
http://www.snopes.com/man-dressed-as-clown-shot/
As much as I wanted to hear that was true
>>
>>77493
shit. piece of trash fake news people.
>>
>>76343
Damn anon, maybe I'm new at this shit but this just blew me away. It makes sense but I don't think I would've put 2 and 2 together
>>
Yup, Had to put 3 schools on lock down because they were on campus.
>>
>>77024
Fucking Carlos.
>>
Stop bumping advertisements

Sage
>>
>>76779

This is what real "meme magic" is about. I should watch GITS again.
>>
South texas fag here, some middle schooler threatened to shoot up his own school under a clown alias on facebook. His IP adress was tracked and he was charged. Another has a clown stalker but has yet to do anything serious.
>>
Group of clowns smashing up windows and stuff round here. Course I live in a shithole in Bongland where if you tell someone they can commit a crime dress as a clown they'll do it. Any excuse really.
>>
German national news mentioned this today. It was in a tone of "those silly murricans are at it again".

Thanks for listening.
>>
>>76799
it's standard MSM misdirection

just need to make sure at least 50% of the cattle aren't paying attention to the coming mass slaughter, and alls gravy
>>
>>76343
That's legit but I still have my doubts. These clowns are committing actual crimes, they are all over the world, mostly teenagers, and if the courts caught wind of this "marketing", they'd go to jail for paying for crimes
>>
>>78059
I've heard of a couple of clown sightings here in The Netherlands too. They're spreading...
>>
>>77459
Chitown Anon here. Hommie the Clown was the shit.
>>
Is there anyone that has actually seen any clowns? It seems that almost everyone knows someone who has, yet no one seems to have done it themselves
>>
>>79101
all aggressive clowns wear 'nikelebron'
>>
>>76868
>Visiting from the malignant tumor that is /v/
Please go back and NEVER leave that board again. EVER. I wish we would just ban all /v/ posters that strayed out of their containment chamber.
>>
dear Anonymous, i know that there are alot of problems that are going on in the world, but can u guys please try to find some of these guys and release their info to the world, because honestly: FUCK, THEM!
>>
Have alot of problems! you guys arent the problems, you are the solutions
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIHR0EFg8F8
>>
this happened near me

http://www.providencejournal.com/news/20161026/gutsy-woman-fends-off-gun-toting-creepy-clowns-in-providence
>>
ZOMG!! CLOWNN!!1 LETS DRESS UP LIKE A CLOWN AND CHASE CHILDREN WITH AN AXE BECAUSE IT'D BE SUCH AN EPIC PRENK XD
>>
>>76569
Where do you think we got the idea for the Joker?
>>
>>80894
>futuristichub
how is he still going
>>
It started in Europe. I believe this tv serie "Crimi Clowns" where thieves get into people's houses to prospect/steal while being the clown at children's parties, is at the origin.
>>
Crimi clowns tv serie : http://youtu.be/6ar8JcE7vTU
>>
Im living in switzerland, and in my town children were haunted by two of those,
propably got popular through youtube pranks
>>
It's all just a publicity stunt for the new IT remake.
>>
>>81070
There is not a single creepy clown mask in that.
That video just has faggots is sad clown makeup.
>>
>>81069
>>81070
>we invented it in europe

man you faggots are so fucking arrogant and up your asses
Thread posts: 82
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.