[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Donald Trump child rape lawsuit has been refiled, with a new witness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1244927163942.gif (105KB, 580x700px) Image search: [Google]
1244927163942.gif
105KB, 580x700px
http://www.deathandtaxesmag.com/305309/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit-refiled-new-witness/

>In June, we told you about the rape lawsuit filed anonymously against both Donald Trump and convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein. One week later, we explained why, given the presence of a witness, the case should be taken seriously, and in August, we explored how this and two other rape allegations against Trump have been roundly ignored by TV news media. Last month, the civil suit had been withdrawn for some reason, but, on Friday, “Jane Doe v. Donald Trump and Jeffrey Epstein” had been refiled, and, this time, another witness has been added to the legal complaint.

>The complaint alleges four separate assaults by Trump and three by Epstein, after being “enticed by promises of money and a modeling career to attend a series of parties, with other similarly situated minor females, held at a New York City residence.”

>In addition to the graphic details of the rapes, one particularly horrifying allegation is that after the first time Trump raped the plaintiff and threatened her family, Epstein immediately raped her again

>Trump’s attorney has denied the existence of any relationship between [Trump and Epstein], even though the Republican presidential nominee told New York Magazine in 2002 that Epstein is “a terrific guy” who “likes beautiful women as much as I do,” while admitting that “many of them are on the younger side.”
>>
Full filing @ https://www.scribd.com/document/326055870/Doe-v-Trump-et-al-refiled-complaint-9-30-16
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.